Black Driving 98 in 35mph blames hispanic mom for her kids dying

Dindu driving 98 mph in 35 mph residential area slams into mom with her 4 kids, killing 3. Blames hispanic mom for bad judgement.

wuz he a good boi pol?

theepochtimes.com/n3/2283497-3-children-dead-as-speeding-driver-blames-mom/
Xavier Taylor was driving 98 mph before the crash, according to police. Singleton Boulevard is a 35 mph zone.

He also told them that the children’s mom should “use better judgement.”

The shocking crash killed Pamela Maritza Mendoza, 11, Bryan Alexander Mendoza, 7, and Lizbeth Edith Mendoza, 3.

Other urls found in this thread:

newschannel5.com/news/local-news/mother-allegedly-threw-scissors-injured-daughter
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

we dont call em dindus for nuffin

>The shocking crash killed Pamela Maritza Mendoza, 11, Bryan Alexander Mendoza, 7, and Lizbeth Edith Mendoza, 3.

ANCHOR BABIES AWAY!

Niggers are soulless. Film at 11.

Mandatory.

should she have used better judgement? I mean don't you look out for niggers driving 100 in residential areas?

Three down, ~150 million to go.

it was racism that made him drive 100 mph

What am I reading here?

newschannel5.com/news/local-news/mother-allegedly-threw-scissors-injured-daughter

parody of tyler the creator tweet on cyberbullying

>dead spics
Good.
I would be liked to fuck those girls though but it better they filthy spics is dead. Too bad the sow didn't die too.

If the kids happened to be white hispanic it could just be revenge for slavery. 2 years probation and going to NASA college cuz hes a good boi

Based blacks taking care of our spic problem, he just saved us millions of dollars in welfare. he should get a metal

Based black man two birds one stone, spic family dead nig gets sent to nog college.

These problems keep solving themselves. 3 dead beaners one more jailbird.

she shoulda looked left, right, then left again.

bad bad judgement

look at his degenerate genetics.

people like him have no place in society.

total moron who thinks being a pos makes him an alpha.

kinda like the freemason subhumans.

"iz be predatorz like lions cuz strongz an smartz"

The irresponsibility of negroes never cease to amaze me. It must be a bother for americans to deal with them on a regular basis.

I hate niggers, but I hate spics more, they breed like roaches.

Never Relax.

Why so butthurt, OP?

So we have less illegal spics here now AND this niggers going to prison for life?

Thank you nigger-chan!

I'm so excited for the future of our country.

>subhumans killing subhumans

who gives a shit

Article says there was a video caught of the crash. Anyone got it?

The problem is that most of them are like that, but there are JUST enough (10%) who are normal enough people, so you can't just say all niggers are animals without it being a big social issue

It would be amazing if that dindu killed all her US citizen children and severed that anchor so her and her other mud child got deported.

I read

Should have sent them all back to Africa. Slavery was the worst mistake. Those niggers would all be starving poor fucks in africa trying to make $1 a day.

Now they live in a real society and think they are people or human.

Just a reminder that white liberal birth rates are the lowest of any identity.

I live near Detroit so I have to deal with them on a daily basis.

Asians are certainly bad drivers, but I know from a daily commute that blacks are by far the worst. If I see a black driver, especially black female, I just get away. Every accident, every single time, is caused by a black person.

So if blacks had fathers and there was a healthy middle class, there wouldn't be no more black crime? Or is the subspecies just a lost cause?

There is still hope. If liberals push UBI, we need to make sure it's attached to sterilization. We can say it's an environmental thing, since having kids has such a large CO2 impact.

>my sides

>Maritza
what?

This is great news! Three less spics and a negro goes to jail

Complete lost cause. It's mostly genetic in nature. Look up white-black wealth/income or any gap measurement in American society.

There has been no change in the gap regardless of any social policy. Over 60 years the gaps have gotten bigger not smaller and this is with Affirmative action etc in the richest country on earth.

They get dragged along but blacks have horrible genetics. Until we start genetic editing them they will stay subhuman and unable to even form a working society (see africa) without human help

Sadly everything I've said is true but there are solutions via genetics. Socially there are zero solutions.

He was from the hood you insensitive jerk. How was he supposed to get shoes?

Good, nigs and spics hate each other, so I'm happy with their community becoming increasingly violent with one another. It'll also give spics a reason to vote republican since the democraps are still seen as the party of nigger affirmative action and dindunuffins.

exactly, those cultural symptoms are caused by genetic factors. not just low IQ but also poor impulse control. everywhere nigs exist, the same problems follow them. better to let them sort things out on their own rather than interbreed them and cause regression to the mean.

