On the day DACA was terminated

>on the day DACA was terminated
>"YEAH FUCK ILLEGALS ALL YOU ALIENS ARE GOING BACKKKKKK"
>today top two democrats will introduce will back a bill blessed by Trump himself
Looks like I'm here to stay white boi. :^)
And don't worry. In the upcoming race war I'll remember who my true friends were. Your end is near.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=tyeJ55o3El0
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mexican–American_War
twitter.com/AnonBabble

You're the reason we still have white supremacists

>tfw no anime posting autistic Sup Forums bf to play vidya games with

Sataniqua is cute.

Piss off you violent psycho alt left sheep
Sage

>be raised american since 3
>believed to be american for 15 years
>identify with Sup Forums, hate niggers/commies/lefties/refugees
>find out not american
>slap to the face how fellow 'americans' would slit your throat in a minute for a single fact of your life being changed
FUCK DONALD TRUMP AND FUCK WHITE PEOPLE
WE WILL TAKE BACK THE WEST
VIVA AZTLAN!!A

I goddam hate Sup Forums, mods do your fucking job already.

She is my waifu. Please don't post any more of her or I will have to write you an angry email.
>Sup Forums bf
Not anymore fuck this site.

Yea you're also the reason why we have white supremacists because you're too fucking hysterical

If you really were a DACA who identified with Sup Forums and not just a shit-poster, you would willingly self-deport.

Oh look a turncoat treacherous Mexican, who could've ever seen that coming

See that mentality of yours?
You are alienating an entire demographic that has good morals/is God-fearing/believes in the west's values for something they were not in control of. You are shooting yourself in the foot by rejecting a group of people, of allies, in the upcoming muslim hordes. Fuck you. I hope you die too.

>have dog
>dog will be loyal/protector if treated nicely
>kick dog
>surprised dog bites back

And is said bill going to pass? How many DREAM acts have they tried to push?

>mfw Biometrics next week

Your very existence is treason. kys

Good shit brother. We're all gonna make it. :'^)

How's it feel being a brown manlet?

>shooting yourself in the foot by rejecting a group of people, of allies
>implying we'd need help from illegals

>After the Democrats’ statement was issued, a White House official said that no agreement was reached.

2nd paragraph of a wsj article. Dont be baited, sahed

Feels pretty good. Even more so knowing I get to stay and can continue sullying your women.
Whye wimin love their latin lovers.

Reposting

NICE WAIFU BRO

>have dog
>find out dog isnt a purebred
>kick dog to curb

Ok?

now das a rare one

Wut

>being literal chinese-drone tier
Nothing of value was lost, white boy.

DELETE THIS

DEBIRU?
MORE LIKE BAKANIA

No, spics do not share our morals and do not share our culture. They are violent and stupid. They cannot sustain civilization as is evidenced by the history and current events of all of South America and Central America and their increasing presence here has brought nothing but drugs and violent crime.

Whites don't need you. We built everything this world now considers necessary: cars, planes, medicine, energy, plumbing, etc--it was all developed and built by whites. You're welcome.

We also don't need you in our wars. We have continually developed the best weapons and beat enemies of superior number time after time. Please leave.

If you think you are so amazing, go fix your broken countries.

So exactly what Trump wanted?
Good for him.
And even better for me since I agree with him.

Time to wipe Whites off the map! They've made too many enemies and now every non-white hates them.

Don't worry my Brown friend, here in Connecticut we love immigration

Anytime yer feeling froggy nigger

If it wasn't for white people, the entire North American continent would be a backwards shithole and you know it, why can't you not understand that? In order for a country to be prosperous, the white population should be over 80% percent.

>mfw the retarded dream of many chicanitos come true and they take back the southwest
sheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeit whites BTFO, well played chicanitos, well played, now you will have your own contaiment zone to keep your faggotry.
Congratulations. Just remember to never yield a single cm to muslims

>can't recognize bantz
So long as the additional immigration laws make up for the fact that dreamers are likely to get amnesty/green-card, I'll be happy.

I understand why Trump's doing it. I'd be looking for any help I could get if Republican Congressmen were dropping the ball as hard as they are now. Maybe they'll start to panic and get their asses into gear for passing WALL legislation, tax reform, and an Obama-care repeal.

Yep As a Trump Man i am happy. You Can Stay, but you can never vote. You must be registered within 5 months to the program. You can never collect social services such as welfare. If you commit a crime you are immediately deported no matter what status. Yes Daca you can be deported and your legal children kept by the GOV.
You are slaves........... HAHAHAHHAAHAHAHaaaaaaaa

Nope. Full amnesty. Full citizenship. Full benefits. Our president said so. ;^)

You're a fucking spic, you do not belong in America. Go back to the shit country of your people, YOU ARE ALL WORSE THAN NIGGERS

Stay off Sup Forums fucking spic there are already way too many of your kind shitting up the place

There's a lot more to a bill passing than just 3 people agreeing to pen one and present it. Here, I'll link you to something that should help you understand the process.

youtube.com/watch?v=tyeJ55o3El0

>this much denial
F f 4d chess amirite?

