Shingeki no Kyojin - MP Deleted last thread

Will Erwin actually die?

I just want Bert to smile again.

>season 2 delayed to 2017
why live?

For the manga? Slow as shit, but worth living for. Maybe.

I want Erwin to choke me while pounding me mercilessly

EM is very cute.

I am Historia Reiss, and I'm here to ask you a question. Is a man not entitled to the sweat of his brow? 'No!' says the man in the inner walls, 'It belongs to the state.' 'No!' says the man in the Walled Chapel, 'It belongs to God.' 'No!' says the man in traders guild, 'It belongs to me.' I rejected those answers; instead, I chose something different. I chose the impossible. I chose... The Walls, a structure where the common man would not fear the Titan, where the scientist would not be bound by petty morality, Where the great would not be constrained by the small! And with the sweat of your brow, the walls can become your city as well.

MP are overpaid pigs and rumor mongers! Slash the MP's salaries! Disband the MP!

How will Boris afford his hair dye them??

More proof MP are a waste of resources.

Hissy a hussy.
And she smells faintly of dirt.

But user...

REEEEEEEEEEEE

PHONY

I think it's dirt she smells of. Could be dust from her rape cave.

Get out!

Colossal hussy. Why so stinky?

Ewwwwwwww she kisses titan girls.
That must be why she smells.

I bet she smells like a harbour when the tides out.

Wrong. She smells like purity and dutiful queenliness.

Between raping titan bois and messing around with titan girls... Our harlot of a queen sure got busy.

EMA is very cute too.

You're banished.

She smells like that soft cheese that you left in the fridge for too long beneath the garlic butter.

It comes with being a hussy.

You're a smelly lump of sour dough that likes titan girls. Eww

You're also banished.

Go back to your big slutty orgy.

We were just taking a friendly group nap.

Sure, sure.
And the grinding on old men?

Disgusting! Not even once.

To the guillotine you go!

Rod is the true king. Down with the usurpers!

Probably should've chopped this thing off to before you decided to slobber all over it.

Rod is dead. Dead!

Burn in hell, Rod.

HARLOT

Why user, why?

Because you smell of titan girls and you hold hands with random strangers on warm days.
Be at peace though, for now. I've gotta go and take care of more pressing matters.
Please go be smelly elsewhere.

One day I'll find out who you are and kill you, faggot.

Come at me hussy.
Byeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

So these threads are only ooc roleplay now?

The true king and queen!

I wonder what they'll look like another year from now.
The second season would have helped. Of that I'm certain.

>manlet fucks up in FT arc
>costs him his squad
>manlet fucks up this arc
>costs him Erwin

Hanji confirmed alive for later manlet suffering

Reminder that the chances of Reiner or Bert dying next chapter are virtually zero.

Probably not the next chapter. What about the next 5 chapters?

Official Nip sauce needed

Id rather have ooc roleplay than erwongfags, I take it back.

Somehow I missed what the Erwinfujos did but surely it can't be worse than roleplaying

Personally, I don't think any of BRA will die before the final arc.

>next arc will be LH
kill me

They were finally called out for their bullshit.

Way better than ErwL.

That's true, but not saying much since ErwL is several tiers under dog shit.

True.

All manlet ships are shit.

This.

That's not how you spell erwong.

I'd really like to see a major death from the enemies side already. The entire SL was wiped out and the commander is most likely dead, and they have nothing to show for it. Reiner has already showed his asspull and Zeke has also. Going by this pattern Bert is next.

And Erwin

There are exceptions.

I want to marry Historia.

We know, Eren.

Reiner pls

I don't. I actually like the character dynamics the shifters have with each other. It would be a shame if any of them died before we found out their backstory. Besides, the fact that the shifter village sent nobody other than BRZ to kidnap Eren shows that BRAZ are probably their only major fighters. If you kill them off, there will be no one left to fight.

>MT a jobber
>daddy issues
Zeke a shit. I was expecting someone less pathetic than this after he wrecked AT.

MT still has unknown powers like how he turned all those people into titans. A loss of one shifter like AT or CT is acceptable.

