Pol, what is your best guess on what Cern is really about?

What is the real purpose of Cern?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Billy_Graham
home.cern/about/updates/2015/08/base-compares-protons-antiprotons-high-precision
youtube.com/watch?v=LXjgLqSR_jw
archive.is/DWheZ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

um discovering new subatomic particles?

A really expensive shitposting machine

Its an MKultra device that kills patriotism around it

yet another waste of money chasing things that dont exist and ignoring problems that do. typical kike self-worship nonsense.

To find proof of parallel universes

Finding subatomic particles so we can become as god.

You wouldn't believe me if I told you.
t. "LARP"

honestly OP, i've always blamed obama, but maybe some of the negative changes in our society i've noticed in the last few years are, in fact, due to transdimensional slips caused by CERN. how the fuck would i know? and i don't care what anyone says, i definitely watched Billy Grahams televised funeral when he died many years ago. I've talked to almost a hundred people with the same memory but yet Billy Graham now magically continues to live today and is almost 100
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Billy_Graham

They're secretly blasting subatomic particles to the extra-dimensional moon base to build up their secret army, right in front of our very eyes!

One subatomic particle at a time.

They’re doing something related to the Tower of Babel or Jacob’s Ladder, trying to reach into the other side. If not that, then time travel. Either way it has something to do with inter dimensional communication/ travel.

< lookie here

To find a parallel universe in which peaceful muslims exist.

Awakening the four horsemen, they succeeded. They don't enjoy the fact they won't follow their orders though, no NWO for you BITCH

I would agree

can you elaborate please?

Portal to Saturn to bring him here

mind control gravitronic phased waves that make white men gay and make white women slaves of BBC

shht!

Some sort of timeline navigator? Seems like every time a good happening is brewing, it just fizzles out.

put down the bong

To smash little shit into littler shit to understand the littlest shit.

Watch Steins;Gate to find out

finding the drowned god

They're constantly fucking with the time line to cause more Mandela effects to make it harder to stop their plot to take over the world

interdimensional portal that will bring the fallen ones into our reality.
Weird how the Bible and science are starting to sync up thanks to quantum mechanics.

Physics experiments.

OR MAYBE, AND HEAR ME OUT:
to piss off stoners who will believe any conspiracy theory they read because they're incapable of forming their own rational conclusions. And I have the highly questionable sources written by other stoners to prove it just watch JOe Rogan.

GET YER BFG'S

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Billy_Graham
holy shit I swear I remember him dying too. is everything just a giant lie or what?

YOU SHUT UP!

One of the byproducts of the 'peaceful scientific reseatch' is antimatter. Very small quantities which are difficult to contain, but antimatter none the less. There are theories that weapons can be made from antimatter which are exponentially more destructive than our most powerful nukes.

They are currently building an even larger LHC. Larger collider, more antimatter can be produced. I wonder who is funding all of this peaceful research?

It's a mystery!

Occam's Razor says the powers that be are doing some shit that they should not be doing.

satanism, literally. Atleast in the sense of anti-God worship

all these anti-white liberals were anti-jew in the good old days.

the jews stood no chance.

Certainly.

The fuckers weren't 100% positive when the first atomic bomb was tested that it wouldn't light the entire atmosphere on fire with an uncontrollable chain reaction,
but they tested it anyway.

This

Swear to God he died. Even remember specific mentions about 'his son taking over' etc. It was national news. Also Berenstein Bears not Berenstain Bears. Nothing from our childhood that ended in 'stain' could have survived intense ridicule. Also after looking into this and being told 'look at a map and see if anything looks different' I had a panic attack.

Something is up with this and CERN is a top suspect.

Watch the Steins;Gate anime or play the visual novel. It gives some red pills about Cern.

Well, to be fair, Berenstain would have survived our childhoods because everyone was reading it as Berenstein.

Dolly's braces in Moonraker are the one that gets my almonds activating though.

fuck off with your japanese juden

its a portal to another dimension

receiving info on future happenings so """they""" can prevent them from happening. also to produce antimatter for their warp drives and whatnot

worked for a company that build crucial sensors for this, its legit real life is fucking boring

>purpose of CERN
To study physics you mong.
Dont believe me? Go there yourself. Walk around and ask.
Better yet if you have any relevant skills go work there and see for yourself for fucks sake. It's not difficult. They have shitloads of different programs and internships.

What is dead may never die.

There is no littlest shit, its a fractal.

Just a bunch of fat old eurocunts sitting around collecting government issued gibs to explode atoms and pretend there's an end game.

Typical gov rats but have the edgy hindu symbolism because they want to be inclusive and vibrant

Really, don't overthink this shit. If you have trouble remember it's the jews

Hindu statue was a gift
>gov rats
What?

