America is white, black and brown. What's wrong with that?

America is white, black and brown. What's wrong with that?

>What's wrong with that?
The black part.

Get white paint and mix it with black and brown. Which is it closer too?

The brown too.

> What's wrong with that?
the black and the brown

redpill me on these girls
they get spammed here daily
they look like quintuplets

FUG WHITE PEOPLE

They are. Would you marry any of them or would it be race traitor considered?

Who are those angels?

And the brown part, spic.

because all black and brown countries are pretty much 3rd world hellholes

Wouldnt be a problem honestly if Europe didnt have the same thing happening to it.

These girls are cute AF. They look latin.

the illegal part!!!!

We got colonized by pussy Anglos and not real men. (The French)

America was founded as a white ethnostate.

*blocks your social well being*

Those women will look like fat taco gremlins by age 25 and still have the intelligence of a small dog. Stop trying to drive down the gene pool in America

They keep being posted.

fucking hideous subhuman mongrels

the black and brown part

>tfw white supremacist believe voluntary miscegenation is white genocide
How did this meme come to be? So, you're killing your own """race""" by wanting to date and have babies with people from other races? Wouldn't this kill the other race, too? I don't get it. What a way to downplay the meaning of the word "genocide".

What happened to "free association" meme you guys kept shilling before? If someone wants to mix, let 'em mix.

Blacks, who make up 15% of the total population, commit 52% of all violent crime in America.

The counter-argument to this is "They commit more crime due to their socioeconomic status." But this doesn't really make sense. There are more whites under the poverty line in total numbers, yet whites don't commit NEARLY as much violent crime. Also, no situation justifies violence outside of self defense.

When people like us see a problem, we want to fix it. Black crime is a huge problem in America, and it has only gotten worse. When solutions are proposed it's people like you who call us racists to silence us and promote your own degenerate platform.You fools blame the immediate environment for black behavior but not the environment their race adapted and evolved to for thousands of years. Biological equality is impossible, and you'll learn that those biological differences influence culture, behavior, and intelligence.

Around 50% of America does not pay taxes. Middleclass America, and by extension white America, is burdened with supporting and enabling these criminal blacks who do noting but leech from the system. As the middleclass shrinks, the more racists you'll make.

Nothing. Move to Haiti, you'll love it. Or Brazil.

This meme is super weird to me cause the 3 identical ones look just like my best friend from elementary school.

>Americans have black hair and brown eyes and everyone is brown skinned but it's diverse

>kill other race too
Non-Europeans are not worth preserving

FOUR

really makes you think huh

Black and brown bring crime, lower intelligence, and take most of the gibs. If they were civilized and not sub-human and could fend for themselves, perhaps it wouldn't be so bad, but they fucking suck, and that's why we don't want them.

Bring us more self-sufficient white folks, and I'll be okay with it, but we have enough shitskin trash to last a thousand years, we need to send it back.

girls from anons school. they go to mission high in south texas

If the Holocaust didnĀ“t exist, then how come this does?

All the racemixing and anti white themses in media are created by Jews who want to exterminate us. Good try tho

shit-skin + white-skin = shit-skin baby.

That dont kill them but kill us.

Why not save white people? for the same reason you don't set up nature to preserve for rats and bugs.

White genocide becomes real as soon as it becomes policy. While America gets invaded and outbred and browned, China will still be Chinese, Africa will still be African, and Israel will still be Jewish. What's wrong with white identity?

You are correct about racemixing tainting both races, but the outcome is brown babies that have no heritage. The West cannot continue to be the West without western people.

I like Mexican and Asian food.

If you want to blame someone for 'white genocide' blame white women. You don't need to look around to see that.

ATTACK OF THE CLONES

beige?

exactly. many white women favor immigration, race mixing, and buy into the whole narrative that white males are the dregs of society

>voluntary miscegenation
I never volunteered for this. No one ever asked me or my community if we wanted all these muslims/blacks/etc

While I agree with you, I don't think it is just limited to white women. It a combination of multiple things on top of decades of power corruption and bad social and economic policy.

Really the easiest way to reverse this plague is to pass legislation that benefit whites and white couples. This needs to start with the family until. Take a look at pre WW2 Nazi Germany and some of their policies. Increasing the amount of whites will prolong our time window to fix the things that need fixing.

It's not just limited to white women either. There are just as much brainwashed numale white men who enable this behavior as there are roastie women. The key is educating BOTH sexes so we can work together to end this bullshit.

