Would you actually genocide all blacks

Or would you only kill most of us and keep a couple around to entertain you. C'mon admit it white man, we make you laugh, our music makes your toe tap.

Day of Rope is coming for you white boy

BAIT

no-- I'm pretty sure most white nationalists want segregation

Some of you are cool

Insert 1 in a million picture

I would be against their extermination, just like I would be against the extermination of any species of life on Earth. It would be best for them to live in their own societies after their own way of living, and they should not be allowed to threaten whites or white society in any way whatsoever. But there's no need to kill them. They're harmless on their own, when they're not being used as pawns by actually dangerous players.

who the fuck said we wanted to exterminate all blacks

Notice how the anti white posters are usually American or English or have a fake flag.

We know who you are, anti whites

I want proprietary ethnic communities.
Let individuals decide who they associate with, and who they don't. Each individual knows what's best for themselves better than any state entity will.

I'm pro-white though. I like white people. If it wasn't pro-white people I wouldn't have electricity and a house and a nice Italian sports car.

I just don't wanna be genocided like Shlomo told me you guys were gonna do. We can coexist, right? I can still enjoy electricity and you can still laugh at Patrice O'Neal?

no, but I would gladly genocide all the dumb people

Yes, but not until the jews are dealt with first. That is unless you take the option to just all go back to Africa where you belong.

I was a young white kid from Wisconsin, only had two black people in our town, who were actually well liked. Turned 18.
>Joined Marines. All DI's were black. Squared away Teufelhunden.
>Went to Unit. Master Sergeant was black.
>My top (aka Master Sergeant) went to bat for me many times. Won NCO of the Quarter.
>Supported me as a young Lance Corporal and Corporal.
>Fast forward 10 years. The executive at my job is black. Retired 1st Sergeant.
>Promotes me to manager position because he sees my resource and knowledge.
>White managers keep bugging him to see if they can borrow me to help them untuck their unit.
>Tells them to fuck off.

Sorry guys, I don't jump on the N***er bandwagon. Yes, there is shitty people coming from the ghetto, but I've experienced way too many opportunities because of black people to write them off like some of you fags on pol do.

Not talking about you brother .

Just know most whites don't mean you when they rant about niggers

Means a lot that you judge is by character not by sjw feelings

Here have some of our wealth

Honestly if we just had strong anti miscegenation laws I wouldn't mind keeping some of the more well behaved brown people around.

Every single one

sup cia

as a black man i do not advocate black genocide, which is why i voted for trump instead of hillary

Good man.

Reported to the FBI for terrorism. Sage.

If the choice were up to me? Send them all back to Africa. I generally wish them no ill-will, I just don't want them around, or to live around or see them.

Go back to Africa with all my blessings, even with some support perhaps to find your feet and try to make things liveable.

I would press the button for all of you, you fucking spooky boot lipped coon

This is obvious larp but I'll say it once for all niggers, the day one of your nigger groups gets together and publicly lynches a white child is the day whites change our targets from other whites and you cease to exist. We're balancing on a cliff in America as it is, I recommend you don't blow to hard.

I don't think you guys are that funny besides a few exceptions. Most of your humor is the same. But you guys do make good music I will admit that.

I'd never advocate for the killing of all of anything.

I like black people though. fuck stormfags

I don't want to kill any minorities. I just want a country for my own people where we can govern ourselves in peace.

You don't have to genocide anyone. Just ship them back to Africa and stop funneling money into the continent and they'll die from their own inability to support themselves.

You neither make me laugh nor toe tap.

That being said, genocide is not what I want, I want separation.

not even mosquitos?

Go to Africa and I'll be ok with you

Sup Forums is satire, user. I consider myself an anti-racist race realist, which might be summed up as
> Hatred is ugly, and so are niggers.
Good and competent people come from every tribe, nation and tongue and we should judge on the basis of the individual, but differences in average outcome are not evidence of hate.

Every single one if not niggers breed like roachs.

I just want the gibs, handouts, and affirmative action to end.

That, and a eugenics program for blacks until they reach the same intelligence average as whites.

Nah, we want you to fuck off to Africa and stay there.

We want you to go back to Africa where you and they can enjoy each other's company.

Where in Wisconsin? Half of madison is full of the bix nood types.

okay I think we can all agree on fucking mosquitos. There are a few exceptions to every rule, even genocide.

> anti-racist race realist

That idea is worth exploring. You know they cost us an immense amount to keep around, right? Including lives?

If everyone in the world had your attitude, what changes to law + culture would be made?

Me, I'm a racist race-realist, I'd end affirmative action and severely limit welfare, even if it hurt the poorest whites.

>we make you laugh
we have circus monkeys for that
>we wuz musicians
your "music" are like sounds of an animal begging to be killed

all niggers must die

Let them make all the music they like. In Africa.

Mosquitoes are a vital food source for many other wildlife however, from dragonflies to frogs.

and if frogs starve, the spider population will grow out of control.

well FBI since you asked so nicely: only the ones who can hold a conversation without saying nigga will be spared

Shit, can't we find another way
like something that doesn't constantly fucking bite you

Bright colors and RAID

We can and will.

No. You have to go back.

No because blacks are actually the superior race. They're stronger, healthier and cannot get a sunburn.

I would cull the herd in Africa and send niggers that are here back home.

It's also true that Hitler threw up and pooped himself lots of time throughout his adult life.

Here is what you are missing
>1
People from every tribe will consistently choose to work for their own tribe's interest rather than cooperate with a member of another tribe. This is because genetic interests override all others, man being life.

>2
Every cooperation scenario between members of different tribes, nations, and races is an iterated prisoners dilemma where the first to betray wins.

