Sup Forums whats your opinion on gay couples adopting kids???

Sup Forums whats your opinion on gay couples adopting kids???

Other urls found in this thread:

abc.net.au/news/2014-07-05/children-raised-by-same-sex-couples-healthier-study-finds/5574168
unvis.it/abc.net.au/news/2014-07-05/children-raised-by-same-sex-couples-healthier-study-finds/5574168
psychology.ucdavis.edu/rainbow/html/facts_molestation.html
pandys.org/articles/abuseandhomosexuality.html
dailykos.com/stories/2010/09/18/903178/-Gays-are-pedophiles-No-Here-s-the-proof
archive.is/ztjf2
centerforinquiry.net/uploads/attachments/Anti-gayActivismandtheMisuseofScience_1.pdf
patheos.com/blogs/warrenthrockmorton/2009/06/05/a-major-study-of-child-abuse-and-homosexuality-revisited/
thenewcivilrightsmovement.com/religious-rights-top-anti-gay-researcher-says-he-was-attracted-to-men-as-a-boy/politics/2012/05/16/39681
shadowproof.com/2011/10/19/paul-cameron-why-the-religious-right-cant-keep-him-in-the-closet/
washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/content/article/2010/04/16/AR2010041602026.html
archive.is/a2iRU
joemygod.com/2009/11/18/study-gay-priests-no-more-likely-to/
whatweknow.law.columbia.edu/topics/lgbt-equality/what-does-the-scholarly-research-say-about-the-wellbeing-of-children-with-gay-or-lesbian-parents/
dx.doi.org/10.1037/dev0000228
williamsinstitute.law.ucla.edu/wp-content/uploads/Patterson-Farr-Forssell-AppliedDevScience-Jul-2010.pdf
bmcpublichealth.biomedcentral.com/articles/10.1186/1471-2458-14-635
onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/10.1111/j.1741-3737.2009.00678.x/abstract?deniedAccessCustomisedMessage=userIsAuthenticated=false
religioustolerance.org/hom_chil.htm
thinkprogress.org/conservatives-seize-on-hugely-flawed-study-about-same-sex-parents-bd797734bf40
archive.is/aym23
slate.com/blogs/outward/2016/07/12/new_gay_parenting_study_is_a_dishonest_assault_on_lgbtq_families.html
archive.is/o3DYW
childprotection.lifetips.com/cat/63573/sex-offender-statistics/index.html
childluresprevention.com/research/profile.asp
yellodyno.com/html/child_molester_stats.html
rightwingwatch.org/post/new-research-further-debunks-regnerus-study-on-gay-parenting/
archive.is/Z4Gu4
washingtonpost.com/news/volokh-conspiracy/wp/2015/05/10/new-criticism-of-regnerus-study-on-parenting-study/?utm_term=.dc5cef00d5f8
archive.is/SePdG
slate.com/blogs/outward/2014/03/04/mark_regnerus_testifies_in_michigan_same_sex_marriage_case_his_study_is.html
archive.is/ehXt8
huffingtonpost.com/2013/03/10/supreme-court-gay-marriage_n_2850302.html
archive.is/Y5erS
advocate.com/politics/prop-8/2013/03/11/debunked-antigay-parenting-study-commissioned-sway-supreme-court
archive.is/QVAQz
prc.utexas.edu/nfss/documents/NFSS-study-design.pdf
prc.utexas.edu/nfss/documents/NFSS-codebook.pdf
icpsr.umich.edu/icpsrweb/ICPSR/studies/34392
ibtimes.com/study-having-gay-parents-does-not-affect-childs-gender-identity-2579343
heritage.org/marriage-and-family/report/the-research-same-sex-parenting-no-differences-no-more
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

No

Gays and single mothers should not be allowed to adopt.

>first post isn't the picture of the Brisbane fags who adopted a young boy into a global pedo ring

I am disappoint

Best case scenario, both gay parents are part of the 45% of gay men who arent pedophiles.

Aka, the kids fucked.

No more destructive than single motherhood.

It turns out that kids who grow up in same-sex families flourish on most measures much better than kids with straight parents. It might be because they think harder about whether or not they want to have kids, or maybe it's because on average they have more money, or because on average they're better educated. I don't know, but it does stand out that they do so well.
"Children raised by same-sex couples healthier and happier, research suggests"
abc.net.au/news/2014-07-05/children-raised-by-same-sex-couples-healthier-study-finds/5574168

pic mildly related

I want to have one, not from adoption though, I'll probably pay for a surrogate mother, with a boyfriend or without I'll have my gaybie

Alternatively
unvis.it/abc.net.au/news/2014-07-05/children-raised-by-same-sex-couples-healthier-study-finds/5574168

Awful

One of the employees at my local Costco was telling me how a regular customer of theirs told them he adopted 2 young boys.
His mother was originally going to be the one to adopt them but he couldn't wait and did it himself.
Why?
Because he hopes to marry one of them some day.