Fuck off nigger and fuck these dirty hairy mystery meat thots too

Then just don't get married to a nigress, it's that simple, and then raise your kids with the good family values. I won't racemix either but I'll happily live and socialize with any other race without a second thought. What's the harm in that? Really, explain.

blame white people for not rising up the moment the first pack of subhuman nonwhites arrived*

They are far from perfect, but white men started all this bullshit by brining home their gook wives from korea and vietnam

Blame history. The US had slaves. It became a civil society. It dominated the world and it needed a growing population to do it.

>I'll happily live and socialize with any other race without a second thought

people like you are part of the problem.

The most reatarded thing Ive ever heard anyone say is, that everyone should just be mixed because that way racism will never exist. People who think like this are insane they want the whole fucking world to lose indentity and become a black pajet world where cultures mix and don't retain indenity, America is already fucked in that regard because we're already a melting pothole. Anywhere I go I see to many fat Mexican kids or Mexican wannabe niggers in my area, to many niggers, black and Asian or white and Asian kids it's just sad sometimes America is gone.

This

Nonwhite people are cancer.

2pbp

Why do white nationalists not want to fight for their motherland in Europe and leave us mongrels to continue running this shit?

Everything after the word white.

Here's a rational thought. Not all whites are good, not all blacks are bad. Shit is just never that simple.

I would rather have it as White, Black, and Yellow. Fuck the beaners they dont belong here

(As a fellow white person and routine financial contributor to the alt-right) I still cant believe how antisemitism is so accepted on the alt right. not everyone, but wow it's shocking.

stop posting these freakshow spic cunts, theyre not attractive in the slightest

kek

Holy shit, there is 4 of them?

>routine financial contributor to the alt-right)
>EU flag
You ain't fooling anyone.

It's your first in this thread, desu.

But only withe civilisation was good

>Africa , South america , Asia , Middle east is Shit-hole
>Because of their Shitty Genetic and Culture

It is literally impossible for brown people to build a highly functional society on their own

That's What wrong with brown people

And Your Women are ugly as hell

White men and women were prettier than non-white people

Daily reminder that there is nothing wrong with restricting immigration from spic shitholes.

Browns and blacks as populations are leaches

Holy shit, I'm sick of seeing these twin bitches' faces. Every mexicunt thread brings out pictures of these tranny-looking girls, at least pick some decent looking latinas if you're gonna shill.

what's wrong with a GDP per capita the level of mexico? or a crime rate the level of mexico?

White people hardly race mix this problem needs to be addressed properly. White couples aren't having children there does seem an active push to encourage this though.

Curious thing about the problem is that it's somewhat self correcting, as within whites, conservatives reproduce at or above replacement while liberals reproduce below replacement.

How can someone be racist if race isn't real?

The best possible argument I've heard for race isn't real.. or race is a 'social construct'.. is because an individual has genetic variance despite being part of a 'race'.. ie; We've got 46 chromosomes and it's possible to tell whether a person has african chromsomes or non-african chromsomes.

You can judge their phenotype to see which ones they have for SURE, but what about the ones that are recessive due to a mixed race ancient great great grandfather.

Is that person still black? Even though they have white genes? What % counts for what? What is that based on? From that thread earlier it's pretty apparent that you can mix white or mix OUT white in as little as 3 generations...

So if that's the case what is race? Is it just phenotypes? If I have a black guy that happens to have white IQ, and everything else white except he's got big lips, dark skin and a monkey skull shape, what 'race' is he?

If I have a white guy, that looks white but has African intelligence genes, and African temperament genes.. what race is he?

At some point people just conclude that race is what you identify as in the presence of heavy admixtures and therefore it's a social construct.

The blacks cost the government $10,000 a year, the browns cost the government $3,000 a year and the whites pay for it all

Come back to me when it's all equal.

but their facial features are way better than yours will ever be
down syndome-looking cumskin retard

>People who think for themselves and choose who they associate themselves with are 'the problem'
wow rly makes me think

>If I have a black guy that happens to have white IQ, and everything else white except he's got big lips, dark skin and a monkey skull shape, what 'race' is he?
>If I have a white guy, that looks white but has African intelligence genes, and African temperament genes.. what race is he?
Nonexistent. That's not how genetics works.

See

This doesn't imply race is skin deep at all. In fact it implies the OPPOSITE.

It implies that race is made up of a lego-kit of different parts that are extremely interchangeable.

The parts that code physical looks are completely different from those that encode things like intelligence.

