Why do we repeat the pedophile meme when it's so obvious "pizza"/"pasta"/"cheese" in the leaked emails refers to drugs...

Why do we repeat the pedophile meme when it's so obvious "pizza"/"pasta"/"cheese" in the leaked emails refers to drugs? This man and other democrats have a little drug club, and they talk about it in childish coded language via email.

What if Podesta himself wanted to draw away possible attention from his degenerate drug-related activities by planting a completely absurd theory that will make normies completely disregard anything anybody has to say about him? Now even if we had proof he was a drug trafficker, normies would just say "uh huh yeah just like he was a pedophile".

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=K6vvx2rHid0&t=4s
dcpizzagate.wordpress.com
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

You can do both, retard.
They probably do more than that desu

Complete plausible.
>The drug is adrenochrome.

Why do you shill on here seemingly unwarranted......

BECAUSE

PIZZAGATE

IS ABOUT TO

BLOW THE FUCK OPEN.
ENJOY PRISON SKIPPY!

Checked as fuck.

youtube.com/watch?v=K6vvx2rHid0&t=4s

lol is that what they're going with now?
>laughable as all fuck

It's been """"""""""""""""about to blow the fuck open"""""""""""""""" since the election.

It's a meme. Podesta does drugs with other democrats, sells drugs, and hell Comet Pizza was probably a part of a drug smuggling ring, not fucking children.

You call got bamboozled. We could have put Podesta in prison for drugs but that wasn't exciting enough for you so you had to make him an interdimensional hyper pedocannibal.

so why are you posting about this without any news or anything happening.

BECAUSE YOUR A SHILL AND YOU KNOW WAHTS COMING!

Goddammit man, this shit pisses me off. Looking back at everything now it is clear that those words were code for drugs or they were doing some gun running shit, but most likely drugs. Wtf were all the code words?
>pizza
>cheese pizza
>dominoes
>pasta
>________
>________

Am I missing any? We need to relook at those emails w this in mind... How the hell did the pedo shit originally arise anyways? Like from who/where?

Also, what was the name of podestas packing/shipping co? Does anyone remember?

>implying they don't refer to both

kys

#NoseHairs

Omg actual shills are here again. Something must be legitimately brewing.

Is Linkin Park gonna recruit this guy as a replacement singer?

This shill thread has me so fucking excited.

Obligatory info link for those new to the game:
dcpizzagate.wordpress.com

this.
I'm sorry goyim, but this isn't the end game.
it has been blowing open since january.
but this isn't the end game.

I look forward to the remixed single Breaking The Hymen

C-come on-g-guys it's just drugs!

ya think you're hot shit dontcha

Shills are scared. Reminder: you're defending the rape of children for a small paycheck or for petty politics. KYS

Y..you mean that Spirit Cooking is actually Meth Cooking?
Yeah, nah. Nice try cunt

Checked.
Shills will be getting the rope too.
Hope the 75 a week was worth it

There is one email available on Wikileaks where Podesta says to his brother that he likes his pizza to be hairless and shaved. Obviously he is not talking about cutting cocaine but pre-pubescent children without pubic hair that the Podestas desire to abuse sexually.