I want to protect his nervous laughter.

Takumi a cute

A CUTE

IKOMAN IS THE ULTIMATE MC.

This anime is so fucking stupid.

>Mumei
No-name, that's her name.

spicy

Can't wait to see the giant Kabane spider in action.

>1444411
>444440
Goddamn.

Biba-sama will save them from the Kabane horde right?

Anime when

I really enjoyed this episode because of some really weird reasons.

Anyone else who really enjoyed the scenes when there was no song playing and they were just fumbling around with stuff? Like when Ikoma and Mumei were talking in the train and he asked her what's wrong or when they were doing shit in the boiler room. It was oddly comforting.

I also liked Mumei struggling and that she got put in her place and all that even though I actually like her.

So Biba has
>ear(Snake, former ear)
>claw(Mumei)
What else?
Will Ikoma become one of his body parts too?

The Mumei and Ikoma scene is the sort of scenario people with younger siblings likely had before, at least I have.

>Will Ikoma become one of his body parts too?

Ikoma will become his fucktoy for his dick.

Never. The only good zombie series will be forgotten in time.

"The Master's Boipussyā€¯ you mean?

Ikoma will become Ikoman and fuck everyone

what wud you do with that stronk koito.

I want her on top of my action lever.

I'm finding it harder and harder to defend this show against people calling it a titan clone.

I want a SOL spinoff of Yukina at the gym.

The teacher who died at the kabane attack was a bodybuilder and her senpai.

How bad is it getting?

pics?

If she came would it rip my dick off? This is my fetish

Why would you deny that at all when it was so obviously a Titan rip off from the start? And who cares if it is a rip off, it manages to be more entertaining than SnK despite that.

I just want carbonaros to fuck hard in the mines.

The premise is super similar, but the two are going about it entirely differently.

Biggest difference is that the origin of the titans is actually a key plot point, whereas the kabane are just like every other zombie.

>yfw it's a tragic unrequited love story because her senpai is gay

So close to the

Zombie hordes have been done far more times than """titans""".
If I were you I, first, wouldn't talk to people who are so invested in SnK they need to call this a clone and, second, don't care if it is because SnK is hot trash and this show is pretty decent so far.

STANDING

Punished Ear

>whereas the kabane are just like every other zombie.

For now.

Doesn't look anything like a Titan senpai
youtu.be/KbJIoBlidxk

Ikoma and Mumei fucked EVERYTHING up this episode

Absolutely amazing, what kind of asspull will it take to have the entire train not devoured and them somehow still trusting those two?

It was a joke

How is Ikoma at fault? Mumei's the one that fucked everything up.

>SURROUND

Because he's a man.

Mumei fucked up.

Ikoman was best man as usual: improved the bushi weapons, created a better >katana, prepared a master plan to save everyone else's asses with minimal casualties and even after the plan was screwed up by Mumei, he adapted on the fly and everything was going fine before Mumei fucked up ONCE AGAIN.

She gets a pass for being cute and probably insecure of what's going to happen with her when she meets ani-sama though.

Everybody has bad days, right user?

Yup, Mumei is lucky she gets chick sympathy points though. If it were Ikoma who had fucked up for episodes in a row I would probably be past forgiving him.

Was this in the new episode? I can't remember seeing it despite watching it.

prpr

Forced drama.

Mumei gets shittier and shittier.

Nope, that's from next episode preview.

Yukina is going to lift that barrier ALL BY HERSELF.

ive been waiting for the 1080 releases- is it worth it? last time I got a 720 rip it was garbage.

Back to tumblr with you.

Depends on the source. Most of them are 720 but some get 1080. I'm not sure what amazon's getting off them.

That's not even a titan, it's a legion of zombies that have been done in several manga so much it's practically it's own trope. Try reading more than fucking aot.

Shieeet, what an episode.

Anyone feel like the episodes are just useless plot fillers? Nothing is being explained, and the characters are just in useless fuck up scenarios. If anything, this show will end of a cliffhanger and a season 2 may be hinted

Fucking amazon skips the previews.

I got the watermarked kabeneri.org one, is Horrible's 720 any better?

>habanero titan

Fuck you.

Nothing wrong with spicy titans.

Yeah this is basically accurate, it'd be nice if there were at least hints about what the fuck is happening instead of JUST Ikoma being the greatest MC and saving the entire train full of retards, Mumei included.