Gays should not be allowed to adopt.

So then you are fine with lesbians adopting?

Are gays more likely to be pedophiles?

psychology.ucdavis.edu/rainbow/html/facts_molestation.html

pandys.org/articles/abuseandhomosexuality.html

dailykos.com/stories/2010/09/18/903178/-Gays-are-pedophiles-No-Here-s-the-proof

archive.is/ztjf2

centerforinquiry.net/uploads/attachments/Anti-gayActivismandtheMisuseofScience_1.pdf

patheos.com/blogs/warrenthrockmorton/2009/06/05/a-major-study-of-child-abuse-and-homosexuality-revisited/

thenewcivilrightsmovement.com/religious-rights-top-anti-gay-researcher-says-he-was-attracted-to-men-as-a-boy/politics/2012/05/16/39681

shadowproof.com/2011/10/19/paul-cameron-why-the-religious-right-cant-keep-him-in-the-closet/

washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/content/article/2010/04/16/AR2010041602026.html

archive.is/a2iRU

joemygod.com/2009/11/18/study-gay-priests-no-more-likely-to/

No problem with gays as long as they don't act degenerate, but two fathers seems damaging to the kid, IMO. A child needs a mother, putting him with two fathers will only fuck up his life.

Yes but only black kids. If they are so liberal than they should kill two birds with one stone. However, it's a little know secret gay couples are extremely prejudice and outspoken, especially because they can get away with it.

Science on gays as parents:

whatweknow.law.columbia.edu/topics/lgbt-equality/what-does-the-scholarly-research-say-about-the-wellbeing-of-children-with-gay-or-lesbian-parents/

www.asanet.org/documents/ASA/pdfs/12-144_307_Amicus_%20(C_%20Gottlieb)_ASA_Same-Sex_Marriage.pdf

Farr, R. H. (2017). Does parental sexual orientation matter? A longitudinal follow-up of adoptive families with school-age children. Developmental Psychology, 53(2), 252-264.
dx.doi.org/10.1037/dev0000228

williamsinstitute.law.ucla.edu/wp-content/uploads/Patterson-Farr-Forssell-AppliedDevScience-Jul-2010.pdf

bmcpublichealth.biomedcentral.com/articles/10.1186/1471-2458-14-635

How Does the Gender of Parents Matter?

onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/10.1111/j.1741-3737.2009.00678.x/abstract?deniedAccessCustomisedMessage=userIsAuthenticated=false

• 40% of the offenders of victims under age 6 were themselves juveniles. A similar proportion (39%) of offenders of victims ages 6 through 11 were also juveniles. For older juvenile victims, the proportion of juvenile offenders dropped to 27%.
- Sexual Assault of Young Children as Reported to Law Enforcement,
7/00, NCJ 182990, U.S. Department of Justice

About 60% of the male survivors sampled report at least one of their perpetrators to be female.
-Mendel, 1993.

religioustolerance.org/hom_chil.htm

One study involved 175 male adults who had been convicted in Massachusetts of child sexual assault. They found that none of them were homosexuals; all of them would fit the description of a fixated child molester. They were sexually attracted only to children and not to other adults. 2 Another researcher studied sexually abused children seen in a hospital. Only 2 perpetrators (less than 1% of the total) were homosexuals (i.e. were attracted to same-sex adults).

thinkprogress.org/conservatives-seize-on-hugely-flawed-study-about-same-sex-parents-bd797734bf40

archive.is/aym23

slate.com/blogs/outward/2016/07/12/new_gay_parenting_study_is_a_dishonest_assault_on_lgbtq_families.html

archive.is/o3DYW

TWO DADDIES

TWO DADDIES

Characterstics of Child Victims

U. S. Department of Justice Bureau of Justice Statistics has combined a study of characteristics among those child victims of convicted sex offenders and child molesters. These statistics are based on the reports of offenders in the Survey of Inmates of State Correctional Facilities, and include the following:

* Three out of four children who were victimized were female.

Worse thing to ever happen to Western society

nuclear family is best family, gays are abominations

Most pedophiles who fuck boys still identify as straight.

Also, the math is retarded (the statistical analysis is garbage) and dumb (under-reporting).

child abuse

you're a sick pervert. go die of aids you faggot freak.

>So then you are fine with lesbians adopting?
That's like 2 single mothers. I stopped reading here.

FUCKING. DISGUSTING.

If it isn´t two females, I don´t think it´s right.

How about we just let lonely single dudes or used up roasties adopt children. Would that be a good idea X percent of the time?
>When the value of X spells failure 9 times out of 10 I'd say no.

They shouldn't be allowed to let alone be married.

Those are some really "exact" numbers.

