Drawfag Thread 1792

Drawfag Thread 1792

second rarfag's files until thread 1789:mediafire.com/?85454fj6ic8ui4p
mediafire.com/?cekrxo0kyd542ku

Draw Friends Booru!
drawfriends.booru.org/

Please help a little by tagging and uploading pics!
Tag list of artists and colorists: pastebin.com/J0dJ6gtn

Missed a delivery or sudden 404? desustorage.org/a/
Drawfaggin' references and tablet guide: docs.google.com/document/d/1r76FugZ2pZIE74LdSEBMwGJ7HxweawNdoGrNT6hrOfs/edit

Previous Thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

i.imgur.com/8qySsU0.jpg
i.imgur.com/Kfl15gn.jpg
dustloop.com/wiki/images/thumb/a/a7/BBCF_Carl_Portrait.png/350px-BBCF_Carl_Portrait.png
vignette4.wikia.nocookie.net/one-minute-meelee-fanon/images/c/c4/Relius_Clover.png/revision/latest?cb=20150904143341
danbooru.donmai.us/posts/2303256?tags=parent:2303256
i.imgur.com/ukDzb5L.gif
imgur.com/upHvJOX
powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/Friendship_Embodiment)
powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/Hormone_Manipulation)
i.imgur.com/O1RLYdw.png
imgur.com/a/d8FPQ
i.imgur.com/VfrNvN3.jpg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Requesting any 2 girls of your choice performing a navel kiss. Who it is is up to the drawfag. You're also free to suggest possible candidates for this.

Some suggestions people made:
Lovepon and Narna (Mayoiga)
Kirino and Ayase (Oreimo)

Requesting Star Platinum Disco

Requesting a cute/sexy drawing of DMB-tan (the older lady on the left). Preferably sitting with her legs crossed, showcasing her thighs with a motherly sensual look on her face.

Here's a kisekae reference of her, which is probably the best and most accurate reference I have of her at the moment: i.imgur.com/8qySsU0.jpg

Somethings to consider:
-Her himecut bangs should be round, wide u-shaped with very little-to-no gaps
-Is a milf
-The letters on her blouse reads "DMB"
-Her breasts absolutely have to be medium-sized, hence her name, DMB

Please and thank you

Requesting coloring. The Sento doing the licking is sleeveless.

i.imgur.com/Kfl15gn.jpg

Posting as an anchor for the colorfag.

Requesting a recreation of this moment with Okarin, Daru and Kurisu, dressed as Filburt, Heffer and Rocko, respectively

>can't post request from last thread because WWD is coming

Requesting Re decked out and enhanced with Iron Man-esque battle armor, preferably in a fashion similar to the image below her.

Requesting Tachibana Kanade in the outfit on the left accusing user of stealing her mapo tofu

Requesting Mirai Andou in her electric demon mode as Cole MacGrath from inFamous, grinding power lines.

Requesting Asui Tsuyu being recruited as the newest and most capable member of the Keroro Platoon

Is the user that was working on this still alive?

Requesting Sophia as a succubus sexually harassing Tanukichi.

Patchouli eating a thick pancakes please.

Requesting Carl Clover and Relius Clover replicating this scene from JoJo's Bizarre Adventure, using Nirvana and Ignis in place of Star Platinum and The World.

Carl Clover and Nirvana: dustloop.com/wiki/images/thumb/a/a7/BBCF_Carl_Portrait.png/350px-BBCF_Carl_Portrait.png

Relius Clover and Ignis: vignette4.wikia.nocookie.net/one-minute-meelee-fanon/images/c/c4/Relius_Clover.png/revision/latest?cb=20150904143341

If there's anything you'd want in return, I'll try my best to make it happen, but I've no skill when it comes to drawing.

Requesting a depiction of a fight between Garo and Berserker.

Requesting Ruri (Yu-gi-oh Arc-v) wearing these clothes danbooru.donmai.us/posts/2303256?tags=parent:2303256

This girl from Sousei no Onmyouji having issues with her big breasts in the gym outfit.
i.imgur.com/ukDzb5L.gif

Requesting family picture of Arturia Lancer as a NEET mother and Mordred as a stubborn delinquent child.

Needs more burgers.

Requesting Nui doing a magic trick.

Requesting Kalluto from Hunter x Hunter getting caught fapping while using a dildo.

Requesting BRS and Mato Kuroi from BRS(OVA version) walking through the rain on a dull, grey city street while sharing an umbrella, with one of the girls boringly staring at their cellphone and the other looking at their surroundings.

Thanks if you pick this up!

Requesting color for this, if possible.

Color ref: imgur.com/upHvJOX

Requesting the Aquarions, lead by Logos (sword wielder) fighting against the Ryvius and Vital Guarder in an apocalyptic showdown.

Requesting Skarbrand and Ein Graze doing something manly and cool.

