VACCINES ARE BA-

Other urls found in this thread:

webmd.com/cold-and-flu/news/20091112/over-22-million-in-us-had-h1n1-swine-flu#1
cbsnews.com/news/swine-flu-cases-overestimated/
sharylattkisson.com/hundreds-claim-swine-flu-vaccine-injury-from-2009-push/
ibtimes.co.uk/brain-damaged-uk-victims-swine-flu-vaccine-get-60-million-compensation-1438572
naturalnews.com/2017-09-13-cdc-funded-study-confirms-flu-shots-linked-to-spontaneous-abortions-vaccine-experts-rush-to-explain-away-the-findings.html
sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0264410X17308666
archive.is/J3Lvw
cdc.gov/flu/protect/vaccine/qa_vacpregnant.htm
twitter.com/AnonBabble

D

(baby) bump

I didn't know pregnant women got vaccines I thought that doctors delayed them until after they gave birth. It would make sense as if a pregnant woman was exposed to and contracted a weakened form of influenza, which may have been commonly fatal a long time ago, it would be advantageous to lighten the load on the woman's body and allow another pregnancy instead of death.

It makes sense from an evolutionary biology perspective.

Got a source for this?

They changed the rules a few years back to make sure all the people who weren't supposed to get the shot to when everybody was supposed to get the shot.

You know, round about the time where out of nowhere you saw big signs at all the grocery stores about getting a free shot. Because you know of course when you want to go get some milk or whatever you'd also stop and think about getting shot up with whatever for free.

Conspiratards who don't get vaccinated are worse than climate deniers.

WebMD November 12, 2009
Nov. 12, 2009 -- H1N1 swine flu has killed more than 4,000 Americans -- perhaps as many as 6,000, the CDC now estimates.

webmd.com/cold-and-flu/news/20091112/over-22-million-in-us-had-h1n1-swine-flu#1

CBS October 21, 2009
If you've been diagnosed "probable" or "presumed" 2009 H1N1 or "swine flu" in recent months, you may be surprised to know this: odds are you didn't have H1N1 flu.

cbsnews.com/news/swine-flu-cases-overestimated/

CBS Reporter Sheryl Attkinsson April 20, 2015
I exclusively obtained lab test results from 50 states when the Centers for Disease Control refused to produce them. The results showed that most of the supposed cases of swine flu were not swine flu at all. In fact, they weren’t any type of flu.
That reality makes it all the more difficult for those who were brain damaged by the vaccine they took to try to prevent swine flu.

sharylattkisson.com/hundreds-claim-swine-flu-vaccine-injury-from-2009-push/

International Business Times March 2, 2014
Brain-Damaged UK Victims of Swine Flu Vaccine to Get £60 Million Compensation

ibtimes.co.uk/brain-damaged-uk-victims-swine-flu-vaccine-get-60-million-compensation-1438572

What does this even mean? Do they mean miscarriages, or do the flu shots mind control women into getting abortions?

What as surprise

I wouldn't trust a Journalist to tell me what a scientific study says.

Note that all of those in-store signs talk about getting "your flu shot" -- to put the idea in your head that it already belongs to you; you just need to go and pick it up.

Sounds credible. Thanks user! :^)

Even hardcore vaccine lovers should admit the flu shot is utter crap.

Yeah i remember him saying that, the reporters didn't even bat an eye. Fucker crippled like 300k kids in africa with his polio "vaccine" and called it a success.

My favorite was when I was driving down the road shortly after the H1N1 hoax and the grocery store had those little vertical flippy signs spinning around by the road. Normally you'd think
>sale on ham!
or
>we have beer!
or something

It was
>FLU SHOTS
wat?

I will never get another flu shot for as long as I live. That shit nearly killed me. Sitting in the hospital for two weeks with a fever of 105 slipping in and out of consciousness. But of course the doctors wouldn't say it was the fucking flu shot I'd got that made me sick

I forget if it was typhus or what, but one of the ones I figured was worth the risk damn near had me heading to the local medical facilities just for how fast and hard the inflamation reaction came on. I wanted to travel to a 3rd world location.