>MP deleted last thread
Rofl, again? What happened this time?

Zeke threatened to give Reiner's armor to another warrior, they seem expendable at least. As for their motives I think it has less to do with their backstory and more to do with humanity's history. Their motives will be explained when the basement is reached and they probably won't even get a backstory.

I'm not sure. If Isayama was saving him for nothing but a death speech next chapter, why wasn't his wound more serious or why did he fall so far away from the frontline?

I disagree. The humans are overpowered as it is. Levi alone was able to easily beat Zeke. Only two shifters wouldn't stand a chance.

What is it HKe or HAr?

Reiner seems expendable, Bert not so much. There are four main titans with armor now, but only one main CT.

What bullshit?
I missed that

>they seem expendable at least
They're expendable in the sense that their powers can be passed on. The SL defeating a shifter and taking those powers away is another thing.

>more to do with humanity's history
I agree. They were child soldiers who were fed propaganda, and when the mission started it was either die in a hostile land or get through the mission and go home.

All this said a death on their side isn't crippling.

Yes, Reiner and Bert could be eaten and replaced by other warriors. But from a narrative standpoint, that is extremely unlikely. Killing off two developed antagonists with connections to the main cast for completely new ones when we're only a couple of arcs away from the end would just be poor storytelling.

Me too.

Levi will not be able to repeat this trick. Zeke was complacent, believing the SL to be on a useless honor charge. Next time he'll be on guard for deeper strategies.

When will Levi stop jobbing? OP or not he always manages to fuck up.
>poised for the kill
>b-but muh husbando

I really hope Hans is okay and he ends up with Keith. They would make such a cute couple.

>b-but muh husbando
when will this meme die

Reiner has had enough development. So has Bert but he's he mascot and thus unlikely to die. Reiner's death this arc could serve enough dramatic impact without compromising the story or a need to introduce new shifters. Isayama has enough obstacles in place. Don't forget the FK could fuck Eren up from within, too.

Eren's not a Reiss so the FK won't affect him.

The only acceptable one for Hanji is the Moeburrito.

There's not a chance in hell Bert and Zeke can win on their own. Especially now that Armin figured out Bert's weakness.

I don't think everyone would be killed off from BRZ. Possibly Bert or even Reiner might end up retreating with the other dead. There's just too much foreboding going on between them. Reiner constantly reminding himself that their journey is almost over is setting himself up for something tragic. I got the impression that someone important is being setup to die from both sides this battle.

Whatever is in Grisha's basement could backfire, or the truth may impact him psychologically, like when he found out who Grisha ate and killed. FK most likely fucked BRAMT's people up a long time ago. Eren might be conflicted even if it's a retarded thing for the current MRS people to carry the blame for what some fucker did a century ago.

Who knows what other asspull BRZ will have? Isayama hasn't been shy with new powers for the enemy.

>now that Armin figured
That was known already, it was even written in Hanji's papers. Bert knows his weaknesses better than anyone and I can't see how he could lose even if Armin has a plan. If his plan works it will probably be an asspull or Bert will conveniently forget his weakness.

I really like Keith and Hange together. I would to see something between them when Hange becomes commander.

I find this kind of weird considering he wanted to show his 10 year old son the basement, Grisha has done some outrageous stuff already so I wouldn't it past him. Eren seems to be mentally ready for this information.

I don't think it's Bert. CT is too iconic to lose before the final battle.

When Levi stops Erwinfagging.

It's not like Bert can do much about his weakness. His steam is his only method of protecting himself.

Grisha was desperate and half-mad with grief when he injected Eren. Before BR attacked though he was probably going to break the truth of the world to Eren gently. It's harder for Eren to remain detached now what he carries FK. Despite this neither MRS or BRAMT is in any state for a truce. They'll keep fighting.

Keith/Hange is cute.

Keith a shit. Hanji deserves better, a devoted, protective, and cute assistant who will do anything for his Squad Leader.

Who will get the serum? Erwin titan doesn't seem likely but no one else has been foreshadowed so much.