Umaru on Front Page!

Right where she belongs!

i showed my mom and dad the umaru op on youtube and they both turned it off midway through. i asked why they dont like anime and they said they just dont.

EAT
SHIT
AND
DIE

Dumb hamster haters stay out.

BAZINGA

LONG LIVE UMARU FRONT PAGE

don't forget to sage guys :^)

1 fucking worst girl and 2 yea she will stay there as everyone is trying to get

Himouto! Umaru-chan is a better anime than Legend of the Galactic Heroes.

This.

I want to learn Japanese, move to Japan, and live in a studio apartment while working a dead-end job where I get treated badly (like Umaru's brother), but then discover the girl with big bonkers living below me has a crush on me, so I'd start a relationship with her and force my imoto to watch us have sex every time she neglects doing the chores. Then I'd start fucking the autistic swimmer friend of my imoto too and then force my imoto to wear the cum filled swimming suit for swimming class.

bolanjes intensifies

Umaru is waifu material

Who's sculpting the Umaru lifestyle here?
>seem like a normie in real life
>always partly smiling
>keep appearance nice
>6/10 coworker asks me out over text
>respond 45 minutes later
>"sorry I was gardening"
>"sorry, not looking for a relationship (^:"
>go back to watching anime and eating haribo happy cola

UMA?

UMAAAA!

Wait, were those both your reply? Just fugg your coworker, you can watch anime with other people you know.

Yeah, both my reply.
Why would I fug a 6/10 3dpd?
She's a dumb normie as well, no anime interests whatsoever, or frankly any interests.

Girls will get in the way of my Umaru lifestyle, unless I find a qt introvert girl I'll never have a gf, and I am okay with that.

I want to do this, but I don't have an Umaru plush. Maybe I'll get one next check.

Show Sup Forums a picture of her

I actually don't have one because lol no social media.
I don't know her last name either.
First name is some shitty spelling of "Brittney" so like Britnay or Britinie

Don't worry, I found her.

I want to marry Ebina. I want to make her happy and take good care of her. I want to hold her in my arms and tell her that I love her. I want to make all her worries go away. I want to give her kisses. I want to let her know everyday how important she is to me. I want to be just as important to her as she is to me. I want to start a family with her. I want to spend the rest of my life by her side. I want to fill her life with joy. I want to embrace her. I want to keep her warm during the winter. I want to cuddle her every night.

You disgust me

Man what a hothead.

Hello?

DELETE THIS

But I hate Coke

She's a loving imouto.

best thread ever

Hello boobs.

Her chibi form just looks dumb/ugly to me desu. Her human form is way cuter.

nah dog

so what's up with the manga for this?
did norway drop it?