Horrible is the only group webripping you cuck. The 1080p (probably upscaled) webrip is the best you'll get until the BDs.

>streaming
>complaining of quality

Holy long until the greatest MC in a while turns into a complete kabaneri?

I'd have to agree. Where the fuck is this show going? At least when I watch SoL shows I know it'll never go anywhere. In this show, shit keeps happening but it doesn't amount to anything.

The edge is too much in this episode.

>implying
I grabbed the torrent when HS was taking forever. Thats a stream rip? How do people watch that garbage?

you inadvertently answered my question, thanks Sup Forums or Sup Forums or whatever cuckposter you are.

>Attack! Attack on Titan! Attack the titan kabaneri
I wonder just how stupid the idiots who denied the similarities felt after reading those lines this episode. What does the mind go through after being so utterly wrong?

Your face when?

youtube.com/watch?v=OGp9P6QvMjY

There will be no season 2. Their schedule is full way until next year which is when Shingeki is supposedly going to start airing again. They're not going to care at that point.

>watching a watermarked rip and complaining about the quality
MY FUCKING SIDES

>Ikoma gets bitten constantly, usually to a bloody mess
>Mumei just gets punched, cut, and thrown around a little

I smell a little favoritism here.

Why is my spicy habanero frankstein mc, so cool and so fucking retarded at the same time?

They are rather showing stuff than just dumping information through a boring dialogue, user.

With this episode we know that ani-sama isn't necessarily Mumei's brother, and she might be with him for different reasons (that we don't know yet). And Mumei is so insecure with her importance for ani-sama, that she tried to prove to everyone (mainly herself) that she's worthy of serving her "brother". Too bad that she was reckless and put everyone of the train in danger.

We're seeing character development without an exposition episode, user.

That takes talent!

>How do people watch that garbage?
Why complain about encode and source quality when you're willing to watch Amazon subs? This was one of the worst episodes yet, with mistranslation and errors throughout, and apparently even a line missing entirely. Couldn't make it through, thankfully DDY and Doki are saving the show.

Mumei is a lot more experienced and agile.

So is food episode soon? They complained about supplies

habaneros are too spicy for their own good.

AoT happened in germany
Kotif happened in japan
different strain of titans
well both series reach the basement?

There was already an almost 1:1 fucking "gate blows up" scene in the first episode.

I used to like Mumei. Now she's shit.
I don't see how she could redeem herself after all that stupidity.

No fucking piece of shit, you don't understand.

most anime I watch mostly for the animation, but dont like raw as I cant understand nip. A few mis-translations are fine for a show thats plot line is 'rawr zombies'.

>Ikoma is the one who's saved everyone's asses multiple times over
>"It's so great you're with us Mumei!"
Will he ever give himself the credit he deserves?

My boy Ikoma looks so happy whenever he's talking technical or about plans.

Fucking Mumei ruining his happiness.

The director is so cinematography-illiterate, holy shit.

How can an engineer be so moe?

Cognitive dissonance is strong enough to ignore concrete proof entirely.

>intelligent
>strong
>earned the respect of everyone around him, and doesn't continually fuck it up by saying autistic things.
Ikoma is the best MC in years.

>Mumei acting like a cunt the whole episode
>WHAT'RE YOU SHOWING OFF FOR?
>Proceeds to show off until her ass is kicked

I never was a fan of peppers.

How do you mean?

>A few mis-translations are fine
Well, I disagree, especially when this episode proved they're budgeting down on animation.

>years
But Noragami was a season or two ago.

Mumei just needs some love.

In the next episode Ikoma is going to show that she's their FRIEND, and that nobody's going to throw her aside if she can't fight.

After a moment of bonding, and a tsundere reaction of Mumei, she's going back to kicking kabane asses.

I can't help but feel that everybody would hate the shit out of Mumei if she were a dude

Yes yes, I already know she's doing the "I have a higher duty for x reasons and also a sad past so I can't get close to anybody" thing. She's still pretty mean

You know what would help? The D

moshi moshi, hebi-kun desu.

>There are only 6 episodes left
>This episode was a 2 parter
>We have no idea about anything yet
>There won't be a season 2 and even if there is it won't be until next year

I'm just in this for the action scenes honestly

What's the fun of having everything figured out in the half of the season?

The rest of the episodes would just be grinding something dumb if we knew everything already.

wow, we literally Eotena now