Tfw Natsu has at most 10 more years to live and Machi will be forced to watch her best friend and father figure die...

>tfw Natsu has at most 10 more years to live and Machi will be forced to watch her best friend and father figure die when she's in her early twenties

The bear is part-human, so it might live longer than a normal bear.

>10 years

more like 5 more good years, 3 struggling years, 2 agonizing years

His grandpa was the village bear when delinquent chan was a kid. That's 13-15 years ago. His father would've also been one. We know his grandpa is dead and father is nowhere to be seen.

hes a magical bear who can talk.

he will live forever

He looked about as young as Machi when Machi was like 5.

Fast forward like 8 years and suddenly he's the bear equivalent of a middle aged man.

Good, the universe needs more Machi suffering.

>implying machi wouldn't either be on death row for mass murder or wouldn't have already take too many sleeping pills by the time she finishes high school

>tfw they find Natsu while raiding her home and they have to shoot him down. Machi is forced to watch

>implying natsu wouldn't be the first victim of machi's massacre

>dumb mobileposter

>Not shitposting when you're literally taking a shit

Machi will be a full fledged city girl by then and will have forgotten about Natsu between work, school, friends and her boyfriend.

>cries like a little bitch because Machi is angry at him

Natsu is a teenage hipster bear who pretends to be wiser than he really is.

You mean her prostitution.

She's gonna end up like emergence I just know it!

>implying you wouldn't cry like a little bitch if your daughteru was mad at you

Little bitch will be crying when she gets no dinner because I won't be feeding angry little twits who hate me.

I don't know, I think I'd just bear with it.

I think some genuine suffering would be nice, but I'm liking these two a bit too much to want it.

I'll accept something "light" like Natsu getting shot by some illegal hunting or airsoft hooligans. Stirs up quite a scare for him and Machi. Machi unable to initially approach and comfort Natsu due to him reverting to a mere beast out of fear, but things turn out alright after a little while.

The thought of moments like her picking out the BBs/bullet (or her having to watch one of the adults do it) and dressing his wounds moves my heart.

I want Machi to go nuclear.

Call upon mountain gods to destroy whoever hurt Natsu.

No need, she'll kill them perfectly fine herself.