Love turned to hate: Sup Forums + a girl past = fury

Is this normal? Sup Forums made me want VIRGINITY and CHASTITY if I wanted to get a LTR.
I insisted in it, even after discovering that she wasn't a virgin anymore, and that she had flings with manwhores.

I lost all my respect I had, and the admiration turned into full hatred. The relationship was destroyed forever after multiple chaotic events.

She was kind, caring and loving. I could never see past her slut past and grew attached to her at the same time. We broke up, I miss her, but I know that we could never have something together. Have you ever lived something similar.

bump

you sound like you have some deeply troubling issues. I advise you to go see a doctor.

What?

ignore that freak

the question is, are you a virgin yourself?

No. I wanted a LTR to go to marriage, was willing to finance, work and give my heart and all my mental energy towards constructing something good for both of us. I always saw that girl as the LAST ONE that I could deposite ANY hope of finding something not corrupted.

When she told me that she wasn't virgin I was ok with it, but when she started naming the manwhores she had flings, thats when I got full of hatred. I alrady had started the relationship, and for 2 years, I stayed in that mindset of being betrayed somehow. I would never had entered it if I knew.

Mary had a little lamb?

>She was kind, caring and loving. I could never see past her slut past
That just means your reason overwhelmed your feefees, that's a good thing,

find a girl who has had as many partners as you

i dont think you can demand a virgin when you arent one yourself, because you are taking part in ruining other women

>but when she started naming the manwhores she had flings

Were they negroid?

Ignore Harlots

But even if I'm not a virgin myself, is not the mindset of trying to create a home for me and my waifu enough to put me in a position of seeking the best partner possible? This girl PROBABLY had much less experience than me, but you never know with women.

As I see, I can demand a virgin If I'm being serious in constructing something meaningful and willing to do my role as a man. Am I wrong?

You made the right call, that shit can eat a person up. Happened to me twice in LTRs. Should have ended it when I grew disgusted of them, kept it going and ended up being cheated on.
It's sad to admit but I don't even bother with relationships anymore.

No, they were mansluts, I wouldn't care if it were MORE man, but guys with good intentions, they were just some Chads and some freaky faggots who hunt whores. That made me hate that girl with all my heart, while at the same time that she treated me as a king.

It kept eating me inside too. Even now, I miss her and have sudden attacks of fury in the silence of my heart. I don't think is asking much of a person to stay virgin, when you want to dedicate your entire life in them, in all levels, financially, mentally, emotionally, etc. I want to assume that role, but I CAN'T invest in a soaked up bitch. It's disgusting, and I already know what whores and sluts do, how they think, how they act, etc.

Why invest yourself so much in a girl that had been cummed by CHAD or a fucking druggie retard? I felt humiliated every day in that relationship, all while the girl did 100% of everything I asked of her to do. She behaved perfectly, but it was impossible for me to ignore that she fooled around with some disgusting people.

So I guess this is normal, and I'm not an insane man?

i guess that makes sense

I do ignore harlots, but should I only try anything with virgins? I just wanted someone I could call MINE, TRULY MINE.

Theres a reason this shit is in the bible. Some mother fucker 3000 years ago knows your pain and knows it's bullshit that we shouldn't have to focus on.

Am I in the wrong for looking for a virgin? I'm very confused and depressed, as the relationship just broke up. Whats the redpilled answer to this situation?

of course you find a virgin

but if you are currently still fucking girls you need to cut that shit until you find a virgin and then marry her (with or without govt involvement)

No you are not wrong. just keep looking and you will find someone eventually

What should I do? I'm feeling very down, because I grew accustomed with that feminine presence, investing love with me at all times, and I miss it. I don't want to want to go back, I know there is no future there. I just want to be in peace again, to feel peace in my heart. I don't want to miss anyone. Just give time to it?

Women are mere portals through which the progeny of men manifest. Nothing more. Never have been and never will be.

I know that feel. She was everything I ever wanted. I ended up being cheated on. So damn stupid. Even after breaking up she says I was perfect in every way. She got a lesser STD last year. In a way, she is just another victim of the propaganda. Be young, fuck around and all. She was great and we were happy together. She is the reason why I am where I am now, as we met when I was in a very shotty situation and it was thanks to her that I made it through.

Now I feel like escapism is the only thing I live for.
If I wanted to I could go back with her.
But I just want to be left alone at this point. Never marry or have children. Let the world burn.

As someone whose a failure at love, the only advice I can give you is : "You can't help how you feel." Make room for it and don't feed it. Peace doesn't come when the war is over, only when theres an understanding. You need to accept things as they are, knowing full well what's best for you logically. To hell with your emotions and wants- they're temporary. Your life is your only chance.

>But even if I'm not a virgin myself, is not the mindset of trying to create a home for me and my waifu enough to put me in a position of seeking the best partner possible?

No. You sinned, a girl who is chaste deserves a man who is chaste.

What? It's hypocritical. If a woman saved herself for he husband, she should expect the same, no?

As I said, it wasn't the loss of her virginity that triggered me, it was to know that she fooled around disgusting druggies and mansluts. I could be without her virginity, if she had been seeking for something less cancerous in man. Or at least shown REGRET in her choices.