White people are more likely to molest kids. Should they be allowed to adopt?

Poor kid

ABSOLUTELY NOT!

bump

i'm gay, and i don't get why the fuck a gay couple would want to adopt kids. kids from a previous marriage where the other parent is incompetent to raise children or dead or something are one thing, but straight-up raising kids who aren't related to me? no fucking thanks. granted, i just dislike children.

look out we got mr. msm coming in hot

The best thing you can do is kill yourself.

MKWAKA

Take care of you when you get old so you don't have a shitty life when retired.

All faggots are pedos!

[citation needed]

At this point I'd rather two men raise a child than have a roastie involved.

3/4 victims of molestation are female:

4.3% of the population is gay per gallup as well.

23% of sexual offenders is under 18. Are they pedophiles?

childluresprevention.com/research/profile.asp

About 60% of the male survivors sampled report at least one of their perpetrators to be female.
-Mendel, 1993.

yellodyno.com/html/child_molester_stats.html

>pol's opinion
>pol is multitude
kek

It puts kids in danger.

Don't care. Plenty of kids need to be adopted.

The only privilege faggots should have is serving in the Navy.

>File: 1491930867258.png (84 KB, 963x910)
rightwingwatch.org/post/new-research-further-debunks-regnerus-study-on-gay-parenting/

archive.is/Z4Gu4

washingtonpost.com/news/volokh-conspiracy/wp/2015/05/10/new-criticism-of-regnerus-study-on-parenting-study/?utm_term=.dc5cef00d5f8

archive.is/SePdG

slate.com/blogs/outward/2014/03/04/mark_regnerus_testifies_in_michigan_same_sex_marriage_case_his_study_is.html

archive.is/ehXt8

huffingtonpost.com/2013/03/10/supreme-court-gay-marriage_n_2850302.html

archive.is/Y5erS

advocate.com/politics/prop-8/2013/03/11/debunked-antigay-parenting-study-commissioned-sway-supreme-court

archive.is/QVAQz

88 out of 248 of the respondents that were counted as "Parents are of the same sex" responded that their parents were never in a same sex relationship while they were living with them though they had same sex relationships while they were growing up, ie their parents divorced and they ended up with the straight parent but they were still counted as having parents of the same sex

Source
>prc.utexas.edu/nfss/documents/NFSS-study-design.pdf
>a. Parents are of the same sex
219 active and 29 withdrawn panelists, from Page 3
>prc.utexas.edu/nfss/documents/NFSS-codebook.pdf
>S8 Did you ever live with your mother while she was in a romantic relationship with another woman?
40 said no, from Page 4
>S9 Did you ever live with your father while he was in a romantic relationship with another man?
48 said no, from Page 4
Yes, that is the official study results

icpsr.umich.edu/icpsrweb/ICPSR/studies/34392

Thansk for the input

I used to have no problem with it, since plenty of studies confirmed homosexual parents raised kids no worse than normal parents, and their kids were no more likely to be gay than anyone else. Gays back then admitted they were abnormal but still functioned in society, had to work extra hard to qualify for adoption, and did so because they genuinely wanted to fulfill their biological imperative the only way they could.

Nowadays? Not a fucking chance. For better or worse homosexuals are irreversibly intertwined with the never ending leftist LGBTQASDF111 agenda. These people don't want to raise kids, they just want to use them as political tools to further their own agendas. They want their kids to be gay, to be transgender, or whatever the fuck. Gays would have little difficulty adopting and would likely be chosen over better suited hetero parents solely because society is terrified of saying no to these people, which is why we have unfit degenerates adopting and abusing their kids. It's a sad state of affairs.

They can't be any worse then leftist parents.

Since all fags are child molesters, it's probably not a good idea.

We don't have any studies comparing married gay parents and married straight parents large enough to be generalizable. I don't think a single study has been done, that I can find that actually has a random sample of gay married parents over 10 people. To say that any study can determine how well gays parent, yet at least, is rather murky, making the claims of opportunists like Sullins and Regnerus even more fake.

I don't support the tranny agenda.

I want kids to raise them like anyone else. I don't care if they are gay but I would let them know they will have a harder life if they are.

That said, a fairly recent study showed that having gay parents does not increase the chances your kids will be gay or have atypical gender identities:

ibtimes.com/study-having-gay-parents-does-not-affect-childs-gender-identity-2579343

[citation needed]

Ideally a child has a mother and a father. Having two gay parents doesn't accomplish this and while not ideal is preferable to living in an orphanage. I'm against there being a law regarding the matter but in a free society churches and other socially conservative organizations would be taking up these tasks and should be allowed to freely discriminate against gays who want to adopt.

Should I be allowed to discriminate against churches or Christians?

