You guys are still reading this, right?

I am a hero has been so perfect recently. I love the way the false sense of security is illustrated.

The last chapters were way too slow desu

Waiting for anime. I got bored reading half of volume one with nothing happening. Too much text, might as well read a novel.

kind of a bummer that people aren't enjoying this as much as I am. Well, things should be picking up next chapter. What with giant impending whatthefuck on the horizon.

I've been enjoying the recent chapters. Not sure if it's cause of the content themselves or the fact that we're finally getting speedy updates.

Why is there a giant testicle?

I was actually hoping for more of captain Kotori's arc. Is this combat type ZQN (It's this guy, right?) still alive? Why is the middle schooler from Kurusu's group asking for help? What's the deal with the cult?

symbolism you ignorant hick

Dropped it when the best girl died, doubt it got better.

yeah, the ZQN came back to life after its head was placed on the body of another ZQN, remember? As far as the cult goes it's really as simple as it sounds. Asada managed to get a couple followers and they managed to secure the building. The rest of the people are there just for safety. My guess is he's more like a figurehead with no real power at this point. Rather, the people below him are actually in control. However like most figureheads he at least has enough power to override the lowest ranking members of the group.

I want to watch the live action movie.

This chapter is over a year old, everyone knew about all this already

Literally you right now

>implying best girl already died
How is zombie-chan not best girl? That embarrassment about super-strength is so cute.

>the ZQN came back to life after its head was placed on the body of another ZQN, remember
I actually meant the rest of the body on the highway. The eyes were still moving and Kotori suggested later to take a detour when he saw the body of the ZQN.

hmmmmmmmmmm

probably not, author's got better stuff to resolve.

What's with the sudden popularity boost with this series? Couple of threads here and there about it show up. Is it the movie and the new spinoffs? I mean I'm glad it's getting more attention.

Oh fuck. That guy turned? That's fucked. I was hoping that guy would survive. Last chapter I read ended with him taking two other people in his group to a secluded room somewhere and teaching them how to properly stab with a knife. What's happened since then? I stopped reading after the series kinda just stopped or took too long to update.

Where are you getting scans from?

So, this is a zombie manga? I like zombie stuff for the most part so I'm thinking about checking this out.

It is at first, but then weirder shit starts happening. Haven't read it in a while though, so I don't know where it is now. I personally really liked it.

Who was this guy again? Fuck, the super slow pace made me forget tons of things.

Same. I probably wouldn't have minded if it was better handled though. It kind of suggested a shift in the focus of the manga, I feel like the mangaka's strength is exploring flawed characters but he drops the ball more often in more expanded storylines. Seeing the art suffer of late (copy paste) hasn't helped.
Too similar to his other girls of this type, its not really her fault though. I was hoping she wouldn't become a love interest for this reason.

It's not a perfect parallel but Hanazawa usually creates two types of female lead character: the one he puts on a pedestal (Ai and fang) and the one he burdens with imperfections (smoker and boxer). I'm more partial to the second type in his case because that plays to what I see as his strengths as an author.

Is it out yet in Japan? I thought it was supposed to come out at the end of April, but I haven't seen anything.

Is Asada Asano Inio?

Translation pickedup again I think. It isn't slow, but there was a gap of several moths with inconsistent releases

it's my favorite zombie manga by far
a lot of people complain about it being slow to start, but I was having fun right away

>that moment when you see Hiro for the first time in almost a year
I missed this guy so much

So has that been up in the sky all along, just outside our view?

that was really good, after all that shit with Oda it was nice to see them have some downtime for once only to show you how royally fucked they are on the last page.

Hope we get the Kotori and Hideo arc combining soon. The last time we've seen those two together was in chapter 5 or so, for only a couple of pages at most.

I read the whole thing yesterday. It's funny to see how nips would react to the zombie apocalypse.