Being an anti-racist is doomed to fail, because you *will* be taken advantage of by the people you hope to cooperate with. A genius Jew and genius Nigger and a genius Germanic all still realize exactly what is at stake, when the eyes are off them: their family's future is at stake.

Do you not understand want an outlier is?

You're an idiot then.

>I've had limited exposure to the top 0.01% of niggers and they weren't too bad so you should just let your daughter get blacked

Uuuuuuuulk!!!
Plplplplt!!!!!!!!!!

I would, but I'd feel bad about it for weeks afterwards.

No, you should let your daughter get a hysterectomy like me. Whites need to stop having kids and save the Earth!!!!!!!

Not an argument nigger.

No point arguing outliers to him when the suggested solution affects them all the same.

No because that's degenerate. Your people need leaders to breath life into your collective. You need a home land in North America.

I think they should just kill all the violent felons crowding prisons, dead people don't have recidivism.

But that's just a general rule, not race specific.

kill all desu

Skipping this whole thread to add my 2 cents. Yes, If given the option, I would cleanse the world of blacks. We gotta go to space sometime within the next 1000 years, and that's not going to happen if the world keeps filling up with nonwhites.

Nobody knows how often technological species come along. We may be representatives of a very tiny minority in this galaxy, and we need to start taking the future seriously. This will never happen if we allow the brown horde to continue breeding, occupying huge swathes of land, and consuming valuable non-renewable resources.

Every mile an African drives is a mile a future white man can't drive. Every little African baby is a potential time bomb against our species. Every brown-hued shitskin is a potential genetic flaw in our future DNA.

Only white genetics can get us to space. We must destroy everything that isn't us, and start plotting for our future amongst the stars.

White people should STOP HAVING KIDS!!!!!!!

Save a tree!!!!!!!

African americans are 13% of the US population and they will continue being 13% in fifty years.

The truth of the matter is that black lives don't matter. Carry on as you are

you can thank the white men for only keeping the finest stock for his plantation, nigger

I'm actually annoyed by your shitty music.However, if you made music like a respectable guy like hendrix then maybe I would keep some of you darkies around.

if you gave me a button, i would teabag that button until my nuts turned purple.

of fucking course i would genocide all blacks, what kind of softball question is that?

I would genocide all simply for the fact the Earth can't sustain this many people. Everyone else seems to be able to contribute to the world or at least create a function society. Blacks... no so much.

But what about quarter Hispanics like me? I don't identify as white because I have brown eyes. Not everyone who sunburns is white, you know.

Why do we need blacks for entertainment? Black face, Eminem and Vanilla Ice are all we need.

perhaps

No I'm a civic nationalist. In fact, I hate more of my fellow whites than any other race. Most of this mess is our fault. Christianity, white-whore culture, beta males, cuckoldry and leftists? All the result of weak white men.

But I do like nigger jokes so you might have to get used to that.

Wrong! You need people who don't sunburn as the sun gets hotter. It is whites, especially with Hitler blue eyes, who are defective.

I'm not your fellow white, I'm 25% Hispanic and part Native American as well.

Ignorant Bastard!!!!!!!

It'd be handled on a case by case basis. Brown eyes are still a white feature, you know? It's just not exclusively white.

Not kill, but sterilize. Most western blacks are alright, but simply by existing, they cause strife. There will never be racial harmony. Human races are just innately different, and no amount of philosophy/law will change biology.

Blacks in Africa I don't give a fuck about. Just let them have their kingdom of dirt and ignore them. They are only a threat when brought over to the west, and they will never be a threat if the rest of the world just leaves them alone.

Oh hell no. But obviously, your murderous intent is something white people can't live about. Haiti, South Africa, Zimbabwe... damn, black people doing genocide all over where they get the numbers.

You can have all of Africa south of the Sahara.

No they are not. True Aryans have blond hair and blue eyes, at some point in life, and I do not identify as such.

Devil

>sun screen
>bronzer
>long sleeves

What are things that prevent sunburn?

I am already sterilized via hysterectomy, dumbass, and I'm not even black.

I'm guessing indians are now devils by your logic?

Tits or gtfo

amazing post

No, the BLUE eyed people are devils!

It would be a lot easier to kill of the White race than the brown ones, being a much smaller percentage of the world. And as long as you needed blue eyes to be white, I would be in favor.

So my dad is now a devil even though he is the nicest guy there is....

no, but I'm helping to genocide whites by not having children. tough shit, though.

I think it would be awesome if all blue-eyed kids were sterilized at birth to preclude another Hitler.

So you're starting with yourself I assume since you don't understand how intelligence works?

I'd rather just confine you all to Africa and then blockade the continent for all eternity. I'd even be willing to give black people $500 billion reparations cash just to get you started so we can be rid of you all and stick you back on the continent you deserve to be on. Wish you all the best and hope someday you can evolve into a species that can catch up to us Whites and Asians on Mars where we belong.

That's exactly what I did!!!! Yippee!!!!!

SJW/commies will achieve that by itself
the problem is they're bringing down a lot of innocent people down with them
the real solution is to figure out how to isolate the damage only to themselves

Asians don't want to be lumped in with assholes like you just because you want to f*** Asian women.

I wish it were illegal for two blue-eyed people to get married.

And of the ones that have integrated into American society?

I wish the blue-eyed population would drop so low that such kids would all be bullied into suicide.

They would be called "Hitler Eyes"

That's a matter of opinion, but no, I could never enjoy living with someone whose eyes remind me of Hitler's. No one in my immediate family has ever had anything but near-black eyes like mine.