Behold!

Behold!

Antifa "explains" white privilege!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=mrjStSqu_w4
thesaurus.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Why don't they build their own civilization then?

Thats actually fucking retarded.

>i was born disadvantaged
>i want you to put me in your thoughts, and always make special considerations for me

Fuck you, and fuck no. Get better or die off. Thats called life.

Because that would require work.

I am lucky to be born white in a majority white country?

>MFW when almost died at birth but am considered lucky by niggers.

Yeah I don't care what a cut dick says

youtube.com/watch?v=mrjStSqu_w4

Pity you didn't die

Not too late to fix that

yes

NOW YOU KNOW HOW IT FEELS TO BE BLACK

I identify as black.

Checkm8 atheists.

>Being tall is a privilege

No, it's luck.

Ergo - being born white is luck.

Ergo - Whites are the superior race

but most importantly, what they've used as a metaphore is visible and measurable, whereas privilege invisible, poorly defined and constantly changing to suit the convenience of the moment so that it can never be argued against as a concept

So why not call it White Superiority or White Adavantage instead of the semantically incorrect White Privilege?

It's also explicitly not a privilege.

reminder that there should be no White leaders in Antifa, only Black muslim non-binary furies.

If you're White and Antifa, you should immediately check your privilege, shut the fuck off, and give all your money to BLM

right?

By constantly referring to whiteness with terms like advantage, privilege, supremacy, etc, SJWs have made me deeply grateful for being white and instilled in me a ferocious desire to protect this singularly blessed existence.

Because there are a lot of other privileges like he explained idiot, did you not read the 'tall privilege' part? He wasn't being satirical.

There's also black privilege and asian privilege and big boob privilege and thin privilege, etc. etc.

>you have to be shorter than 5'9 to be a member of antifa

"Decolonize Antifa!"
"White Antifa leaders are oppressive"
"Why women should rule Black blocs"

although his comparison is at least accurate in that it's a genetic distinction that leads to the superiority of the person involved

That's literally not a privilege though.

Are you retarded?

Who grants you the right to be tall?

That's expressly why I asked why they do not use the semantically correct term "White Advantage", since the metaphor is expressly about the inate physical superiority and accompanying advantages of being white?

Ooga booga, brother, kill whitey !

I can't wait for September 23rd... the day all niggers die

so not being white is like a physical disability?
i can't believe I've been so blind. and racist!!

yes, we need to push this

uh "privilege" and "advantage" are literally synonyms dumbass

I have traced your IP address, can confirm am FBI. Currently sending officers to your location to detain for threats against whites.

Oh wow
It's worse than I thought.
They really do think nonwhites are inferior animals and they're not aware of it at all.

Literally white supremacy? They want us to acknowledge that whites are naturally supreme over the coloured masses?

privilege derives from pivus legis and means private law. advantage means advantage.

Daz racist, cracka.
BLM gonna fuck ya up good, senpai.

i 100% agree

anywhere you hear this word now just understand what it really means, what it translates too:
"supremacy"

What that whole thing means is that a short white person has as much privilege as a tall person of color, because, you know, luck.

How are good genes luck? Tall people have tall parents, it is a high quality genetic trait

>uh "privilege" and "advantage" are literally synonyms dumbass
No they aren't,

not really, there are black privileges and asian privileges, etc.

k

omar does a lot of talking.

>omar ismail
manlet detected

(((I am white)))

And since both a short white person and a tall person of color are both privileged, then nobody is privileged because it evens out to an equality.

I guess what I'm saying is only short blacks and retards get absolutely nothing.

thesaurus.com/

feel free to look it up urself

The only white privilege I know is not having the tiresome burden of thinking about my race 100% of the time

White people have white kids. Being white is also a high quality genetic trait since they seem to think it implies a privilege.

Why the 23rd? We heading back to Charlottesville to make more Antifa into skid marks?

No they aren't you goddam boong.

I'm a tall White guy...I win!!!

m8 if a thesaurus was sufficient for an operating philosophical definition we could close up shop and call it a day

>not really, there are black privileges and asian privileges, etc.
privilege isn't the right word to describe that phenomena IMO
Also, I don't think that "every group has advantages and disadvantages" is exactly the point they were trying to make or accidentally made.

guise guise guys
listen

just listen

THIS:
will put your minds and hearts at rest
repeat to anyone who tries to use that word against you

Is this antifa's version of mansplaining? Leftsplaining? As a short guy idgaf about the best stuff being on the top shelf. Can't reach something? That's what store employees are for. It's idealism gone mad. In an ideal world smaller expensive items wouldn't be locked up because there wouldn't be theft. In ideal world there wouldn't be looting. In an ideal world there wouldn't be Antifa. In an ideal world there wouldn't be any leftists. I'll settle for them not being as stupid as they are, but I don't see that happening, either.

no
they are not

Marxism doesn't create, it just conquers existing systems.

Correct. Whites grant privileges to minorities.

Who is granting privilege to whites?

No one. It's simply white advantage.

What if I'm 6'4 but am a paraplegic? Am I still privileged?

FBI here again, eta in 7 minutes. We have determined that you are currently linked to the terrorist organization, BLM. We are now issueing total war against BLM and plan to detain you as a conspirator to incite a race war. Prepare to be captured like an animal.