These women made "their" become a transvestite. I don't have it handy, but Russia stopped adoption to the fags because some dudes adopted a boy and then passed him around to their friends. Absolutely disgusting and rage-inducing.

stop being gay in public. no thats not homophobic, i dont even want people to be straight in public.

>gays
>don't act degenerate
LOL

I always wondered what 2 gay fathers would do if there son started dating a "breeder"

I found it

Are you so dumb you seriously don't think there are ANY kids raised by 2 males who then went on to marry women?

How long are you going to spam this one image?

Seems to be in this thread only once. Not sure why your panties are in a wad over it, nor why you think I, in particular, and "spamming" it anywhere.

be gay
have sex with men in private
i dont care
but if you REALLY want a child
make and raise it with a female friend
that is THE LEAST YOU CAN DO

>fuck boys
>straight
Holy shit you are stupid.

Nigger men are much more likely to fuck their daughters and nieces.

The question was how the fathers would feel.

What two gay men and their underage sex slave do behind closed doors is none of our business.

don't you currently prejudge every single church and christian already? so yes, it's quite concerning to me that you don't see the blatant prejudice and discrimination on christians right now. are you mentally redtarded? asking sincerely, if you think christians get a free pass in today's society your a disingenuous faggot who is so closed minded and immature that your either 12 or you're stuck mentally at the brain capcity of a 12 year old. either way this world would be better off without you tainting the air with your ignorant breathe.

People spam that image as if it is proof of a larger phenomenon. There are straight couples who adopted kids and then molested them. What does that indicate? Your evidence is purely anecdotal.

It appears in many gay-themed threads on pol.

I would feel happy that they found someone they love.

I have no issues with believing in God. Religion is not the problem, using words to justify scapegoating people is an issue though.

Getting raised by 2 fags who adopt you is still better than growing up in an orphanage

Sure, seeing two men holding hands gives me the willies also, but if they are contributing to society and aren't total degenerates, then I don't hold any grudges

the world needs hair stylists and interior decorators, everyone has their place

>non responsive
I repeat (and expand): All homosexual males were molested as children; all homosexual males molest children.

White people are more likely to molest kids. Should White people be limited from adopting kids?

White inmates were nearly three times more likely to have victimized a child than black inmates per DOJ stats.

I'll try to remember that it triggers you in the future

[citation needed]

I knew a girl whose mom randomly went and lezzed out when the girl was a teen.

I mean the girl was fucked up on her own, but after that happened she actually got worse.

Now she works in some psychiatric facility.

Also her mom was a jew.

>randomly

Here you go faggot

Sorry your dad buttfucked you. You can end the cycle by killing yourself.

Gays are 4.3% of the population per the most recent data by Gallup and 7% of 18-35 per PRRI data.

33% of child molesters is false and I disproved it above. 3/4 of molestations are done to females and 60% of male victims report at least one person who molested them was female. 70% of new HIV cases are MSM, I'll give you that, but HIV has been on the decline in White gays in US, UK, and AU for the past decade. Nearly two thirds of those new infections are Hispanic or Black men. Could you link directly to the data on STDS? I can't find that so easily. It is certainly a bold claim! Also I believe that prior to the advent of the HPV vaccine, at least 60% of sexually active heterosexuals were diagnosed at some point with HPV as well. If you exclude HPV, which usually resolves on its own after a few months, the numbers are much lower.

The 30 year lifespan was for gay men who HAVE AIDS. Not gay men overall.

The data on 1000 or more sexual partners was done by convenience sample at a gay bar or something similarly ridiculous. If you disagree, cite me exactly where you found the number.

23% of children with lesbian mothers was from Regnerus who counted kids who were not actually living, at any point, with their gay parents, as raised by gay parents. So kids who were molested by a straight heterosexual single parent would be included in that data.

Rape is correlated with gay behavior? Not sure what that means exactly but do you have a citation for where that figure was found?

I'm not clicking on the QR code because clearly you have read a total of 0 of the data you are citing and likely don't even know where to find it.

Three times more fatal than smoking or obesity? A rather absurd claim but lets see a source.

Bugchasing exists but it is not common at all. I have never once in all my years of being gay encountered online a guy who was HIV negative advertising that he wanted to seroconvert. It is certainly possible but I think it is a rare behavior

mostly found in meth addict communities if at all. It is mostly an urban legend since I have never seen any real data on what percent of gays say they would like to have HIV.

My dad never sexually touched me.

Kill your self only you can make the hurting stop

They should be burn at the stake

Okay your uncle. Whichever.

If you can read this data and still support fags being allowed
to adopt you are a sick sub-human scum who deserves to be shot heritage.org/marriage-and-family/report/the-research-same-sex-parenting-no-differences-no-more

I am very glad I dont have to research that much about my sexuality. Is it hard being a walking encyclopedia just to justify your gayness?

Don't have an uncle.