Ready to get a visit from the FBI, Sup Forums?

Ready to get a visit from the FBI, Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

beta.fec.gov/data/disbursements/?two_year_transaction_period=2016&disbursement_purpose_categories=other&committee_id=C00578997&min_date=01-01-2015&max_date=10-05-2016
docquery.fec.gov/pdf/318/201607159020655318/201607159020655318.pdf#navpanes=0
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

gaslighting newspeak
you could probably count on your fingers the number of non-larping actual card-carrying white supremacists in this entire population

Would be thrown out over free speech rule.

All he's gonna do is say they are bad. Then continue posting on /pol

Doesn't matter, if the FBI ever visits you, you will more than likely be arrested or put on the no-fly list.

We wuz ironic and shit

>The Hill

It's funny how they conflate "condemning hate groups" with "condemning white supremecy" when this will just harm Antifa the most.

It's going to be hilarious when they realize most of the people here are Jews, Mexicans, or zips.

>condemning white supremacists
So basically all white people who don't hate themselves for being white

From what the bill says:

>"It asks the Trump administration to "use all resources available to the president and the president's Cabinet to address the growing prevalence of those hate groups in the United States."

>"The resolution also urges Attorney General Jeff Sessions to investigate acts of violence or terrorism by white nationalists and similar groups."

and? that invites a legal case and any working person gets damages. it will never fucking happen
and this is a congressional resolution - the actual highest form of virtue signalling

there is no legislation here by design. it is 100% pure shit coming out of zog who should be doing tax reform and healthcare etc

it is more jew theater from our zog legislature. will the fbi visit me now?

Why was Obama not asked to stop the rise of black supremacist groups in his terms

Fuck off, shareblue.

The CTR/Shareblue Shills and Payments:

beta.fec.gov/data/disbursements/?two_year_transaction_period=2016&disbursement_purpose_categories=other&committee_id=C00578997&min_date=01-01-2015&max_date=10-05-2016

docquery.fec.gov/pdf/318/201607159020655318/201607159020655318.pdf#navpanes=0

So he's literally just signing something saying "Don't be a racist because racism is bad, mm'kay?".

Hmmm interesting considering they haven't convicted the guy of anything yet. Also curious that they want Trump to condemn "white supremacists" when he's repeatedly done so in the past - it's almost like their real purpose is to condemn white ethnic identity by painting it all as "white supremacist domestic terrorism".

Your Marxist sophistry hasn't changed the actual state of the law yet, faggot.

Does that actually do anything or is it just feel good bullshit?

I'm pretty sure most people on Sup Forums would be a complete waste of time to arrest. This place might be overwhelmingly negative for some, but it isn't all that great of a place to capture legit terrorists.

>opposing the system
>not being prepared for the backlash

Yeah......so?

more than happy to be visited

>legit terrorists
They do not care about that at all. They just need something they can spin to convince the public that you are a terrorist nazi.

not trying to sound like a nazi, but i think a lot of people that are simply fighting for *white equality* are getting labeled white supremacists..its really weird

you cant actually live in the US and not realize white people are becoming extremely discriminated. in the same way that black people have BLM and similar groups we should be able to get a white people group going without being called neo nazis

Lmao

>not trying to sound like a nazi, but i think a lot of people that are simply fighting for *white equality* are getting labeled white supremacists..its really weird
Conflating the two is literally the cornerstone of their whole strategy.

I'm sure they have more pressing issues that visiting members of a Samoan pottery wheel enthusiast board.

I've always been a fan of the mongolian basketweaving image board, but i like yours too.

Lol this is just a resolution saying "hey guys knock it off ok"

thats probably whats going to happen.

trumps gonna sign it and condemn hate groups and only mention antifa.

Good shit,
These links need more exposure

you're delusional.

Who gives a flying fuck?

Literally nothing
just a virtue signalling resolution

>TFW your government only has the capacity to pass useless virtue signalling resolutions

Mericu is fuckt

What exactly have "white supremacists" been doing other than existing?

good luck you fucking faggots

this

So the President who keeps saying in no uncertain terms he doesn't like White Supremacy is ... being asked to say it ... again?

How fucking stupid is Congress? You think we haven't gotten the message already?