Anything of Tamamo in her Regalia, or it being actually a full fluffy robe-coat. or get rid of that dumb hat

Requesting Garo versus Karas

Requesting Tio from MonMusu comically crushing a keyboard while trying to type

Good evening!

requesting a Stand for either:

Cure Marine
Stand Name: Se a Vida E
Stand Ability: [Friendship Embodiment](powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/Friendship_Embodiment)
Power - E
Speed - C
Range - D
Durability - D
Precision - E
Potential - E
Description: The ability to become the embodiment of friendship. Variation of Emotional Energy Manipulation and Emotion Embodiment. Opposite of Loneliness Embodiment. Users of this power can become the living embodiment of Friendship and gains abilities that can come from any forms of friendship. Users can convert their strong relationship into a powerful energy and use it as a full source their own abilities.

Or Cure Twinkle
Stand Name: Vogue
Stand Ability: [Hormone Manipulation](powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/Hormone_Manipulation)
Power - E
Speed - D
Range - C
Durability - E
Precision - A
Potential - D
Description: The power to manipulate hormones of oneself and others. Variation of Body Manipulation. The user has complete control over the hormones of oneself and others, allowing them to freely alter and manipulate them.

Requesting Waifus with L-O-D-S of E-M-O-N-E

Megumin operating heavy artilery like a howitzer or half-out of a tank hatch as it fires its cannon.

Requesting Niekawa and Anri from the Durarara!! series being together such as symmetrical docking

Drawfriends!

Cthuga molesting/fingering Nepgear, please, thanks. Or playing Game Gears together if you don't feel like doing something lewd.
Or Cthuga coming right out of a Game Gear screen as Nepgear is playing and then molesting or simply spooking Nepgear.

Requesting a picture of Karna, thirsty, spotting her 'lemonade' and drinking it only to discover it isn't lemonade

Also, Jinako wearing a Zero Suit or Eva plugsuit

Requesting any sister character saying this, anyone with a sister older or younger even twin.

/r/ing bunny Kallen cuffed and gagged front and back as in the ref, please.

requesting color of kanae wearing a bikini.

color: i.imgur.com/O1RLYdw.png

Requesting Hoppou and a Battlecat pranking one of the other ships.

Rquesting Ravel paizuri, or anal sex.

Requesting some lewd Cerberus or some belly rubs

Requesting Fin E Ld Si Laffinty from Rinne no Lagrange as a male, and being taken advantage of by Madoka and Muginami.

Requesting these three interacting, perhaps Rakka (Angel girl on the far left) showing the other two around her town. Or any kind of interaction with them would be nice.

More Ayame in formal clothing or bunny-maid outfit.

wwd when
its already 40 minutes past midnight this is bullshit

7 hours senpai

It's 12:51 AM in all the places that matter, so about 6 hours.

requesting her getting her own membership into the club

yes, sorry mothers day and some job interviews around this week

Cute as fuck

Not the original artist but I find coloring really therapeutic so I hope you're ok with this.

Who cares?

Requesting Rider riding silly things, like unicycles or forklifts.

Requesting MacrossΔ requests.

So cute but it makes me feel a bit bad, but legit that hat is dumb. Thanks for the super cute drawing

Requesting Tamamo and Nero jumping rope while wearing their sexy swimsuits

Or taking a shower after swimming in the pool.

imgur.com/a/d8FPQ

That's cute as fuck.

Good job!

I think your definition of "silly" needs work.

I found a forklift driver.

Let her wear it!

Aubergine on stilts.

Don't mind at all, it looks great. Thanks.

For some reason the only really silly thing I could think of was that rock from Spongebob, but that has already been done.

Requesting Arcueid with ass so fine, people would start calling her Arcueid BUMstead.

yeah I wanna draw some MacrossΔ too

Pick two and draw them impregnating each other with their futa dicks

Bump. I need this thread around for 4 more hours.

Requesting Kurumi Erika from Heartcatch Precure doing this smug face
i.imgur.com/VfrNvN3.jpg

Goodnight!

>let shit those showers
what

Let's hit those showers

Who's that?

Requesting Mai teaching Haruka lesbian sex

Wait, don't tell me people shower with their swimsuits on.

For Jotaro with a mustache requester, maybe someone can finish the background.

I just went to repost the request because I couldn't until now. Amazing job, thank you very much. No need to finish the background, but if anyone'd be so kind to, that'd be great.
Also, in the first sketch, was that a kid Jolyne with a mustache? Because that was hilarious.

wip of cheerleader waifu?

Dude's working on it, or so I've been told.

No progress at all.

Requesting Yoko jumping rope in the nude

Lolis always have the most aggravating faces.

Smug lolis are best lolis

got stuck at 23/31 frames. Sorry got a tad bored and have been working on other requests.Eventually I'll finish it up

Could you repost the list of who's in?

No worries, just didn't want it forgotten!

>Eventually I'll finish it up

The death knell of all great projects.

But I'll still look forward to it.

Requesting Hinata waddling down a hallway towards the bathroom with her pants/panties around her ankles holding a roll of TP and looking really embarrassed.

>page 7
>still no WWD
0/10 you guiz are slacking

Two hours.

Mumei from Kabaneri giving a footjob

Well, there goes my request for the weekend.

Fuck yes. Needless to say, I'm excitedly looking forward to it.

This is fucking great.
Requesting colors for the background.

Activate it.

Half an hour more.

Really guys?

Not even 4 yet

why are you surprised this happens every week.
The waiting time has gotten shorter and shorter,