The year is 1964, and this girl says she'll fuck you if you vote for Barry Goldwater. What do you do?

The year is 1964, and this girl says she'll fuck you if you vote for Barry Goldwater. What do you do?

Those legs look like man legs

Didn't see that the last time this post was made but you're right

Thanks to the secret ballot, I'll """"vote""""" for Goldwater and tell my girl all about how I """"""voted""""""" so I can get a nice shagg.

>vote Goldwater
>get laid
>blacks banned

What's the problem here? Goldwater was a racist southern democrat, he was Sup Forums incarnate

>yfw she's invovled with corrupt politics and steal the ballot box
I mean, she WAS involved with Nixon.

Learn into history you horrible fuckhead

Vote for Barry and fuck her senseless all Summer.

Hilldog was stunner when she was younger and look at those legs.

If you kill her you could save millions of people.

YOLO

THIS SAME FUCKING THREAD EVERY WEEK WITH THE SAME PICTURE AND A DIFFERENT CANDIDATE FUCK OFF STOP POSTING THIS SHIT CONSTANTLY JESUS CHRIST IS THIS 1964 VOTING GENERAL

>no argument
Try again

I would hate fuck that

fuck and vote for whomever i feel like

fuck her and vote however I want. If this cunt is retarded enough to think I'll piss away my vote on some loony leftist, she's got another thing coming, but I'll still get that sweet Hillpussy from a time when it was worth tapping.

goldwater was a libertarian republican jew from the southwest and a founding member of the arizona naacp

Barry was a looney leftist but I would put it in her pooper.

Fuck her, and then fuck her n I'll vote for who ever I want in the booth.

>goldwater
>leftist

>author of the conscience of a conservative is leftist
This is the consequence of Sup Forums brain rot

Fuck her and not vote because I'm not an American

Same thing I always do. Totally agree with them to get the fuck; then never vote that way and never talk to them again.

Its not like you'd change their mind anyway.

No, I have principles.

Walk away and listen to the explosion behind me.

Whats this guy's name?

>gettyimages
What the fuck? Do you have to pay to take that shit off?

>voting for a guy who got assassinated 3 years later

im in my mid 20's still a virgin. women dont want anything to do with me.

George "Best Abe" Cocks Well

Too old. I'd like see little HIlloli getting fucked by her daddy.

>not respecting intellectual property

MFW I'll never lead a drunk, giggly, and excited freshman Hillary up to my dorm room from a party, close the door behind us, and do things to her that would make her parents ashamed. I'll bet in those early years before feminism hit and corrupted her mind and appearance she kept the nicest prettiest little muff. Perky little tits too.

i would fuck her asshole so hard she can never eat meat again, and i would choke her until she passes out before i rammed my cock down her throat and made her unconsciously vomit all over my cock

then i would vote for tricky dick

>voting for Richard Nixon in 1964
Lol