My dad has his phd in physics and actually worked on CERN when it was being built. It isn't a conspiracy, they take photons and electrons and smash them together to see what comes out, usually some newly discovered particles that have incredibly short lifespans.

ITS ALL FUCKING FRACTALS!
CERN=acid

Well my uncle at Nintendo says your dad is a faggot g-man keeping the deep fractal truth buried. My Bogs have mercy on your soul when the day of reckoning arrives, spawn of Judas

Also there's a way more intersting project in Geneva autists can obsess about but I wont tell you about it.
Pretty amazing how you missed it.

it is not about what happens along a tunnel, look at it from a birds eye view. it is a pan dimensional portal.

LOL spawn of Judas, nice. How does it feel to be mentally retarded? Being the son of a physicist is great, my IQ is off the charts.

>my IQ is off the charts.
Doesnt sound like it

No, you

It's a great place to take the kids on vacation.

Has that gizmo crashed into Saturn yet? That's to happen in Sept?

This

Is pretty much this

Officially it's to smash particles together and see the outcome. The military is monitoring CERN/Black Mesa for any unforeseen consequences such as black holes or antimatter creation that can be weaponized however.

Dub-dub-dub
Kek? Wot?

What is a saturn ???

To exterminate niggers, I kid you not

Too bad that IQ of yours is keeping you blind from realizing the greater truth. That truth is:
newfags cant triforce
Plus, Dinosaur AIDS is coming back to kill us all, anyway. So unless CERN can fix that, we're fucked, boys.

>Unforseen consequences such as antimatter
They're literally making anti-matter as we speak, it's not an unforeseen consequence you dolt.

They smash big particles together to make smaller constituent particles. The resulting particles that are made and their trajectories, energy content, half-lives, etc. are analyzed and compared to current models. The hope is that particles that are predicted but not seen isolated in nature yet will be identified based on this information. This is far too nuanced and not flashy enough for some people, so they imagine that some Half-Life or Doom shit is going on, because obviously no one builds machines this large unless they're tearing the universe a new Einstein–Rosen bridge.

Opening the way for the Multi-Earth Empire to invade

magic beans

Being the son of somebody shouldn't count as an accomplishment.

Well, unless for monarchy I guess.

Is CERN, dare I say it, /our_particle_accelerator/?

A facade for a false flag.

A way for them to steal money and resources in the name of science.

and now they are brainwashed, like everyone else

The kikes hijacked our educational systems, and this is the result: a people who want to suicide their own

In the grim dark of the future, there is only WAR

To create an inter-dimensional short cut to your aunty and uncles house in bel-air

That's what you think you double nigger.

spoken like a true shitskin

Giant do nothing science toy, controlled by satanists. It will be blamed after the rapture happens so atheists can hand wave away everything that happens as "its science man!'
Big giant magic science hand wave.

Wtf is wrong with you?
We're talking CERN and Dino Aids.
Wtf?

You have to Keith Haringize the apocalypse until it's cute, trendy, and socially accepted, just like AIDS.

Well, according to the non colonized sciences, melanin is an EM receiver, so black people are more in touch with the universe. At some point in the future all the knowledge of the universe will be transmitted through their melanin and the will be kings and such.

CERN is going to overload the melanin, creating interference and prevent the universal knowledge from being received. This would maintain the white fungus domination over the planet forever.

It's that or they're colliding atoms at very high velocity to crack them open and see what they're made of.

One of those two.
I like the first one.

I return that question to the likes of you. You're all crazier than a shithouse rat

this might have been the only truly funny Sup Forums post

>we're not talking about dino aids
And that will be your downfall

You're retarded. They literally do this every day.
home.cern/about/updates/2015/08/base-compares-protons-antiprotons-high-precision
>In a paper published today in Nature, the Baryon Antibaryon Symmetry Experiment (BASE) at CERN's Antiproton Decelerator (AD), reports the most precise comparison of the charge-to-mass ratio of the proton to that of its antimatter equivalent, the antiproton.

psh who do you think i'm a socially apt adult?

What is it mountainjew?

Happening Sept 15th.

The plutonium on-board will fissure due to the immense gravity and will ignite Saturn into a new star. This will be the seven headed dragon which will be part of the Sept 23 sign.

The burst of alpha particles will also kill off a good deal of people on earth. Aka, the rapture.

>universe is infinitely large
>universe is not infinitely small

pick one

Major redpill alert. DO NOT BELIEVE THE "COVER STORY" FOR CERN.

youtube.com/watch?v=LXjgLqSR_jw

It might be possible

That cern was first used in the georga guide stone

Using the stones to teleport us back into our real dimension

advanced weapons R&D

M8. That^. Is a truly disturbing image.
Sshudddders uncontrollably..

to fight who? each other? we need a NWO asap

Colorado is ground zero.
Dino AIDS is coming.
CERN can't save us.
The fractal is breaking down.