FPBP

living near niggers is bad judgement

Several years ago in my town a nigger in an Escalade ran over a boy and his grandfather riding bicycles in the bike lane.

He claimed that the sun was in his eyes. When asked in court why he was still going 15mph over the speed limit if the sun was in his eyes, he replied that was his style of driving.

He got off without any charges. Not even a speeding ticket.

pretty much I think even democrat spics are waking up to the fact the blacks produce nothing in society except degeneracy.

I don't see hispanics in the long-term staying aligned with white liberals that want their little kids to be transgender freaks given hormones and for men to piss next to their little girls, or on the other side blacks complaining for more handouts while not producing anything for society.

yep
i went to whataburger this afternoon and the drive thru person was a nigger. i got 2 bags and they forgot my medium fries so i just told the nigger. nigger comes back with my medium fries and starts chimpin out
I HAD ALREADY PUTTEM DURR DEM FRIES INNA BAG
basically telling me the medium fries were in the other bag when they werent. went to show the nigger the other bags and the nigger just waved hands, closed eyes and started shakin its head
I KNOW I HAD ALREADY KNOW I PUTTEM FRIES DURR
didnt just want to admit they forgot the fries

it was just genetics. Fault or blame plays no part in it. The conditions of Africa are very different.

In Europe, middle east, asia etc a weak people or weak genetics got genocided or invaded and raped.

Sub sahara africa was relatively isolated and had lots of diseases. The idea of free will influencing outcome is false. There exist dumbfuck whites too just not in enough number to destroy society yet

He should be charged with murder t b h

If it was europe he would probably get some shekels to rehabilitate himself

America still has some notion of responsibility but yeah, killing 3 little kids will probably get him a few years at least.

We need people like you in public office.

I don't have any first-hand experience with large populations of blacks, but what about the "smart" ones we see on TV and other media? I mean, what about Neil DeGrasse Tyson? I don't see him act like the niggas in the hood, and I don't feel he's hiding it or anything. Which probably means that whith proper education and an intact family, you can lead a normal life and be successful and shit.
African Americans have genetically drifted away a tiny, tiny bit from their African ancestors in the last 400 years. On average they live longer and have a higher IQ.
But I lack the experience to judge an entire race.

Distribution. There are intelligent ones. Obama etc are usually highly white genetically and probably hit lucky in regards to genetics that influence intelligence.

The average genetic % of an African American is around 75% African, 25% european. So It's not even as bad or dumb as you'd expect from Africans. Yet still bad enough for massively terrible statistics and under performance compared to other ethnicities.

There are around 40,000,000 black people in America. Of those you are seeing the cream of the crop in those intelligent roles. AKA Obama/Neil, etc. Those smart black people are literally sought after to fill those media positions.

Obama for instance if he had been white would likely have blended in and been nothing special.

Im probably the only one here who is saddened by loss of life. If they were illegal send them back etc but Im bummed to see children killed.

Good job Sup Forums edge lords

kek

You haven't swallowed the red pill.

1600 children die each year in car crashes, You are just aware of 3/1600, not a big deal get over it pussy. To swallow the real red pill you need to have a bigger picture view on reality than muh feels specific situation empathy.

Blame yourself for eating shit food and not expecting shit results

>hey i want to eat the cheapest food served at the fastest possible speed thats also prepared by low wage workers
>MY FOOD ISNT PERFECT???????

Asking strangers to prepare your meals at a cut rate price is disgusting

I'm hoping the hispanic and black problems will take care of each other. Then we can focus our attention on finishing off the Asians.

I dont understand this about people in the US. Every damn time someone has a different name they imply they are undocumented, what kind of 3rd world country logic is that?

If losing empathy is a red pill Im good. Im all for personal resposnibility and culpability but Im going to keep feeling bad when three kids die. Keep tipping your fedora though

Chinese are impressive though. Go to some random small town without chinese food. One day a Chinese restraunt or buffet will open and be fully stocked with Chinese workers, usually 2x as many as needed, and no one in town will know where they are from or where they live. Nice to see that type of organization with their illegal immigration.

Based leaf

>mayweathermcgregor.png

You're wrong little IQ baby. You feel nothing for 1500 or 15 billion but feel bad when you hear an individual story

It's not because you have more heart, it's because your little brain can't process enormous tragedies.

A multitude of people died today, a multitude of kids, a multitude of eldarly, people got diagnosed cancer, and you only feel bad for 3 and consider yourself superior.

