Be honest. Are you scared of blacks?

Be honest. Are you scared of blacks?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Daggering
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Kikes are the real threat

I was assaulted by a black man, so yeah I am. I avoid being alone anywhere near a black people. I learned my lesson.

Never relax around blacks.

Not particularly, no.

No because they are cowardly 1x1. I do fear being out-numbered by them specifically, because that is their tendency as lower-life-forms.

No I'm just aware you can't be scared of them they can smell fear.

No. Dealing with them is exhausting. I don't give a shit about them, I just don't want to associate with them.

A black or blacks? A black: No. They are craven by nature. They get aggressive when the odds are 10-1 in their favor, or the victim is elderly, crippled, etc.

Nobody is immune to bullets, so no.

>625,000 died for you
it's a bit disingenuous to count those who fought AGAINST them right?

>we died fighting ourselves!
>we freed you from ourselves!
>we give you welfare in the society we marginalize you in!

if someone lights your house on fire, do you thank them if they put it out as well??

no

greentext story ?

Fucking this. Pic is perfect too. Amazing post.

Yes. I don't trust them.

Niggers are so fucking poor, over half of the population shit in five gallon buckets. The other half just shit down their leg. Over 80 percent of the entire population doesn't wipe their ass and the other 20 percent uses their hands. No, I am not threatened by niggers.

Used to own one myself so no

You don't know the real threat.

no i teach CQC/CQB
when you know how to defend yourself it'll come with self confidence and people generally pick that up subconsciously through your body language
it's ironic how the better you are at dealing violence yourself the more you'll avoid it

Uncomfortable.

I'm much more intimidated by asians than anyone else, really.

>Almost 50% of whites were willing to go to war to keep slavery legal
>100% of whites benefited from slavery
>The American dream was built at the expense of every Africa-American ever

"B-BUT ONLY 1.6% OWNED THEM!"

Slavery ended in 1865. I think it's time to get over it.

Edgy implications?

>Civil war was fought to free blacks

Stop. Lying isn't worth it, niggers have never been grateful so why try to make them grateful by blackwashing history?

No.

I'm not scared of blacks. I'm pissed that everyone, including most LE I work with want to end them and can do it so easily, but no one wants to try it.

It pisses me off that Jamal and Tyrone are safer walking down a street than 7 year old Ashley, because some chomo might make them disappear.

It's not a message for them.

Actually their society marginalized themselves

You think they rode up on boats and captured the slaves?

They actually bought the slaves from the already active slave trade that still exists today

If slavery is so bad then what have you done to fight the slave trade that still exists in Africa?

Nope

>was a nurse taking care of a mentally disabled child in the home.
>Mother left with me the child and her boyfriend in the house.
>He grabbed me up and attempted to get my scrubs off. I was able to fight him off, but learned never to be alone with a black man again.
>Kicker, his girlfriend said I was a white devil and seduced him. Cause scrubs are just so damn sexy.

I'm not a burger so no. Our niggers stick in their ghettos for the most part.

No

>have a gun
nope

>100% of whites benefited from slavery
100% of white slave owners, perhaps

given that blacks contributed nothing more than unskilled labor as slaves, and only in one part of the country at that, it's simply not the case that blacks "built the US". and god knows they've contributed even less since then

>inbf muh african-american culture

I hope you carry a gun now.

Yeah i'm scared of them, i can't control it. The other day i went to see a movie with gf and some black guy said "damn dat white girl has a nice ass bruh". I just pretended to not hear cus i was scared

I'm sick of seeing shit like this. My hometown has less than thirty niggers in it at a time and somehow I always hear about this shit. If it were up to me, I'd say we should fucking hunt them for sport and that we should also hunt every white agitator that keeps slinging this shit. Niggers are fucking subhuman and they deserved to be enslaved.

> (You)
>I hope you carry a gun now.
Don't leave home without it.

This is literally how they think about it. There is zero capacity to distinguish.

No, not really. Not at all really.

Drug addicts, radical Muslims? Absolutely.

Nice

>2014

Things have only gotten worse since then... We now live in monty python levels of absurdity. While it is disgusting, it is quite entertaining to be born in this really fucked up time.

The vast majority of southerners did not own slaves nor did they fight to keep slaves themselves. They were fighting for their land and kin.

>work as a security guard
>construction going on so diverting pedestrians to other entrance
>nigger comes in ignoring the sign
>"sir I'm sorry there's no entry in this way, this area is being renovated"
>nigger says "shut the fuck up"
>"sir you can't enter through here, there's construction right now"
>nigger gets mad
>"if you touch me that means trouble"
>I get fed up
>"sir you can't come through here, you have to enter through the other entrance"
>he punches me in the face
Fuck niggers I hate seeing niggers at work they all act like this

I've never been attacked by a white person.

