Some niggers from BLM just posted this banner at the Red Sox game tonight

some niggers from BLM just posted this banner at the Red Sox game tonight

Oh fuck I have some friends there.

BLMs are like clothed femens

>all white
god these faggots need to move to Canada

>all white people holding it

>implying that sign is wrong
Racism is American. We know non-Europeans are worthless. The very first Congress limited citizenship to "free whites of good moral character."

So when do we get the fucking coloreds out of baseball and America?

oh the wonder of it all

>implying there is anything wrong with that statement

You heard the nigger, day of the rope is as American as apple pie

YOU ARE DAMN RIGHT IT IS NIGGERS YOU DON'T BELONG IN THIS COUNTRY

Yeah, it really wouldn't be hard to meme these faggots as nazis

Exactly this. Those of us white folks who have actually met black people aside from a few tokens in our university classrooms know things those sheltered white leftists will never understand. Pic very related. Almost everyone who interacts with blacks in any significant way and for long enough will come to despise them. And it's not necessarily the same for all other racial minorities. Just blacks.

Good thing the MLB is 90% spic.

>Implying baseball is "American" any more

It's funny, my disdain for the behavior of blacks is what led me to Sup Forums, and after years of racism what you're saying still holds 100% true. I could get along with a bunch of Indians, Mexicans, whatever race. It would be a very rare group of blacks I would be able to get along with.

And it's not just ME getting along with them, it's them not being rude as fuck to me, which black people are to non-blacks.

This doesn't even make sense. What moron would try to associate baseball with racism on a damn MLB broadcast? It's like they're actively trying to turn people against them.

wtf I love racism now

they look white to me

(((white)))

Indeed. And even when you try to see everyone as an individual you still end up not being the least bit surprised when they're exactly as predicted.

Well, if they insist.

I agree with them though.
It's also what made america great.

You're God damn right it is. I HATE niggers and hope they all develop sickle cell and die

So, are they pro racism?
Or, anti America?

He's right, and we thrived because of it. Subhumans were put in their place, while the european entrepreneurs were given free reign to innovate and turn the US into a powerhouse

Time to bring it back

>huwhite

am i wrong or can that sign be interpreted in two ways

>to me it's a pro racism one
>makes it sound like racism is natural as we all know it is

Fuck the Red Sox. Tigers for the Series.
Racism is something as old as humanity itself. Something we should keep in mind, if anything. It's hardwired into the mind for a damn good reason.

Also, fuck BLM, and fuck those race traitors.

How long before some drunk mick just beats all their asses?

>I could get along with a bunch of Indians, Mexicans, whatever race.
You really can't though. I can tell you haven't been exposed to large numbers of any of those. What you're saying in general is true though. Blacks are a special kind of uncivilized savage. But in packs, pretty much any kind of non-white alien culture is going to be grating as fuck.

Groups of any obvious minority make life shit. I've worked with tons of beaners and indians here in Texas. The bigger the group, the more they let that naked ethnocentrism ride. Mestizos aren't as bad because they're on the slow side and mostly just clam up when gringo is around. Indians are absolutely insufferable in their groups. Ask anyone whose had a job where Indians are the majority, they go out of their way to be cunts and destroy your career to advance their neopotism rackets. It's fucking awful.

Bottom line, you can't judge minorities based on their behavior when it's a few of them around you at any point in time. Real exposure to their little enclaves and cultures is required to get the experience your kids or grandkids are going to have being bullied and shit on by these fucking savages constantly.

But slavery made the southern economy stagnate. There was no new industry, and no way for existing plantations to grow (or at least not as much as northern industries grew) because all they could do was buy more slaves and land.

Baseball's boring and stupid, too many blacks already.