Trump will "absolutely" sign resolution to condemn "hate speech"

Wtf?

breitbart.com/big-government/2017/09/13/kassam-the-swamp-just-bounced-trump-into-a-european-style-assault-on-free-speech/

politico.com/story/2017/09/13/charlottesville-resolution-trump-sign-242666

Other urls found in this thread:

politico
unvis.it/politico.com/story/2017/09/13/charlottesville-resolution-trump-sign-242666
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Let's archive that

>politico com/story/2017/09/13/charlottesville-resolution-trump-sign-242666
unvis.it/politico.com/story/2017/09/13/charlottesville-resolution-trump-sign-242666

he's going to pass amnesty too.

buckle up Sup Forums.

this is going to funny.

I don't know why he falls for this shit, his office gets filled with concern trolling scumfucks who hate his guts being like "aww geez oh man donald can you sign this so important ah geez".

Then he signs it.
Then they go straight back to still saying how it's "not enough" and there's "a long way to go".

If I were Donald I'd bring them all in for the big signing ceremony then draw a nice big cock on it and hold it up to the camera, then tell them all to get out.

There was already a thread about this
Check the catalog before posting

Trump is a fucking cuck.

Yeah but a Canadian made it.

America can't be destroyed without the kikes destroying your precious amendments first.

And since Trump is a fucking Nazi (read: Kike) he will do his job

All is going down as promised. These are the last redpills you get from the likes of us, after that, you are left to die

what a faggot

>resolution

So a bunch of words that have no effect on policy or law?

Where's the swamp drain?
Where's the culture change?
The left keep making him do shit that alienates his base and he gives in.
When is this supposed to start bothering us? When he actually signs laws?

He should be fucking hammering google and youtube. Not one word.
Instead he condemns us and lays off antifa.

Fucking hell.

>resolution

Wow it's fucking nothing

Well the Breitbart headline is correct. Even if it DID include condemning Antifa/BLM "Hate Speech", it would still be an attack on the first amendment.

Condemning Antifa/BLM terrorism, however, is another thing entirely.

People have the right to say whatever the fuck they want. No matter how crazy, hurtful, or wrong they are.

This is B.S.

Do you know what "resolution" means?

It means they all agree that hate speech is very not nice

Its more of a "sign it or else" sort of deal. The Republicans would rather cave to the Democrats than defy their Jew masters.

Proof this is a joint resolution?

What are the actual details?

Trump turning back into a Democrat is high-end fucking hilarious timeline.

If the Dems win back Congress in 2018, watching this place try to figure out how to COINTEL each other that it's 35D Chess is going to be fucking amazing!

America's most famous con-man does it again!

>People have the right to say whatever the fuck they want. No matter how crazy, hurtful, or wrong they are.
>This is B.S.
THIIIIIIIS

Trump will sign anything. He just wants signing ceremonies and photo ops. He doesn't have an ideology.

I 2nd this THIIIIIIIS

I dont see how he even runs again in 2020.

Still trying to figure out the details...

I don't know if it's joint or concurrent. Either way, it is still an attack on free speech.... Trump being behind this would be a substantial setback to supporters of the constitution and the U.S. as a whole.

It will start with condemning hate speech, then who knows what speech will be condemned next?

Also, who gets to decide what speech is "Hate Speech"?

If you give a mouse a cookie, he's going to want some milk.

So? It would be struck down in the courts sooner or later. Even with all of the lefty activist judges there's a lot of judicial precedent that goes against this sort of thing. Worst case scenario, someone gets done under this shit, apeeals the case all the way up to the Supreme Court and it gets struck down as being retarded. Political Kabuki Theater at it's finest.

I agree it's fucked up, I just want to know if its virtue signaling to the left (a useless endeavor) or something worse.

Get over it, he is our president now

Yeah. That's not the worst case scenario...why are you even trying to defend this?

Worst case scenario would be it starts with the "KKK" and "White Supremacists/Nationalist", then it goes to anyone who is pissed off that the the gov't condemns free speech of these groups because it goes against the constitution is "Hate Speech".

Then it goes to the Constitution is, in fact, "Hate Speech".