Why not just stop at deporting them? Youre no better than the chinks if you threat animals bad

nigs are flesh and bone just like everyone else, the same fucking carbon matter as you

why the fuck would you be scared of that

i am not scared of dirty niggers nor am i scared of pussy white bois

The only black people are the family that live a few houses down, they have a Golden Retriever and I see the dad outside all the time barbecuing and playing football with his son and mowing his lawn

My city is about 95% white so it's probably not representative of normal black people though

>be at party 2 years ago

>nignogs show up to get in that nobody knows

>My buddy says they can't go in

>Ayooo "NICE DA FUCK UP NIGGA NICE DA FUCK UP"

>Friend gets suckerpunched

>About 10 people come out and start fighting the niggers

>They run off

Niggers actually go to parties they aren't invited to.

Not really scared but I sure as hell don't relax.

>scared of blcks

lmfao. Ask a based canuck anything. Served 3 years for aggrevated assault/ hate crime back in 1994. I hunted drug dealers and "street gangsters" for a living in teens.

Anything less than 3 nigs are ez targets. Once they have a full squad of 5, they actually turn tough. If its just one 'leader' and 2 plebs, take out the 'leader' and the rest will scramble. They have no loyalty, even to their own.

They don't know how to fight. Wild random swinging for the fences. Slip it and left hook everytime.

>Grow up and go to inner city schools
Yes

I not scared of blacks I beat enough of the faggots up in my life in Chicago . Only time I worry is when the ground apes are in groups of 4 or more , it makes them brave . Usually by themselves they are faggots unless they have a weapon . Nigs gone nog when in chimp bands !

yes. violence from blacks comes out of nowhere. they're impulsive like animals. i'm scared of crazy people too. i'm not a pussy, mind you. i train mma and even train with blacks and mexicans. they're just as good as anyone else. not stronger or tougher, but in the streets if you're in a black neigborhood you would be a fool to relax.

>when the ground apes are in groups of 4 or more

Haha exactly. See my post: literally 1 min before you, nigs are cowards.

I hate niggers, every security guard hates niggers and Muslims so much.

I'm taller and bigger than the vast majority of them, so not really.
lmao

Fucking nigger monkeys

its just being aware of the reality of the situation

LeL

lol

I have been threatened with violence by niggers so many times I cant count. In school it had to be like a dozen times one time I broke leg. In my own family niggers would threaten to beat me up(sister bf(like dozens of time)). My roommates that were niggers were crazy and always trying to fight me/start something. Out in everyday life some nigger always talking shit to you on public transit or at the store. At this point I dont even care if I go out I will be a martyr and all my friends would know it was the god damn niggers. My family wouldn't even care if a nigger killed me they would say nothing about the race of the person.

Based Malcom X exposing these piggies.

my sides

Of course I am, at least relative to whites. But I still try to be as polite and neutral with them as possible.

Niggers are only really dangerous in a group, when they're able to swarm unsuspecting whites like cockroaches. 1-on-1 the average black isn't anything special.

100% of niggers benefited from slavery.

Yes. We bred them way too strong and way too stupid and then lost control. American blacks are NOT African skinnies. They should have been culled in 1865.

Blacks are violent and unpredictable. One or two blacks in my proximity in public is not ideal but I'll tolerate it if I have no choice or they don't look threatening. I always avoid groups of blacks in public at all costs. Groups of blacks make me very nervious because I know at any moment they could just decide to attack.

The thing is these people have nothing to lose but I do. I have a life, a job, etc. I'm not risking anything around a group of violent uncouth blacks, so I just avoid avoid avoid.

ancaps are cancer. ancaps should get cancer and get raped by alligators.

No. No matter the veneer of culture and civilization we Caucasians paint over ourselves and wish to live by, the truth is we are by far the most efficiently savage ethnicity on this planet.

When push comes the shove, no one will stand against us. Our only real enemy is ourselves.

>muh superior melanin

Yeah that's why I'd never go out of my way to help one.

What the fuck is that

but arent they the dumb niggers who got enslaved by stronger blacks in Africa?

Why is it always the fatties that get buttnaked?

Of course I am. They're a group of belligerent monkeys with nothing to lose and very little moral qualms about causing injury to strangers.

the average sheboon

>The British would have starved you to death
umm

Why are they doing that?

I just don't want niggers in our building anyway. They're so stupid they're so loud and always cause problems, I see decent ones but they talk normal not like a nigger it's maybe 1 in a 100. Seriously. I don't see many niggers though

Not at all.

I actually see them as far less threatening than other Euros and brown Caucasians.

Why are niggers so violent? If I had a bob for every time I've seen a black dude attack someone for literally no reason I would be Jewish

The effects of PCP, if I were forced to guess.

i'm not afraid of blacks, i'm afraid of such a large number of whites being completely soft pussies

Most whites would unironically fight alongside non-whites if a race war were to break out.

It's a mating ritual

no wonder they have so many fucking kids

It's a mating ritual
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Daggering

One thing about black people is that there's little difference in the appearance and behavior of their criminal class than than of every day ghetto trash. When I lived in Oregon a white tweaker was as plain as day and easily avoided, and among other whites there's always signs. Among blacks that isn't so.

In the sense that they are notorious cannibal homosexual rapists what sane man would not feel some sense of unease at their presence?

Not if i have a tiki torch. Niggers fear the tiki.

they have to because the survival rate for niggers is low

A black person? No
Black people? Yes