youtube.com/watch?v=W8n11y2lxrE
youtube.com/watch?v=QMHW4ZotygM&t=72s
youtu.be/W4TOEMrptuQ
youtube.com/watch?v=oGAHFtkNcbA
youtube.com/watch?v=wH6ZCIRjI14
youtu.be/W4TOEMrptuQ?t=626
youtu.be/EZJAtkqiV8U?t=275
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

oops forgot link please dont ban me mods we all miss the 90s youtube.com/watch?v=l06KEWCcnQE

his highschool is very multiculti for that time. must be from the south. in reality the country was nearly 90% white then, and blacks and whites mostly didn't mix. yet at the same time they got along better. and almost ALL whites got along better.

These videos always show a starkly different society to the one that exists now.
How can so much change in so little time?

At the very least, if it's possible for it to go from where it was to where it is, it's possible for it to go back again too.

these plans have been in motion for decades, if not centuries, user.
I don't want to just give up but I don't think there's much we can do.

What is the status of time machine technology? Is anyone of any ability currently working on anything? Have there been any advancements made?

anger, distrust, fear...

Youtube suggested this video to you, right? It suggested it to me too. It's fucking mind control!
Checked and Heil Hitler!

THE GOOD OLD DAYS

Have you ever been introduced to Cher?

Your retarded bourgeois sentiment is not welcome.

80's and 90's nostalgia is so stupid and nauseating.

youtube.com/watch?v=MYrCtWIJ1jY

One word

LBJ ( Endless War-vietnam , Government expansion - "Great society and Civil right movement" ,
third world immigration - "1965 Immigraion act)

If time travel were possible, wouldn't we have been visited from the future by now?

youtube.com/watch?v=PlQRfIzI4FA

>average highschool in 2017
youtube.com/watch?v=QLphkKD_OwU

What was up with his dads shorts being so short

video related to pic

Heil hitler

wait thats the kid

We have been

yeah
>his yt is full of faggy shit
youtube.com/watch?v=RNBJekqVK-w

youtube.com/watch?v=RYbe-35_BaA

youtube.com/watch?v=QMHW4ZotygM&t=72s

>WISH WE COULD TURN BACK TIME
HELL YEAH! I LOVE REMINISCING ON WHITE CULTURE AND PROSPERITY TO NIGGER MUSIC!!! HAIL HITLER XDD

Even Rural suburb White Faggot going wigger mode

I wonder why?

Anyone have the vid like 2:00 in a corner store by DisneyWorld or something like that? Vaguely remember being sad by how nice life looked

>THIS, Baby boomer and "Gen-X" are Degenerate as hell

Sorry , sweetie
No more homogeneous society that once we have
No more Booming economy with job opportunities that once we have
No more suburb house with beautyful wife and lawn that once we have

But you have still "white privilege" , How generous we are

i mean typically school shootings were a white girl/guy thing

Some of the footage is in this video, but the full video.

The original video is called: 2:30am at a 7-11 near Disney World - 1987

Underrated.

Jesus

Then you'd have to live through the horror yet again. We know where it ends up.

>Brazil
>South Africa
>Caribbean
>Central America
>Detroit
>Chicago's outskirts

Shit-skin people killing each other all the time

korean back-stabbing korean all the time

And "current year"

most whites are fleeing the public school system everywhere. private schools are still mostly white with a few nigs who can play sports

There is reason gook send their kid to white private schools not a 80% nig/spic school

time was much slower back then

culturally and technologically, life in america was divided by post and pre 9/11

anything other name/identification is just for empirical standards.

Yeah agreed.
Over here personally I'm told that Turks, Lebs and the Chinks were mainly the diversity except for Abos that stayed in school.
Turks were and are crazy cunts. They have a thing where they stab each other in the ass because it's seen as less of a crime and more a masculine punishment. One of the Turk fathers at a relatives' construction site drove the cement mixer through the fucking barricades into the inner site because of an argument.

Sieg Heil

people sound smarter in this vid

average IQ truly going down

shut up loser

why does the timestamp swing around all over the place?

Heil Hitler

oooooooweeeeee
the digits

gen z get out

>that chad with the popped collar and the qt french gf who comes in halfway through
my life will never be this perfect

heil hitler

Sieg Heil

get ready for some heavy feels.
This is a school in California that is now "majority minority"
youtu.be/W4TOEMrptuQ

I think it's good to put the main point of your thread in the second post, because then you get your (You)'s like you deserve. Replies to this an initial post do not give the OP his (You)'s.

dude who filmed it probably had Parkinson and now with 2017 technology they can stabilize the video to edit out his constant shaking

time does not exist

Those digits

I just realized, this was 1990, the camera he used must have been the size of a shoulder mounted RPG and weighed 30 lbs.

I unironically believe that after 9/11, things started to turn sour. The Iraq war didn't help Americas image and bolstered the voice of the left. Michael Moore, Jon Stewart etc all helped create the narrative that America, aka, white people, were oppressing the poor Muslims. The war also gave us Obama who turned social justice issues into government policy. It was under Obama when the problem glasses crowd found their voice. Twitter played a huge role too.

