New xxxtentacion music video depicts hanging of White child

youtube.com/watch?v=qku2WZ7aRYw
Go to around the 2 minute mark. The song warns White people that blacks are going to take their "revenge" on us, including our children. This whole music video is black, anti White propaganda.

You know what to do Sup Forums, downvote this shit, leave a redpill in the comments, and most importantly- FLAG THE VIDEO! I flagged it for depicting child abuse and included racism in the description. Needless to say, the parents that allowed a depiction of their child being hanged by blacks also deserve to be shot.

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4881670/Rapper-sparks-outrage-video-showing-LYNCH-boy.html
thesun.co.uk/news/4457688/rapper-xxxtentacion-sparks-outrage-with-music-video-showing-him-hanging-a-white-child/

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=8RP8u5BGRBQ
hooktube.com/watch?v=qku2WZ7aRYw
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>giving a shit what an overrated Soundcloud rapper does

youtube.com/watch?v=8RP8u5BGRBQ

>(((their)))tube.com
let me fix that for you pal
hooktube.com/watch?v=qku2WZ7aRYw

Yeah yeah you're right, let's just do nothing about a massive call to arms for blacks to murder children. Fucking retarded anarchobaby.

Thanks my dude, I should have done that myself

Yeah kill all fucking niggers and jews.
What?
HOW DARE SOMEONE MAKE A VIDEO WHERE A WHITE PERSON IS HUNG?
HAVE THEY NO HUMANITY?

Jesus Christ, did I happen to walk into Tumblr in disguise today?

Did you guys even watch the video? I immediately watched the video after dozens called it racist. You guys hate for others to throw that word around right? Same rules apply here. The video isnt racist. You'll make yourself sound like whiny libs. The right is dying cause of over reactions like this.

SLAVERY THO

Ay yo dis nigga be wearin french fries on his head

Whites still lynch blacks en masse. You call them police departments.

I can't even read the comments without getting into a murderous rage. Fuck this overrated shit-haired nigger, and fuck them all in general.

this is how niggers act when they get a majority

>faggotstan meme flag
>bullshit statement
Checks out

>xxxtentacion

literally who?

sage

wow, the speech at the end of the video... DEEP!!

You know if you actually listened to the lyric you'd realize he is shaming black on white violence and rioting. This is effectively a shot at BLM, the hanging representing the senseless brutality they are willing to go. Looking at the comments though, it looks like it went completely over their heads as they are actually glorifying the bloodshed that was meant to bring them back down to earth. I guess this faggot gravely overestimated the sanity of the nigger.

Was the thing at the end written by him though?

>white kid swings from rope - not racist
>someone hangs banana as Harambe bait - fucking KLAN

This. You guys are misconstruing the message of the vid, trying to make it out like it's spreading anti-white propaganda. This is what liberals do. You're better than that. Grow up.

fucking weak pol. 6 mil views, 450k likes and 50k dislikes.