Why hasn't Canada been assigned a permanent seat on the UN security council yet? You had your time and now it's ours...

Why hasn't Canada been assigned a permanent seat on the UN security council yet? You had your time and now it's ours. Canada will be the last bastion of civilization when the great collapse happens. We deserve a veto and nuclear weapons.

Marine needs to run a little more

puppet states not allowed

your not a super power. these things were determined back when the league of nations became the united nations

your nobody nigger. get over yourself. your economy will collapse before germanys most likely

>Why hasn't Canada been assigned a permanent seat on the UN security council yet?

We're not a super power... yet

>yet

We have been cucked into oblivion by you piece of shit frenchies. When we start getting rid of the traitors instead of focusing on the immigrants, then this place will be slightly better.

>we deserve nuclear weapons
What's stopping you from developing them?

Good lord Trump is fat

Can u goys just go independant already, we tired of paying for your neetbucks here in AB

I'd love to but you just won't let us.

>posts ontariocucks
They can fuck off with you. They are even worse leeches.

>Get money from relevant provinces to maintain liberal degradation of canada
>Uses money to stab other provinces in the back
>brag about it

>canada
>nukes
my fucking gigasides are in orbit

>We deserve a veto and nuclear weapons
Stop

shut up and buy our old clapped out Hornets you cucks

>big breasts
>tfw your women all have mosquito titts
the downside to having slavic genes over americas germanic

>trump has to lean forward to deal with trudeau's manlet height

Being America's little brother doesn't get you a spot playing on the n64

America gives us an unplugged controller and we get to pretend that we are players

This, tbqh. Canada is one of the most important countries in the world. Far more so than irrelevant memes countries like the US and China. It absolutely deserves to be on the UNSC and acquire nuclear weapons. As the saying goes, when Canada sneezes, the world catches a cold.

Considering we'll be the US only source of cheap potable water in the near future, it isn't that far fetched to want this deterrent.

>gnarly ip right by that marine's web belt

shitbag marine, NJP the fuck out of him

Canada is a second rate power. Who would take us seriously when our own prime minister says we are a "post national" country. Seriously this place is fucked, and we are not the last bastion of civilization. America can take our natural resources whenever it likes, they own a third of our economy, are our largest trading partner and could push over our military in a second. Canada dosent deserve shit except to be laughed at for the multi culti cuck it is.

We defeated America in a war and the European Union

The British defeated america,. canada wasnt even a fucking country in 1812 we were still a colony. Jesus christ man america was only 30 years old and taking on an established empire, seriously u think we could stand a chance against them today? Fuck no. As for the "EU" you mean germany, and if hitler's germany and canada had gone one on one who do you think would win?

>implying

You stupid fucking nigger GET THE FUCK OUT OF MY COUNTRY
UPPER CANADA AND LOWER CANADA EXISTED THATS TWO FUCKING CANADAS THAT EXISTED IN 1812 RETARD CANADAS EMPIRE DIDNT EXIST YET RETARD
NO WE DEFEATED THE WHO EU

You fucking troll, We didnt defeat shit!

If America would have wanted canada, by the time of the civil war they would have pwned the shit out of us, the only thing that saved us from becoming part of the US was
1. They didnt want us.
2. Mama britain saves her brat son canada.
So fuck off Canuckistani .

Because deep down, you know you are still the UK's bitch.

You stupid foreigner don't even know anything that happened before Trudeau was elected, fuck off!
Kill yourself Queerbecker if I were prime minister and I had s choice, nuke 1,000,000 terrorists that would kill every Canadian or nuke Quebec And kill One French i would nuke Quebec

Doesn't KKKanada still export asbestos to the third world

Yeah, what's wrong with that?

2011:
Canada population 32M

25.5M whites
6.3M non-whites
2016: 37M

25M whites (whites are -90K/year due to

Because on a geopolitical level Canada has been looked at as little more than a joke that just so happens to border The U.S

Then why are Britain and France allowed?

Nothing it's badass

Yes those seats should go to Canada and Germany.

>security
>canada
pick one u fuckin normee
'canada' 'security' tradeau doesnt give a fuck about the well being of canadaian natives

I've live in a 90 year old building, it probably has asbestos and it has lead pipes, these are government lies that it's bad for you, I've done renovation knocking down walls without a mask breathing in asbestos and I have no problems.
Back when I was a kid I remember sometimes in summer the smog made it a bit hard to see the buildings down the street, but I'm healthy and fine the lake just stinks that's it pollution doesn't do anything else

The u.s. is the only reason that your coast line is secure

This is the logo of McDonald's in Canada

Do not appeal to the americans religious symbol

Anglos are Americans in disguise. Don't think you can act superior.