User, how far brown/yellow/whatever would you be willing to mix with? Where do you draw the line...

user, how far brown/yellow/whatever would you be willing to mix with? Where do you draw the line? For me it's if they have those BEADY BLACK eyes that plagues every mestizo, chink, and nigger

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/COhrE0aW_tk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

only to the point where my children would look white

So you'd only mix with a quadroon? Somebody who's only 1/4th nonwhite?

Ehh, when they don't look white?

>how far brown/yellow/whatever would you be willing to mix with?
the welsh

Mostly attracted to whites, but there are very specific looks a shitskin has to have to tempt me.

Pic related. She's one.

cheeky

i like her hairline

also perfect skin tone

No niggers, no gooks. Persians, MENA, Indians and Latinas OK if from the upper classes.

Desi girls

>tfw I have a friend whose mom is a spic and he has blue eyes and is paler than me
>tfw medcuck

Never a jew but I'd mix with a lightskin shitskin if she had a bright colored iris like OPs photo if she was still for the majority white

>Castiza women.

I have never met the raw maternal and sexual energy from a Latina woman anywhere else.

>the feeling of my cupping her ass on top missionary and thrusting deep, clapping against her fertile wide - hipped body and eventually shooting my seed inside of her further leading to her offspring being whiter.

>blanqueamiento

Checked, Mustapha.

Would settle for a light Poo or North African/Middle East wife.

i'm a hamish

Show me the old version of that. What does she evolve into after 20 or so years?

Dumping girls I would racemix with

Never mix with any of them yah scumbags. Fuck em' if you have to, but don't mix! You will prob get AIDS anyway from one of these mud's.

Would not fuck. There's no way in the world I'm letting her take my virginity. If I let her do that, she would end up controlling my mind too.

Well right now I have a thing for this one girl I work with and she is pretty brown, from central america... cant remember what country, but man do I like her

That's do for a second place wife.

No matter how well you treat a mud girl, she will always return to her mud men. Just basic psychology. Dahhhhhhhhhhhhhh

the mix would have to be some caucasoid for me. I wouldn't curse my kids with nigger genes

as log as they're attractive, and strongly pro-white and racist against non whites and would instill pro-white/anti nonwhite sentiment into our children (4+) i'd mix with someone fair dark, maybe as far as arab

Where do these girls exist?

>tfw 1/4 chink
>tfw dad's as dark as Jackie Chan
>tfw ended up blue eyed, dark blonde, and so white I burn before tanning
>tfw my other siblings ended up looking Mexican, Middle Eastern, or British

Being a quad is so weird but it's fun to destroy Libs who think I'm totally white. Plus my white ancestry doesn't have a single slave owner to our name and in fact were worse off than most black slaves.

MeNa, unfortunately few have light eyes like her

America. OP pic is a girl who's I believe has either two mulatto parents or one white and one black.

How...far? Really, it's not so much about the shade. Attractive + healthy + smart + sane = yes.

...but since shade actually dictates all of that, I draw the line at the eyes. There needs to be light, self-awareness in them. The eyes need to reflect a mind at work when they observe the world around them. The eyes need to express faith, doubt, and resolve at key moments in their lives.

I've met people with those eyes, but not many.

>American education

>mix
I don't want to have unhealthy mongrel children

nor racial orphans

nor elliot rodgers

nor half breeds

This girl is a south Indian muzzie from Kerala. i think

I'd consider mixing with an Asian if I had less interesting genes, but I'm blond, blue eyed, and tall, so I'd be throwing away those genes.

basically a hot white chick with shitskin. would bang.

If the skin is white, and the pussy tight, then I'm alright

anyone actually know who this girl is?

All the fucking way, faggot. I am a man, not a delicate bird caged by the tyranny of concepts. I'm here to fuck every fertile woman there is, to see my offspring manifesting IN EVERY CONCEIVABLE way before they inherit this planet.

Im sorry but is that thing supposed to be attractive in anyway?

tfw no Bulgarian thot gf

The eyes are what do it for me. I'm talking to this Iraqi-Greek-Russian girl who has green eyes and who looks more Russian than anything. I've thought about it but fuck it, I'm part Italian, I have some shitskin in me anyways

GEN 2

GEN 3

GEN 3

GEN2/3

GEN 1/2

GEN 2/3

GEN 1/2

GEN 2/3

GEN 1/2

GEN 50 or sumshit, Indians wierd.

GEN 1/2

I'd lose all my white people genes in a second to breed her. Girls with the dark hair and light eyes cast an evil spell over me.

If you're referring to oneitis, you aspiring wizard, four-fifths of the point to game is learning all the tricks so that people / bitches can't use them on you.

Lol that photo is a fake, Just search up OPs picture and you will fin her Instagram(she is not as good looking as in the photo sadly)

If her lips weren't Africanized, she'd have a cute face. Just gotta bleach her first.

no one cares you weirdo freak

The reason why mestizos exist.

Oneitis and the lesser seconditis is something most people have to go through to become jaded towards women.

youtu.be/COhrE0aW_tk

Wtf is this supposed to be faggot?none of them are nigger

This girl looks white to me

She's a good example I'm not a racist and I'm not concerned about the white race dying out. It's not going to happen in my lifetime anyway

koreans aren't white

East Aryans = wife material

Bora is fuckin hot

damn
I found her hotter as a JIhadi

Argentines tricking you

the gen 0 nigger looks like a black version of Ricky from TPB

>wife material
>post a slut
what you meant to post was "muh dik"