I got the usual 3 as as youth from the 70s and I've never had a single damn problem with all these alleged 300,000 dread diseases. Fuck that.

I found the source for this article.

naturalnews.com/2017-09-13-cdc-funded-study-confirms-flu-shots-linked-to-spontaneous-abortions-vaccine-experts-rush-to-explain-away-the-findings.html

Other articles from "naturalnews.com" include

"CLAIM: Hurricane Irma a “man-made storm” created via “weather weaponization” technology … new video released" (I think this article title is self explanatory)

"Watch out for these nine TOXIC ingredients in your toothpaste" (Includes chemicals that are actually totally fine and have a tendency to, erm, be the target of conspiracy theories, like the fluoride in your water! Yeah, fluoride is among the chemicals too.)

"The 8 WORST pieces of advice medical doctors give their patients" (Basically "don't trust anything doctors tell you because they're evil or some shit)

"GOP senators making a last-ditch effort to repeal the worst healthcare law ever — will it succeed?" (So this totally real site is politicized now, aye? Seems to be pro-conservative. I thought this was a health site not a conservative conspiracy theorist mouth piece!)

And on the actual article itself- It's links and links that like to either loop back to it's own website (which loves to jerk itself off like "WE'VE BEEN TELLING YOU ABOUT THIS FOR YEARS!!!"), other similar websites, or studies taken out of context. This whole website is literally just the same conspiracy theories that we've been hearing forever.

Conspiracy tards GTFO please.

>Want to seem intelligence
>Get your news from secondary sources that are clearly biased
>Not going to the root source

>SAB (spontaneous abortion) was associated with influenza vaccination in the preceding 28 days. The association was significant only among women vaccinated in the previous influenza season with pH1N1-containing vaccine. This study does not and cannot establish a causal relationship between repeated influenza vaccination and SAB, but further research is warranted.
sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0264410X17308666
Essentially a link exists, under highly specific circumstances but no causational relationship can be gleaned from this. I swear to god Sup Forums is the dumbest most hypocritical board. If you want to know why every other board hates you this is a perfect example. You are obsessed with the truth and talk about being above normies but really you just seek to affirm your existing beliefs refusing to seek the actual truth.

That being said good on this anti-vaccine activist journalist for linking to a primary source even if his article is misleading. That alone makes him better than 99% of modern journalists in my opinion even considering obvious bias.

Archived it
archive.is/J3Lvw

>Testing medical shots on pregnant women
>Surprised when child is harmed

I-I . . . I wanna cry

norbot still holding steady at around the :30 mark

My mom's friend was paralyzed by a flu shot. She started taking meds and it went away but she has to take these for the rest of her life.And there are side effects of the meds as well.

Spontaneous abortion is the medical term for miscarriage

Groan...

Oh 1-800-c'mon-now. Next you'll say if they don't go in with forceps and a suction tube to get it out then that's an "abortion" and not a "miscarriage."

It was medical orthodoxy forever that infants younger than a year and fetuses should not get vaccinated. This was non-scientifically changed at the same time they began this push for government-mandated, one-dozen-at-a-time vaccination. This has nothing to do with medicine, it's about guaranteeing sales, just like Obamacare.

>want to seem intelligence
Your entire system is garbage and, after we leave it, you get to try to sell it to old-world paranoids who hate it out of xenophobia and Mestizos who will just throw rocks at you.

Gee it's almost like getting shot up with a minor form of a virus to inoculate yourself is a TERRIBLE idea when you're pregnant.

regardless anti-vax tards deserve to get all the easily preventable diseases they're not immune to. If I had the capability I'd purposefully give their kids polio just to prove a point.