MENDOZAAAAAA

Spanish pronunciation of marizza is maritza kinda like pizza is pronounced pitza, News must have goofed the spelling and its really marizza or marissa

I agree with you. Niggers are a more dangerous threat than beaners.

Also this nigger could have just have easily killed a white family. The rage part for me is typical nuffins from the vile nigger.

Actually it will be a chinese owner, a chinese waitress and hostess and entire kitchen will be hispanics.

I don't want to hear it mcbain, that cannon of yours is against regulation.

If all the black people in America disappeared overnight, the crime rate of America would disappear overnight.

It's undebatable.

>Implying that the negroids are ever innocent.
lol nope, OP

Is he wrong?

You know they're going to ship your ass back here faster than you can say "kawaii" when your English teaching contract ends.

Fpbp

>undocumented
There's that word again.

I hope they deport the mom now. 3 invader babies nullified, 1 groid imprisoned for life, and 1 mexican baby factory shipped back to her shithole country.

>hispanics

Stop this word

Hispanic is not a race

You cannot have a race war with "Hispanics" since it's not a race

You think criollos are gonna side with mestizos?

There is no "We" in hispanics since they aren't all part of the same race

Hopefully

People die every day? Damn I never knew that....

I guess I shouldnt feel bad about kids getting killed in a car accident. Thanks man

>three kids died in a car accident
>THOUSANDS DIE EVERY DAY XD!!!! IM NIHILSTIC!!!

Let me know when one of your parents die and you write it off as a statistic. No, I didnt know the kids. But going through the Sup Forums catalog and seeing the headline made me feel bad for the kids and the family. Please keep vaping

Hes gonna be fucked in prison. Killing kids is a big no no. If blacks protect them its because they are paying off the mexican tios and or promise to kill him or make him a slave. You would be surprised at the results of what a 500 dollar deposit into someones commissary account can do. He will get stabbed like no tomorrow.

He didn't say lose empathy. In fact, your empathy is false. The empathy you think you're showing right now? It's false. It's fake. I'll tell you why. You only feel it looking at some photos when reading a news article. You weren't giving one single second to all the other children killed by cars, day after day, every year, until perhaps now. So what you're feeling now isn't "empathy" by any means. It's emotional manipulation by the media. You'd forget about this within 2 weeks. If you had empathy you'd learn about the other victims and think of what could be done to stop it.

In other news germany official murder rate and rape rate both increased about 15% from 2015 to 2016.

Not only do Germans have to pay for muslim and african invader's lifestyles but also get to reap the rewards of rape and murder increases.

Exact rate increases from German Interior Minister Thomas de Maiziere

14.3% increase in one year in murder/manslaughter cases in Germany 2016 compared to 2015
12.8% increase in one year in rape/sexual assault cases in Germany in 2016 compared to 2015

Germany is becoming enriched and the population replacement only just began

good. we need less spics. good we need less niggers on the street.

>Not only do Germans have to pay for muslim and african invader's lifestyles but also get to reap the rewards of rape and murder increases.
This is all part and parcel with living in the Greatest nation in the world!

the real autists of Sup Forums
probably wear Kekistan flags in real life

The point was your sense of empathy is out of date and illogical. We should try to ignore such empathy because it leads to worse outcomes.

It should be that you judge things based on large-scale effects and also on what kind of future it leads to.

Such as not letting in millions of bad genetic people just because you feel bad if it means your genetic pool will become shit.

>nigger goes to jail
>less beaners in the world
What's the problem again?

It's about doing the right thing.

>top EU lawyer's daughter is raped and killed in germany by african that also paralyzed another girl in italy before
top kek

So when your parents die wont that be situational empathy? Lemme know how you feel

>my parents died today but so did many others
>i must continue on lest i contradict my edgy Sup Forums post

Empathy is understanding feelings. I understand that the family is hurting. How dumb are you that that is confusing

Before this I watched a couple black girls hit and run a guy with dash cam, he follows them home, they get out literally screaming DINDU NUFFIN
I didn't realize the meme was so accurate

Around blacks never relax

lol assblasted spic wew lad

I hope the prison guards fuck this guy up and the mexicans, how do you kill children and blame them for dying?

MENDOZAAAA!

hi pedro

>i sound like an idiot better shift the conversation to racism and immigration policies

Yes, it's empathy from tribal days when that mattered. I would never let it cloud my rational decision making. The important thing is that people's empathy makes them do things which ultimately create more suffering in the longer or larger scale.

the niggers in the Baltimore/DC area are killing each other in car accidents so much I am surprised they let niggers drive at some point the government has to say "OK niggers you are too fucking stupid to drive and a threat to public safety"