Eat this you chinese mofos

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=cT1301ZvDM8
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Pass the sauce user

Bumping for interest.

Is that a fetus in his soup?

Oh man, I'm so offended.
Never in my 10 years of browsing this wholesome site have I ever seen anything so gruesome.

The horror, the horror!

It's no suprise that the country with overpopulation, artificial food and no care for human rights would be the first one to go soylent green. I just expected them to do it more subtley.

Alright Cheng Yu, I'll trust you this time.

That baby has 6 nipples. Fucking demon soup.

I'll drink your chinese potion, madman. And with it I will gain the strength of your history's greatest warlords.

Shit I didn't even notice the dead baby

That actually looks tasty

I've shat better.

Dude, this soup is great. Sure it doesn't get you bambloop with ducks at your pool but holy shit i was at Morder and that soup fucking help me out on it. best soup ever

OH! Wing Wong Suprise, Thank for your kind, user

Isn't there a risk of prions? That kind of thing can never get out of your system.

Hi Billy mays here, fuck you I'm not hungry. I want to drink and this ffetus of spongebob grandpa will get you the offer. Get it now and you will get it for free....but don't cum yet......CAUSE I"M DOUBLING THE FUCKING SOUP PRICE NOW! CALL NOW AND GET YOUR MARS BABY FOOD!

Great anime and manga thread

damn you sure showed me

Blue B is fun.

Isn't this like a progressives dream? It supports abortion and infanticide, takes care of overpopulation, and saves the lives of thousands of animals.

Hey, that's not very moe of you, user :3

Feeds the homelss and anyone who criticizes it is just a bigot who is against Chinese culture.

is this Kill Me Baby? I liked that show.

WHY IS THIS THREAD NOT DELETED YET?!?!?!?

Filthy degenerate chinks. Post the picture of the fridge full of dead baby fetuses.

GLOBALISTS
youtube.com/watch?v=cT1301ZvDM8

ooh, now it's a fetus soup and Sup Forums thread on Sup Forums!

Which mango is this from?

>OP images made me feel sick (Gore doesnt bother me, but this did)
>Still not deleted

Is there a board with worse mods than Sup Forums?
It's clearly the community that keeps Sup Forums from becoming total shit.

Mods don't fucking care
is still not deleted.

There's never any mods on at this time.