I particularly like the new ads on my local radio station in the early morning where they can't sell ad time except for successions of government-sponsored PSAs and now there's one
>OH WE'RE MOMS
>BUT THERE'S A CHANCE MY BABY MIGHT GET MENINGITIS
>IT DOESN'T AFFECT ALL BABIES, BUT ONE OUT OF EVERY 10 THOUSAND BABIES MIGHT GET MENINGITIS BEFORE THE AGE OF 12
>THAT'S TOO MUCH FOR ME!
>YOU GO GIRL, WE CAN'T TAKE NO RISK LIKE THAT!
>GET YOUR MENINGITIS SHOT NOW
>WE'RE MOTHERS AND WE CAN'T TAKE THE RISK

wtf

thank you
tinfoil hats in this thread don't believe in medicine
don't get vaccinated or your non existent children vaccinated and watch them contract some eliminated disease from the 50s and have it spread around to all the other unvaccinated children
the real issue is when babies too young to get their shots contract the disease for the sole reason that they have to be a certain age.
please stop being so paranoid the world isn't as awful as you make it out to be

My favorite vaccine slogan has got to be
>I could be one less!
I mean talk about being dangerously honest there. Hiding in plain sight.

Every year i have the same conversation with a mixture of awake and normie friends:
>I got the flu shot, Jesus do I feel sick.
>I haven't gotten the shot in years. I haven't gotten the flu in years.

>Uh oh someone point out that I'm a stupid hypocrite
>I better attack his flag

>the world isn't as awful
Yeah, The Constant Gardener is science fiction and takes place on Jupiter.

His flag ... ?
Is this a bot?

Beside which, we're talking about the flu. It's not a big deal at all for the people who are fit to get a flu shot.

Haven't people gotten sick as a kid like usual?
>oh boo hoo it's the flu
>fug this sucks
>maybe I have to call in a sick day if it's really bad
>where's my water and my chicken soup

Nothingburger. And then you're immune to that strain.

There is a looming immunity issue. It isn't vaccination or the lack thereof. It's Big Pharma and especially its non-medical application in agriculture over-using antibiotics to the point where none of them are going to be any good in a decade. Farmers give antibiotics to their livestock with the feed, regardless of health, because it guarantees much larger growth.

To be fair they were only Africans.

They were caught doing this stuff in LA. To be fair they were doing it to blacks.

>Gee it's almost like getting shot up with a minor form of a virus to inoculate yourself
Are you dumb? Hang on a fucking second here, let me explain this to you. The vast majority of vaccines are designed to make the human body produce antibodies, and only a select few are "live" forms of the disease in question. The only reason that live ones are used is because that's the only way that it's feasible to do it, and the flu vaccine is actually not one of those. That live form can be considered a "minor form" of a virus, but most vaccines (i.e. the non-live ones) JUST induce antibodies. They won't ever get you to contract the disease unless something went horribly wrong in the vaccine manufacturing process. Anyone who thinks that vaccines will fuck their kids up when they're not live vaccines is a complete retard.

Source: I'm educated and work in a pharmacy

Why are you pumping virii into unborn fetuses?

Bullshit, the only thing keeping me from walking to my dealer and getting high is the giant swarm of bees between me and him.

I mean, do you get a special shot as a pregnant woman so that the right dose goes in to the fetus? It depends on the age of the fetus, right, which one they get?

ITT:

>My anecdotal evidence proves that vaccines are dangerous
>Wait what 99.9% of children vaccinated have zero problems?
>Yea but look at my autism

Anons, vaccines didn't cause your autism.

Why are you listening to sensationalists who have no idea what they're talking about instead of people who actually know their shit? Literally MUH FEELS.

Well, I want you as the expert to tell me when the immune system is developed enough for the vaccine you're giving to the mother to be effective.

Vaccines aren't dangerous for the fetus, my wife guy the MMR vaccine while like 4 months pregnant.

Depends which you retard
Flu shots are a fucking scam
Literally pointless, I catch it less often without it

Why was your wife getting an MMR after that long if it doesn't do anything to the fetus? For what purpose?

>the flu vaccine
Nope. You do not know what you are talking about.

I had the Flu once but it was only once and that was 20 years ago. It was awful and lasted 2 weeks. I felt different after that. Like it rotted part of my brain. Anyway I still didn't get the shot for over ten years after that and I never caught the Flu again.