In this case what is a race? 100% of one kit? What about mxied kits what 'race' are they?

What if they have ALL the lego parts to look white, but none of the legos to ACT white? What race are they then?

What if the reverse happens, they LOOK black, but they ACT white in terms of genetic behaviour/intelligence. What race are they THEN?

They literally look like rat-dog hybrid

>cumskin
I love how you dumb niggers, shitskin and Medrats think cumskin is an actual insult and counter to the term shitskin

>cum: a substance responsible for creating life
>shit: absolutely useless dead waste alike to your genetics and nations

newsflash: Sup Forums is autistic and uses their (((white)))ness (the only thing they possess) as something to feel superior about
theyre pussies IRL and are probably introverted which is why they come to this hivemind

you're still a kissless pale virgin
sorry :((

>Baiting this hard.
You have to go back.

white (((people))) of course can "diverse" Africa, Asia or wherever you want, but you're not willing to. Why?
Asian gooks crazily need white cocks like you have never seen before, why don't white (((people))) go to Asia to diverse them?
Why don't white (((people))) go to Africa to multiculture blacks for a Black Genocide?

We overdid it on the black and brown.

America is white black and brown, crime is only black and brown.

Why would we ever want to do that? We like our white children to stay white, and those places are all shitholes.

>It implies that race is made up of a lego-kit of different parts that are extremely interchangeable.
Again, you have no idea how genetics works so just shut the fuck up. One of each of pair of chromosomes is from each of your parents. Every aspect of your genome (except the X chromosome, if you're male) is 50% parental and 50% maternal. You don't just get "white brains and brown skin", you get a shitty middling version of each. And a completely fucked antigen profile which will fuck you if you ever need an organ transplant.
>In this case what is a race?
Race can be extremely easily traced by sequencing just a handful of genes. While variation between races at individual loci are great, when you add even 2 or 3 more distinct clusters become extremely apparent. Only first generation biracial people will fall outside of these clusters, which is actually detrimental.
>What if they have ALL the lego parts to look white, but none of the legos to ACT white? What race are they then?
This doesn't happen. It's not a thing that exists. Unless we just manually transplant a white guy's brain into a nigger's body, but the tech's not there to do that yet.

Consent can be manufactured and regardless it's genocide if it puts the people in a situation where their numbers will decrease.

They're triplets and the one on the upper right is the older sister. Instagram girls. Used on here to represent Hispanics from an ironically positive point of view.

White (((people))) will either "diverse" other race, or be "diversed" by other race, no other way around.

It's not that we don't want to meld with them it is that they don't want to meld with us.

Because the other races won't allow you to.
The world is battle field, always be, and not only applies on human but all animals.
If you don't attack and control other species, you will be wiped out, simple as that.
I thought Darwin told us this long time ago, no?

That's literally the same exact thing, you fucking retard.

>It's not that we don't want to meld with them
Don't speak for me you stupid euronigger

The point isn't to mix 5 parts of black to 1 part of white. Nor am i suggesting white nations open the floodgates to all immigrants. What I am saying though is that, you could take in a small inflow of immigrants and MAKE them 100% white in 3 generations.

You might ask how is it 100%? Surely they would just mix like the ink and there would always be a darker-shade to the whole thing?

That's a misunderstanding of how genetics work. The genes aren't like liquids that mix completely... They are discrete like marbles, chromosomes to be exact.

Reproduction isn't like pouring the marbels into a pool of marbels..

Instead it's taken two buckets of marbles (parents). scooping out 50% of each bucket and emptying it in a new bucket. (The left over bits in the parents that didn't get scooped out DIE. they don't make it to the next generation).

IF we take 1 bucket of black marbels.. and put ti through this system.. Eventually the % of black marbels in every generation gets less and less UNTIL.. there comes a generation in which the last black marbel DOESN'T get scooped to the next generation. ie; The child is 100% white. Despite his/her parent having black DNA...he/she has NO black DNA at all. The black DNA has been destroyed via blanda.

This might take 10+ generations to completely destroy the DNA, but the point was that given mixing with PURE whites... within 3 generations the offspring is indistinguishably white in an everyday sense.

I don't want to live around or interact with these people either dickhead. The public was never asked for their opinions on this.

Could it be the fact that the niggers and spics commit 10x the crime?

They already did and jews got the niggers to revolt, genociding the people who brought them out of the stone age and kept them fed. It's why africa is so shit and is about to get even worse once the gooks start exploiting them.