twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

What is this supposed to be? Don't tell me it's from some faggy moeshit anime

go watch Berserk. the show, not the movies. you're welcome

>Berserk

>faggy moeshit

Lurk for 2 years before posting.

Filtered

Lurk more

>10. No spamming or flooding of any kind. No intentionally evading spam or post filters.

some us only like animes that are actually well-written and not full of melodramatic, hyper-sexualized teenagers pandering to lonely, horny, socially-retarded young men

>animes
Fuck right off

>animes
see

the manga has that faggot pixie character in it, and doesn't have the sweet ass music. suck eskimo dick

Did you actually take this poorly crafted bait? Fucking retard, maybe you should lurk more.

That's not exactly what I was getting at

>ironic shitposting should be tolerated
>all shitposting is ironic
>newfags are being ironic

Can't beat the dick

just fuck off already.

So would you guys dare to use it? What would you give to become whatever horrible monster you wish to be and what would you do then?

probably not since you have to kill someone you have a mutual love and trust with

If I don't have anyone to kill, can I just sacrifice some mercs? Nobody loves me.

>Not recommending the manga first
You are even worse than that ignorant little faggot.

>youtube.com/watch?v=Mc3Zh1fYk78
Don't you like action man?

because as I said, the manga has that androgynous faggot pixie character. the anime is without that little faggot, and has perfect voice-acting, music, and atmosphere. it's just plain better. a god damn shame they didn't continue it

youtube.com/watch?v=LkNU7AhibFM

>Tell me why tell me why

Sehai-kun isn't evil. He'll help you make friends!

>that fucking stream quality

children

I think it was the encoder trying to fit the scene.

Do you ever sleep, or do anything outside of the internet? Or do you just not have a job/school so you sit at home and proceed to be a faggot on a Japanese weeaboo imageboard for 14 hours a day?

i'm on whenever i'm awake or not watching anime, but i'm watching 41 shows this season

Those are not evil though, they're merely extension and amplification of the will of mankind

Evil is what our morals dictate it to be, if our base nature is what you describe it to be, then it cannot be evil

I say knowledge remains to be the greatest evil in all of anime, especially in Berserk. And niggers, jews and Islam.

>Not liking the Puck
>Being a homo
Might as well kill youself faggot.

This gives me PTSD.

Also his safety is off, easy way to give entire platoon tinnitus.

I like Puck, he's pretty cute, but I have literally refrained from recommending Berserk to people solely because of his existence

Why is Berserk so gay anyways? With Puck and Griffith at the same time, the fag levels are off the charts

OP's dicklet