It wasn't until I joined the army that flu shots became mandatory for me. I also had many shots when I deployed. One guy had an allergic reaction to the shots and dropped dead on a morning run. (He was a mulatto) kek

Flu shots aren't a scam as much as they are a gamble. There isn't a devious plot to make money off, it's literally just an educated guess if they get the right strain. If they don't, then yes they are pretty useless that year.

>And it was only women who got the H1N1 vaccine — which was newly introduced in 2009.

cdc.gov/flu/protect/vaccine/qa_vacpregnant.htm

Any time at all.

Fuck right off back to Sup Forums or /r9k/ with your kin.

Mostly old people get flu shots here in the UK, why isn't it the same in the US? Young people should be able to handle a little flu.

Sweety buns, they wouldn't make so many flu vaccines and give them away for """free""" if they weren't making bank on it. Let's please try to grow up.

How do you measure the degree to which it is effective in the undeveloped immune system of the fetus to shoot up the mother with all this stuff?

Why not at least wait until the fetus pops out?

Because the mother needs to be vaccinated before giving birth. Imagine if my wife caught the measels right before giving birth. My newborn would be exposed to the measels from day 1, and infants can't get those types of vaccinations until 8 weeks

So everyone who will have long term exposure to my daughter before 8 weeks needed to be vaccinated

Why does the mother need to be vaccinated before giving birth? What on earth did they tell you and why didn't you ask them if that made any fucking sense at all?

Making money doesn't automatically equate something to be a scam you fucking faggot.

Ya this is bulshit they don't vaccinate pregnant women unless they are in danger from not being vaccinated

Scott Adams talks a lot about how people can't see past their own brainwashing. Reminds me of how many smart people have seen the movie Vaxxed and still take vaccines, despite what the CDC admitted to covering up re: autism

Did you even read the rest of the post or does your autism not allow you to read more than 2 lines of text?

No but passing everything out for """free""" is a pretty good sign.

Yea you're full of shit. Pregnant women and their relatives need to be up to date on their shots so the baby isn't exposed to diseases

No, I'm asking you if you ever stopped to think about it. When I was offered additional vaccinations by my doctor, we stopped and talked over the various options and the risks and rewards so that I could provide informed consent.

If you did not provide informed consent, then you are a terrible father.

Giving genetically modified flu vaccines now which adapt to changes in flu. Wait a couple years and there's going to be a terrible epidemic.

If you wait until the child is born, you need to actually get a second vaccine for that child. It's much more effective to just have the mother get the shot and produce antibodies that she passes on to the child, ESPECIALLY when putting off the flu shot would put her at risk of getting the flu in the first fucking place. By the time the child was born, she could already have contracted the disease and become seriously ill. There's no reason not to get it when pregnant, which has been shown in loads of studies that I just linked.

Vaccines also aren't free unless something like a school district is subsidizing them (which is in the school's best interest so that kids keep coming to school instead of staying home sick). Most insurance plans cover 100% of a flu shot because it's in the insurance companies' best interests to keep their customers healthy so that they don't fork over any excess money on medical treatments. You straight up have no clue what you're going on about and your argument is tinfoil hat nonsense.

>Smart people should watch this bullshit documentary abd be brainwashed. If they don't then they are brainwashed

Um, doesn't that make him our guy?

Bill "The Nigger Grave Digger" Gates has prevented more black lives from entering the world than any other man since the men of the Burger court that legalized abortion in Roe vs Wade.

If Roe vs Wade never happened this country would have 50 million more black people today.

Margaret Sanger is the most based woman in history for her role in preventing white genocide via providing easy abortions for ethnic minority youths. Anyone who doesn't support planned parenthood is a cuck by definition who wants to pay for more welfare babies.

Yeah the government has paid out millions of dollars in vaccine compensation, the package inserts say what they say, and on voter fraud people are actually in jail right now for coordinating illegal voting, yet on these issues the Conventional Wisdom is it's all a lunatic theory and there's absolutely no story here. But they have infinite stamina to talk about Russian Hackers.