>See that mentality of yours?
>You are alienating an entire demographic that has good morals/is God-fearing/believes in the west's values for something they were not in control of. You are shooting yourself in the foot by rejecting a group of people, of allies, in the upcoming muslim hordes. Fuck you. I hope you die too.

Audibly laughed, you're a shit people with shit culture, when America falls it will be your races fault and yours alone. You will have niggers beaten twice over of continents ruined, you have to go back.

AMERICA YES

oh boy, and wait when they have children, they won't forget about what you attempted to do...sheeeeit

Eat shit la rata

No they are being placed under federal penal code probationary status. By applying they plea guilty to a felony for leniency. No vote, No guns, No real rights, but hey can stay. They must agree, no more lies.

More like pointing out the process of our government, which everyone seems to forget when their guy is in the office. Amnesty is too much of a vote-getter for this to be a shoe in, believe me. There's going to be a lot of debate, a lot of disagreement, and the thing will fizz out. Congressmen won't touch it with a 10ft pole because of how polarizing it is, and as long as it exists as an executive order they won't have to touch it at all.

>you have to go back
judigng by how fucked up things are getting, at this rate they will expel you

you didn't invent plumbing. You guys were throwing shit out of the Windows until recently.

This. They worst has yet to come. 800,000 people outbreeding whites and indoctrinating the off spring since birth to hate the right for how they almost got their parents deported. You're done for white trash.

>Be me 1 year old
>Dad gets deported under Clinton

Whites with nuts still own all the guns and all the farm land, they won't be expelling shit.

>how fucked up things are getting
In your country, maybe. You're the one cowering in your house from drug cartels, not me.

Blame Pelosi and Schumer

See
The fuck are they gonna do?

>the drugs
well if your junkies weren't getting that toxic crap from those goddamned psychos, none of this would be happening, but oh no, whites are being forced to do drugs, fucking hypocrites

You assume that congress is capable of passing anything. They're not. Not this congress anyways. You're going back, whether you like it or not. It's your choice whether you want to go back in an ICE van or a body bag, but you're going back either way.

>The fuck are they gonna do?
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mexican–American_War

>your junkies
They don't belong to me
>none of this would be happening
it would happen regardless because Mexicans are greedy and violent by nature
>whites are being forced to do drugs
I never claimed any such thing, don't put words in my mouth Hector.

Get the fuck off my land you little bitch. I dont want illigals in my land we let the whites come and were not letting anymore.

>t-trump will jail hillary
>t-trump will repeal obamacare
>t-trump will build the wall
>t-trump will nuke the norks
>t-trump won't bend to the saudis
>t-trump will punish china
>t-trump will get rid of DACA first day on job
And finally
>t-trump will stop daca amnesty from going to vote
Democrats have enough republican defectors to pass DACA. I'm here to stay gringo. Whether you like it or not. Your women will.

>Trump was a Mexican plant all along

HOLY FUCK, WHITE BOIS BTFO FOR ALL OF ETERNITY

IT'S OVER

wew i love killary now

You gonna have slave status..... Just the new nigger.
What you think people want you to have rights?

>they aint' muh junkies
they are your countrymen and the reason those psychos became fucking untouchable and obnoxiously rich
>greedy
says the guy whose country was the creator of NAFTA and TPP, soemthing that fucked people on both sides of the border.
>it is proven US is a darkhole when it comes to drug consumption
>that ain't true, don't put words in my mouth

ayy kek

The race war will clear you fucked out nicely.

Stop larping you pathetic white fuck.

rarest

satania is kinda cute tho

>w-we're gonna have a race war if you keep pushing us!!! honest!!! y-you better watch out!!!

you won't do shit, just like you wouldn't do shit if tyrone and jamal groped your wife and daughter right in front of you.

Yes, we invented plumbing taco nigger.

Europe is a harsh climate so our situation was incredibly brutal until we developed the technology to overcome it.

Brutal environments bring high IQs.

>t-trump will never win
You're going back, you think the republicans care about you? You think the democrats care about you? The only reason ANYONE even wants you here is dirt-cheap labor, once they can't get that anymore, you're of no use to anyone

He doesn't care, he's a greedy beaner who wants to mooch off your success. You can't negotiate with sub-humans, only deport/exterminate them.

Spread awareness and prepare for the race war.

eat shit, wetback traitor.

I'd shoot them dead actually. Open carry ftw.

Eat shit pedro.

Wow, you look like a spic.

No shit.

sheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeit

More proof that these disgusting apes need to be banned/exterminated. They are ALL traitors. Far more loyal to their fellow taco goblins than to the country they have immigrated to.

>slap to the face how fellow 'americans' would slit your throat in a minute for a single fact of your life being changed
Goddamned right.

america a shit
A SHIT

Well said my brown friend, well said.

Fake news! You have to go back.

DES

PA

CITO

kek

This just in, OP is a lying faggot.

>dog showed up in the last 5 minutes, uninvited

Why are you posting? It's September, genius

Lmaoing at the left thinking they can handle a gun

You gotta go back.
No exceptions.

Tfw staying and got a white gf

Sorry bois try not to kill yourselves like the autist on r9k who was stalking my girl

>either of those things
>white
fucking amerimongrels lmao

That's a asian you dumb spic.