Watch SAO

>Watch SAO
>expect to see monsters in the virtual fantasy world
>Wow, it's fucking nothing
Can't it do anything right?

>Rewatch SAO
>It's pretty good after all

SAO is really good until the second arc comes.

this. If they would have focued on the completion of the levels instead of cheating it with fighting admin-san the series would have been great.

That's why he made Progressive. SAO was made and finished before he realized he would be able to get it published. So by then it was too late.

But jesus-kun was really great and we nevet wouldve found out that willpower can cheat the system. And kirito would pbb die

This. Log Horizon suffers much the same fate- the need for anime content rolled right over building a complete story, thus going from the relatively slow-paced S1 to the WTF speed of S2.

Honestly, SAO needed to be released as Progressive first and fuck the short path to the ending.

>re-rewatch sao
>mixed with the top 10 doujins
>cum buckets

Pretty much.

The majority of SAO's issues stem from Aincrad being cleared in the first volume.

tell me more about this top10

It's up to you to decide which are the best ones.

Welcome to A-1 shows

I don't know about you, but I thought Gleam Eyes had a pretty cool design, and Kirito using illusion magic in the second arc to look like Gleam Eyes was also pretty cool.

Suguha > Alice > Asuna > rest

Why didn't you protect this smile?

Why, anons? WHY?

Sorry about this but it seems that iqdb and SauceNao isn't giving me anything. If I look through google it'll give me a bunch of nip that if I google translate it it will give me some pretty broken English. So if you don't mind. Sauce plz.

Did you even try looking at sao doujins in hitomi or nhentai?

You were right to GIS it. I've cropped out the entry with the right context clues. You should be able to find it on your own now.

No I have not.
Now I just have to hope I can find it with this.