Lmao, so did you ask the doctor a bunch of retarded questions and then just get the shots anyway?

If you feel like you're A better father because you asked the doctor to not vaccinated then I'm sorry you're just fucking retarded

You clearly do not understand how vaccines work. Vaccines work by provoking the immune system to attack a particular pathogen early on rather than having to wait to learn it.

If your wife is already a dirty whore, she's still going to pass things on anyway. Otherwise, we're not talking about a vaccine but rather something that suppresses the spread of the pathogen in question. You sound like the kind of guy who would let his son get his dick chopped apart.

flu shots are for immune-systemlets. who the fuck gets a shot at CVS or whatever every year? only retards I'm sure. if you want to do something useful like eraticate polio or measles, vaccinate. otherwise, drink ginger tea, give yourself a foot massage, and salt/baking soda cleanse your nose to get rid of the (((flu)))

Lol then at the same time "lol why is the west population declining so hard :( we need refugees"

So really what you're asking is how to stop the mother from contracting some stupid disease during pregnancy. Can you even trust her to not drink?

If this is the current state of medical education we are doomed.

I got spinal menigitis as a kid in the 80s.

I remember the hospital trip but not getting sick

oy vey goy

No they don't give any non emergency medicine to pregnant or nursing women

No, we had a good discussion about them, I picked one medication vs. the other, and asked him for a scrip for the two shots I wanted.

He wanted to give me another one but I politely declined and he was cool with it. Decent doc, really.

that was probably just some virus and not actual influenza
Actual influenza hits you like a ton of fucking bricks, your muscles stiffen, your body is too sore to move, but you have to move because your vomiting your brains out every few hours, high fever yet chilled to the bone.
the actual flu is nothing to joke about.

they kept threatening me with paperwork and talks to the brass when I was pregnant and refused to get the flu shot until I wasn't
>t.airforce medic

Yeah, they're so worried about an outbreak that they're doing everything they can to bring in unwashed unvaccinated Third Worlders with diseases we haven't seen in generations. All the recent outbreak scares all went back to illegals.

source?

Yeah it's not like anyone contracts airborne diseases just by walking around in a public area or by touching things that hundreds of other people touch you fucking mouthbreathing retard. You clearly have no understanding of what you're ranting about and aren't willing to listen when people list out facts to you. Your son is completely fucked.

actually that is not true. mmr vaccine us not safe for pregnant women and is not recommended.

Buddy I used to get the flu almost yearly as a kid. Sometimes it would develop into bronchitis, which did suck.

One time I got fucking pneumonia. The yearly flu is nothing if you're in good enough health to get a shot for it that probably won't even inoculate you against whatever will be going around this year.

If third world shit skins never came here there would be no need for vaccines.

what are u on about. they aggressively push for tdap and flu vaccine at around 26 weeks pregnant

What a fucking nigger

One more reason why it's more important to halt the importation of swarms of 3rd worlders (places where stupid diseases still go around and you ming want to consider getting extra shots before visiting.)

Not like back when we used to process people through, oh, I don't know, Ellis Island to screen out the sick people. No, just mash everybody together to spread as many diseases as possible and tell me I need 100k shots I really don't need.

It's people of your very low level of intelligence that I worry about when it comes to dispensing medical advice.

Vaccines are why we don't dye at 40

>despite what the CDC admitted to covering up re: autism
gonna need some sources on that one

Enjoy your autistic kids after you inject them with 75 dirty ass immunizations before they are even old enough for kindergarten. Yeah, I'm exaggerating, it's only 68. But hey, big pharma execs get their fat bonuses and politicians get their kickbacks.

Fuck this shit. There's a reason 75% of the population are brain damaged cattle who can't tie their own shoelaces and this is part of it.

Wait so how did they do these tests?

if you get vaccines you are retarded
why the hell let the kikes put something in your body like what the fucking fuck?