Maybe I'm talking out my ass, I don't know.

god damn these people are 46-50 now

Heil
youtube.com/watch?v=oGAHFtkNcbA

Creepy creeping mindfuckery be afoot ,user.
>don't forget who you are

i am

Heil Hitler
Blood and Soil!

why am feeling nostalgic over this

it's real fuckery
youtube.com/watch?v=wH6ZCIRjI14

Gen Z and I agree with this guy, is this legitimately a generational divide? Any other gen z guys have an opinion

are you retarded, this could be almost anywhere in America in 1990

I think a large part of this is right, With the advent of smart phones there has just been a flood of information and misinformation and there is no time to reflect.
I had my power go out for 3 days this week and it was much more relaxing than I ever thought it would be.

Umph!

youtu.be/W4TOEMrptuQ?t=626

claimed

>16:31
Does he say "stupid nigger"?

>post 9/11 babby detected

We're in the Kali Yuga. The death of an age. All signs point to destruction of the old. Only the strong persist to shape the new world.

Technology.

I just found this.
Disregard the pedofile and check out what it was like even for niggers in GA in the 90s
youtu.be/EZJAtkqiV8U?t=275

I think you're right about that dude. Also to expound on that - the goobermint really went HAM with stripping civil liberties and becoming subversively more authoritarian. At first they ran with the conservative approach and now they've pivoted onto the same shit but in the name of social justice. It's funny seeing the lefties who are all "punk rock fug the authority mannn" advocate for more government oversight in our lives. 9/11 fucked us good, both policy-wise, economically, and socially. We don't trust each other as much anymore and we can't just talk openly about shit. As much as I love the internet, I think it has also played a huge role in giving retards influence. I still hope it will balance out because all of this is very very new in the grand scheme of things. There's always hope - we're still alive and able to shitpost against them...for now.

Even the muds we're better back then. Imagine how tamed blacks we're when white hung them.

Now imagine 19th century whites seeing modern day Chicago.

We lost our thumos and class.

We gave them an inch and they took 100 miles.

Never again. We must pass this ciritical lesson down to our children.

"Not one inch"

You'd probably be even more concerned if you knew what was getting buried and erased.

She seems to get pretty annoyed when the guy filming keeps misinterpreting her.

Why do these threads pop up at night?
You Gen Xers and boomers need to understand that life will never come back in a non white country.

Two crazy fun facts about this video: The main guy is only 15 years old, and they're not actually homos.

S wie Sieg
H wie Heil

well said user.

well this statement is just simply demographically untrue, and it's historically provable, all you have to do is look up the demo of this country in the 80s and early 90s and you'll see you're wrong. then look up the demos of southern states, and you'll see that's where the blacks are, and where they continue to be the most concentrated today
remember, if you watch the video, he's not in an inner city. he's in a fairly rural / suburban area. so it's almost definitely some deep southern state.

What happened? It's a combination of 9/11 and the internet/social media becoming popular.

srsly, i could not figure out for the life of my why everyone was responding "SIEG HEIL!" to that comment. took me like 2 whole minutes of looking and being sort of freaked out before i saw the 1488 in the digits.
fuckin' A everyone. Sieg heil and hail the fuhrer!

Fucking newfag.

Do you see how mass immigration is bad now?
Its destroys culture.

kys newfag

wtf are you talking about? i've probably been on Sup Forums since before you even knew what politics was. stop the drugs idiot. i didn't even say anything about mass immigration. my original comment was extolling the virtues of the white united states in the 80s and 90s. wtf is wrong with you? KYS loser.

i literally came on Sup Forums for the first time in like 2007 or some shit. suck my fucking dick. i have no idea what you're talking about or what you're getting at. excuse me for not giving a shit about the fucking digits on every post. fucking number obsessed autists.

Decades of subversion and social engineering...

WE MUST SECURE THE EXISTENCE OF WHITE PEOPLE AND THE FUTURE OF OUR CHILDREN!

What is site culture?

>Sup Forums
>2007

go back now

>every kid in that video is now over 90 years old

hi there, fuck you all, you have literally no idea what the 90's were really like and why (especially) you faggots wouldn't want to go there.

regards

Gen X

came here in college for the first time. dunno the exact year. sometime around then. maybe 2009 at the latest. when did you get here with your little nazi flag? after the fucking 2016 election?

90s were awesome. no idea what you are talking about. i grew up during the 90s. there were like NO big major problems back then. everyone got along with one another. you could walk down the street and just talk to random people and it was normal, expected. not weird and awkward like it is now. people were better looking, stronger, better bred. you have no clue what you're talking about.

Bullshit

nice rebuttal

I was born in '75, and believe me.. you're simply remembering a sunny childhood and nothing more. People were the same assholes then, we had wars and niggers and sjws and kikes and cunts and queers all the same.

youtube.com/watch?v=RYbe-35_BaA

Then the modern version if you really want to be depressed