What the fuck? That was a trainwreck. Why did you make me watch this, Sup Forums?

What the fuck? That was a trainwreck. Why did you make me watch this, Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=opxhUru_sOE
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

all my normie friends enjoyed it, I liked it until the coma time skip

You get to suffer through this garbage with us.

>doesn't catch the murderer
>allows him to go free for 12~ years killing as many people as he desires while he's in a coma
>gets cucked by kayo
still prances around like it's some kind of great victory just because he saved the 3 people he gave a shit about
the OP was top tier though

ED > OP

Anyone who denies this simply had garbage taste and should be executed without remorse.

youtube.com/watch?v=opxhUru_sOE

It peaked early around episode 4 or so. Then it started going downhill when he remained in the past too long. Then it went downhill in the last 2 episodes.

I still enjoyed it.

Didn't he say he avoided killing anyone during the coma period? Kind of an asspull but...

Why was everyone so surprised about the NTR? I remember people constantly giving warnings, but I guess they were just dismissed as shitposting or something.

You watched it? Didn't you lurk before watching it to see if it was a dud or not? I did and I missed nothing.

>listening to anything sourcefags say
>especially NTR fags

Always makes me kek.

>kek

I have to ask, why do you Sup Forums retards not hide yourself? Are you fishing to be told to fuck off on purpose cause all you do is look like idiots.

Other crossboarder scum here, Sup Forums isn't the only board that uses that word, you know.

I don't play video games. /lit/ is my homeboard.

Sup Forums, Sup Forums, it's all the same shit with a different flavour. Just stay out from here and go back there.

I want to watch this for the shota. Does it hold itself well enough in that regard?

As an anime it's great, as a book it would be shit (too short, insufficient detail/worldbuilding.)

Satoru is a great shota worth protecting. Too bad he won't be.

>world building
?????????? Well this is based in a manga

Never forget

I thought this was ridicoulous and too forced.

Not really, he became obsessed with the MC because he could see the future. That's why he couldn't kill him.

He said he knew that Satoru was recording the conversation to make him confess to crimes committed while he was in a coma, but there weren't any

he was talking about the phone

The manga was very good

>watching anime

see, that's where you fucked up.

I take it the differences are that huge? Guess I'll go read it.

They posted the fucking page with her child all the time. Why wouldn't you believe it then?

That actually made me chuckle
The coma thing is actually a lot better and realistic in the manga