Yeah. I'm not having that.

It's a fucking inconsequential virtue-signal resolution condemning KKK, neo-nazis and white supremacists
OF COURSE he'll sign that. He'a a civic nationalist. He was that, on that platform he ran, and that's whats he's doing.
What do u want? He vetoing a KKK/Neonazi/WS condemning resolution? r u stupid?

Calling someone a nigger is the same as calling them a nazi or Hitler.
Checkmate!

he's a civic nationalist, no one should be surprised.

I'm familiar with death by degrees, thanks. I'm saying that there's way too much precedent against this sort of thing for it to hold up.

Remember that court case where it was ruled that the neo-Nazis could march through Skokie (Jewish district). That's the legal firepower against this sort of bullshit. Thank god our ancestors weren't the fucking dregs we see today.

That's why I say it won't hold up.

Um...yes. He absolutely should. As long as they aren't violent or terroristic (like their counterparts have proven to be again and again), then yes.

They should have the floor to say whatever the fuck they want to say. Suggesting otherwise IS an attack on free speech.

Groups like the Antifags should be condemned for their terroristic acts wayy before the notion that KKK and White Nationalist groups no longer have a right to speak their mind.

Again...Antifags should be able to say whatever the fuck they want...not start cause riots, fires and mayhem in their attempt to shut down opposing ideas.

So yes. He should veto this resolution because it's bullshit. It's one sided and is clearly an attack on free speech.

What does signing this say? It tells the American People that if they throw tantrums when they don't get their way, and demonize everyone that disagrees with them: they will get their way.

Fuck. That. Shit.

And that in a recent Supreme Court case, a UNANIMOUS DECISION BY ALL JUDGES reaffirmed that "hate speech" can never be an exception to freedom of speech.

Even if he runs he doesn't even have the slightest chance of winning concerning he has pissed quite a large number of his electorate in the past 2 months.

It's meaningless.

I appreciate the reassurance. I do.

The whole concept of him signing this still plants foul seeds.

It's the principle.

Sure the immediate outcome is not negative...but it adds another half inch to the snowball.

Bodhi??

Aside from that tweet being by Sarah, I see no correlation.

That statement on DACA and border security is a big nothing burger. "Shit was discussed." - RHS

The statement that Trump "absolutely" will sign this resolution is different.

YOU'RE THE BIGGEST FUCKING IDIOT
Please kill yourself, I am begging you
Please

>inconsequential
Shortsighted FUCK
You must be a kid and a stupid one
I hope you die on your way to school tomorrow
You don't understand what you're saying

/thread

It's not anything worse, cuckstainian. Obviously trump doesn't believe this shit, you can tell his true feelings by the way he answers when asked in a press conference, on the spot, when he doesn't expect the question, or more so when the staff doesn't expect the question. When they haven't had time to craft a PC response to make him look more "presidential"... When the man answers from his heart, you get "both sides are to blame" and "Robert e Lee, what's next? Tear down statues of Washington?"... So what if he signs a resolution condemning "hate speech"... Condemning means nothing. He'd never sign one RESTRICTING hate speech. That's what's important. He's just making this meaningless token gesture to appease the shitskin delegation from congress so that he has all the support he can get for the tax reform legislation. If that passes, it's going to be MASSIVE political capital for him. The media will shit themselves with rage having to report on a positive accomplishment? They'll go nuts, and make themselves look foolish. Or, they'll try to claim it only helps rich people, and when regular people see their lower tax bill, they'll then be redpilled about the media lying all the time. It's a huge win win. So he trades a meaningless gesture, to increase chances for massive victory... Art of the deal my friend, rule 3, maximize your options. He might need a couple democrats to jump ship since some of the cuckservatives may try to fuck him over... You know McCain will vote against ANYTHING trump wants if his traitorous ass is still alive. The fucking faggot nearly jizzed himself when he marched in and thumbed down that health care shit. God was he pleased with himself. And fuckin 87d underwater bird calling quantum giga-chess. Figured I'd say that so none of you ass-clits responds with that fuckin nonsense. Duck my sick.

thread\