While you think that a chaste girl deserves only a chaste man, they all go for CHAD. The most slut and cancerous one. How does this sum up? One guy wanting to marry and have 10 kids vs one dude dicking it up the third virgin of the girl group.

Maybe you are right, but I still think what I felt was legit and just. I could demand what I demanded.

Fuck off to with this bullshit.
This board is for the discussion of news, world events, political issues, and other related topics.

Off-topic and Sup Forums-tier threads will be deleted (and possibly earn you a ban, if you persist). Unless they are quality, well thought out, well written posts, the following are some examples of off-topic and/or Sup Forums-tier threads:

>Red pill me on X. (with no extra content or input of your own)
>Are X white?
>Is X degeneracy?
>How come X girls love Y guys so much?
>If X is true, then how come Y? Checkmate Z.

The variety of threads allowed here are very flexible and we believe in freedom of speech, but we expect a high level of discourse befitting of the board. Attempts to disrupt the board will not be tolerated, nor will calls to disrupt other boards and sites.

If you want a place to discuss topics not related to news, world events, or politics, please try /bant/ - International/Random,

But they DON'T want virgins, they feel repulsed by guys with no experience.It's not like women are being DENIED virgin boys, it's more like THEY DON'T WANT THEM, THEY ACTIVELY PUSH THEM OUT OF THEIR LIVES FOR BEING SOCIALLY REPULSIVE.

Women don't want chaste man. They legit feel disgusted, as they see them as WEAK. Have you ever head any modern tale of a women rejecting a man in marriage because he was NOT A VIRGIN? Obviously NOT.

So relationships and ideological demands driving how we relate are not politics? Have you forgot what feminism is about? Don't they discuss SEX, MARRIAGE and POLITICS OF RELATIONSHIP as the pillars of their movement? How is this any different?

I'll be your gf user, I'm still a virgin

No, a man provides everything while the woman only provides her body. If im putting everything on the line to start and maintain a relationship i expect to at least have that body to myself.

You are a bitch crying about your shit relationship. This isn't your fucking blog. And no, relationship bullshit isn't politics, maybe try to not be an autistic sperg.

of course its hypocritical but most virgin men are not redpilled and will end up beta buxing a roastie anyway. the amount of virgin women is higher than the amount of redpilled virgins who are saving themselves for a reason. men also have time on their side; we can afford to bypass a whole generation of women and start looking for wives in the next.

asl bby

Big if true

That was my mindset: Get rich, serve her, create something for us and our ten kids.

I didn't saw her as a fling material, but marriage material. All I wanted was that she did her part, and seeing that she had her fun and regretted nothing, all that was left for me was hate.

Not to mention, they straight feel repulsed by virgins.

You sound like a decent guy and there are women out there looking for that. Just keep looking and don't get emotionally invested in sluts and hoes and in the meantime work on improving yourself.

Is it too late for me?

I doubt it. If things become dire bite the bullet and open up some dating profile

Thank you.

I really hope for the best for you user!

I feel the same way.

I'm no virgin but not exactly a stud either. It's totally sane to want a girl with the same number of sex partners as yourself. Sadly the average American girl fucks like 17 guys by the time she's 30. Had to give up on American women all together.

Yup...
Miss her but I couldn't get over it either.

Got something going with a qt who is younger with less partners than her right now tbqh
Also, I was never going for any girl that would tolerate a threesome, EVER IN MY WHOLE FUCKING LIFE. I usually float that as a shit test because it's a dead giveaway if they're a whore (you tell them you had an ex who was trying to get you into it and see what they say)

Date girls 21 and under, if you can pull it (I can)

Thank you!
I'm feeling drained and exhausted from all the emotional baggage I'm carrying right now. I just want some peace on my heat and to move on. I really don't think I will try my luck again.
Every time I try my luck on love, I lose 3 or 2 years of my life, investing in something that was obvious to me when using reason, that it wouldn't work. Now I have experience also summing it up with my reason, in saying that's just a bad deal, and that I should just totally avoid it.

It sounds like you have a bad boy persona that whores love, but does not lend well to attracting the type of woman you want
I advise finding a nerdy girl who is not a full on autist (just blew one off in favor of an art girl actually) and trying that instead

I can, I just think I don't really want anymore. I don't want to put more 3 years of my life in this ever again.

Well, if you don't you can always get around to subbing GoShogun and make your fellow weebs happy or something I guess
Also a good use of time and energy

Not at all user, I try to avoid any girl with red flags. I really try to find a girl that I can rely emotionally, without fearing for any emotional damage or betrayal. So I'm very paranoid about whores, and I really don't stick around them. I'm not trying to pull a bad boy persona stunt, I just wanted a girl that could be my best friend, the one that was mine, and to dedicate my life into her and into our family.
I just gave up, there is no hope on even trying anymore. I will just get some surrogate mother, and raise some kids all by myself.

The transfer on those BDs is fantastic btw

BDs?

Blu-ray Discs, the boxset has a cool soundtrack CD too

Where does humanity go from here? Women are broken, men are disillusioned.

...What are you talking about?

I guess to the grave or to a renewal movement.

>Taking relationship advice from autistic perma-virgins on a Mongolian basket weaving forum.
You're retarded.