Do you support palestine or israel?

do you support palestine or israel?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=vfsf6go7MVM
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

the pallys, because of their superhero "Spicy Balls"

Iran.

these 3-step are the best of brain memes

I'm pretty neutral on the subject but I'd prefer Israel over Palestine solely because of the fact that "Palestinians" were offered land and turned said land into terrorist hotspots.

Let God sort it out

Neither, I would support the first side to come out and say "Europe for Europeans"

Israel is a Jew containment country.

I support America leaving the region and letting them fight among themselves.

I believe that Jerusalem and all of its surrounding land should be taken by force by the Catholic church in a holy war

neither. we should just let them kill each other.

Israel, I want them to finish the third temple and usher in the end of days

Deus Vult faggot.

>it's okay to sacrifice X white babies to the death altar of abortion so long as Y black babies and Z brown babies die too

yes

Both can fuck off

Kingdom of Jerusalem

Israel and orthodox jews are based as fuck. But all the (((globalists))) in the US have to go back.

Free Palestine, not only because it gets the left on our side, but because its great first red pill for a normie

FREE PALESTINE

>do you support the synagogue of satan or pedophile worshipping heretics

Yeah. The aborted white babies are most likely from lower IQ whites.

>orthodox jews are based as fuck

Jesus christ the orthodox are the WORST kikes on earth.

They refuse to join the IDF because they are cowards.

youtube.com/watch?v=vfsf6go7MVM

Palestine is not, nor has it ever been, a nation. They're just Jordanians. Jews > Shitskins.

I support both, namely in their respective quests to wipe each other out.

no

this.

All of the Middle East is Israel.

Neither.

I love these same 1 and 3 ones

Neither, but of the two Israel, by far. Palestine = subhumans, Israel = out-group humans

Neither

Neither. Nuke them both.

I just want to let them fight, that said both people's claims to the land are pretty baseless. There is a reason that there are even neighboring Muslim countries who don't recognize Palestinian.
A bunch of shitskins are trying to jew the Jews out of clay which the Jews themselves gained through zionist jewery and they are failing at it pretty miserably. It's like that old chestnut about bullshiting a bullshitter, it's not easy to outjew a jew.

If X=

I'd support Israel if they stop being pussies and occupy the rest of the land and deport all Palestinians to the war ravaged lands of Syria.
Jews just sitting on that really crinkled 'one free genocide' card from the 40s that's been sitting in their back pocket.

im in the minority, but i really dont like sandniggers

Unironically free Palestine, history has shown colonialism and genocide is never okay no matter who does it