Is he trying to say that people that aren't white are born disadvantaged?

As a white nationalist all the above is true. I am glad that i'm white. I don't wish to "dismantle" anything. As far as i'm concerned whites are the best thing we've got and they should be preserved.

The achievements of whites are being explained away as "privilege" or "advantages"

This completely removes the onus on the part of blacks or other minorities that are behind whites to improve themselves. Meanwhile Asian Americans continue to succeed, with the incomes of poos and chinks overtaking whites. Where's the mention of Indian or Chinese privilege?

>Once you get that, it's pretty straightforward to all the further implications.
No, it actually isn't.

>denying you are lucky because you are white
tell this to the 25.53 million people of European descent in the United States who are below the poverty line.

the concept of white privilege is a racist idea which stereotypes all white Americans as upper-middle class or rich.

u just don't "get it", unlike myself and my elite friends

I'm not saying white people are better

I'm saying being white is CLEARLY better, who could even argue

Yes and he's right. Being born 85 iq is a genetic disadvantage. Being born (almost objectively, argueably objectively) less attractive, especially as a woman, is a disadvantage. It's not my fault though. The best way to remedy this situation is segregation, so other groups don't have to compare themselves to the biologically advantaged whites. There's no racial tension in homogenous societies

this is the funniest shit i've ever seen

fellow (((white people)))

>thesaurus.com/
Not accurate for the point you're making.
Context is still needed in order to make them synonymous.
See, I'm not in a special privleged position because I can walk. The person who can't walk is at a disadvantage.
But this doesn't mean I'm at an inherent advantage, or that I'm in a privieleged position.
My position of "privelege" is only arrived at when comparing to those worse off, you need to compare like to like.
Since whites are the majority in these countries, that means the minorities are at a disadvantage, but that the whites aren't in a privileged or advantaged position overall, only in relation to those that have it shitty.
Privilege in this context doesn't work and isn't synonymous with advantage.

I bet they're gonna expect us to give them all tuna now, too.

read

"white people aren't advantaged" is the same as "dems are the real racists": retarded cuckservative shit that got us nowhere. Whites are advantages because they BUILT they society they're living in, and because genetics have blessed them

It's usually crap that's on the high shelves. As a short guy, I too have fallen for the fallacy that the best stuff is on the higher shelf, and have actually developed several tactics in order to gain a tactical advantage in stores.

What I found is that the stuff on the higher shelves is crap and almost expired, due to the fact that most stockboys are lazy fuckers and will not go to the trouble of getting a ladder and restocking shit, and will instead go to the back room and cart shit to restock.

>genetics have blessed them
Every trait white people have is due to selective evolution that took place in Europe for thousands of years

It's surreal to be a non-white and look at these mentally disturbed dumbasses try to justify why people like me should hate whites. Hell, it's surreal just to watch people actually eat this nonsense up.

>Dont feel bad about being tall
>But do feel bad about being white
Nice way trying to compare apples to oranges but there are other factors that can explain your disadvantages. John Smith is more likely to get that calm quiet office job over Dayquandanese "DopeSlingerGod" Smith.

>getting antifasplained

>the only advantage the tall get is picking shit off shelves
GAS THE TALL

I don't disagree. Maybe the word blessed is the wrong word but you get my point. Whites as a race are genetically better by many metrics to other races.

THE TALL RUN EVERYTHING

THE TALL CONTROL EVERYTHING

AND THIS FUCKING GUY IS SAYING "MUH SHELVES"

GAS THE TALL

>race manlets

The analogy is absurd, but even then. That isn't what they are saying, they are saying the only valid action once this privilege is recognized is to leverage it against yourself and other whites to dismantle it.

In other words work against your own rational self-interest.

How does that work with the analogy? Your guess is as good as mine.

If "tall privilege" is the same as "white privilege", why do whites protest to give systematic unearned advantages for things like college admission and employment, but tall people don't march for affirmative action for manlets?

t. 5'5"

Yep. White privilege made me a white supremacist.

no
thats not what it means!
learn some reading comprehension!

when they say whites are privileged it means whites ARE superior

same goes for their every usage of the word

put everything on the ground so you are constantly needing to bend over and eventually burn out your back and then no one will give a shit about you when you spend the rest of your life bed ridden and you will never reproduce.

also known as, genocide yourself you piece of shit.

>whites need to acknowledge their superiority

What did they mean by this?

>t. the single most insecure, assblasted manlet to have ever lived

t. Invader Zim

affirmative action for short people in basketball teams
i hear you lads

If White genetics really give you an advantage, CRISPR all babies to be naturally privileged... same with tall / short people

"there's no privilege if everyone is White"

This raises a very good point. Why don't manlets rise up and make tall people pay for their privilege?

Tall privilege NEEDS to end.

It's hard not to think of yourself as the master race when people put you on a pedestal like this

He's close to having a point. Barring karma or reincarnation or something, I didn't do anything to deserve being born white. But I was. And it's pretty great. Damn, I lucked out.

Sure, but why should you keep screaming "CHECK YOUR TALL PRIVILEGE!11!!," Short Round?

Same m8 lmao antifa boosted my self esteem with that shit