Why do liberal men hate testosterone?

why do liberal men hate testosterone?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=0ueN6HNR5YE
twitter.com/AnonBabble

because they don't have any.

Sage

because its easier to lay there like a sack of shit than it is to truly live and compete.

liberal ideology=rationalized self hatred

so in answer to your question, they lack it

Because they are full of estrogen but have no sexual attraction for men.

Testosterone is the root of toxic masculinity, the ultimate source of all problems in the world.

fpbp

Because they already have a sand/nigger dick in every hole

makes sense
do they grow those shitty numale beards to compensate then?

Someone post the real one.

I'm taking testosterone supplements right now.

>liberal
>men
Choose one and only one.

because it gives them boners which can be mildly uncomfortable depending on the situation

also sage

How many mg a week?

What're you talking about?

You notice how in old tales and stories and shit the villain usually was a weak, conniving, jealous, treacherous weasel? That's liberals

For the same reason Conservative men hate chins, maybe?

Looks gay.

good luck when your balls shrivel up and stop making it naturally.

kek

also write something like:"Extra Kosher"

there are a million liberal/democratic/white knight chads in sports. they're at every level of sports. some of the best athletes in the world are SJWS. compare that to Sup Forums. i'd imagine that many of you have never played a sport in your life. and i'm also picturing a lot of dumpy, estrogen bodies

i don't think you guys have a leg to stand on when it comes to this very specific question of who has less testosterone

I don't. I'm on a high-fat diet, am shredded and want to race-mix with all the white women.

waterpolo/swim...soon mma

>posting the shooped version

I want to dominate and throat fuck a fashy trump supporter so bad whats wrong with me.

>also picturing a lot of dumpy, estrogen bodies
Sup Forums is not one person user
I know you want to claim Rollins as one of yours, but he's not. Why do losers like you always want to defer to authority? It belies a lack of self-confidence.

You're making generalizations. I think what you mean is most athletes are black, and support 'much black pride' (whatever that means), and subsequently fall into the category of liberal/leftists automatically since those groups claim to support blacks the most (when they really just enslave and keep them down further). But you're forgetting many white athletes that dominate sports and have upstanding values

In fact sports leagues are ironic because they use these young black athletes at their expense to make billions of dollars. The big level NFL players you see who have 10-15 year careers, for example, is a minority compared to the many who do not last even 3 years

Horsey's right, as usual. Pic related are the average Trump voters.

>anonymous board
>thinks he knows who the posters are

That's a hot take you got there, bud.

thicc

Because liberal women hate testosterone. Also, a liberal's main motivation is guilt, so they jump on any reason to feel guilty and this then they can yell at other people about it.

>You notice how in old tales and stories and shit the villain usually was a weak, conniving, jealous, treacherous weasel?

Actually yes, recently I have noticed that the old stories all name The Jew.

This is so transparently anti-white. How do normal people not see this?

Fucking thicc

shitloads of minoxidil rubbed on their necks and not enough on their balding heads

>muh buzzword

It's an example of misfired propaganda, like that Norkorean furry cartoon. They wanted to show Americans in a bad light, so they drew them as alpha wolves that can lift and toss jeeps around with ease, and aren't afraid to fight face to face.

Totally showed us.

implying that's what republicans look like

When can we get some acknowledgement of toxic femininity? Manipulative people are the cancer our culture really needs to warn people about. It's not like our stories are even permitted to warn us away from dangerous masculine foreigners, so what's the point? We don't need to worry about masculine people socialized in our own culture. They aren't going to stomp on the norms they were raised with.
Stories barely warn of any real dangers anymore.

Implying you're not a fag who looks even more pathetic than your image

That cartoon is just a saturday night where I come from and there is nothing wrong with it.

This.

Is pic related a beta cuck? My sister is his gf.

>I follow celebrities at their word
>I assume you look like X
>X is bad so you must be bad
Have a (You)

wrong

So do the virgins here obviously., otherwise they wouldn't be here and complaining all day about things that don't trouble their daily life

what a fag!

can someone tell me if the testosterone on the shirt is real

this is most likely like all those ben photoshops

I promise that this dude fucks more than either of you.

those are the pussies that got out of the draft in ww2

So true
pic related average liberal "man"

We actually have a hipster/ liberal that lifts at my golds.
>though I have a strong suspicion his motive is for something like an obscure French bicycle race tour, or something of that nature
Don't think he's lifting for the t

Show pussy ples dear

Also

>2017
>not injecting test and hgh to counter the chemical Jew

>falling for the roids meme

Congrats know you are going to be just as emotional as them

>holodomor: colourised

Want to know more?
>bosnian
>liberal and secular
>casual gamer
>weakling
>obsessed with chess

>why do feminists hate dick

As sad as liberals are, most of you are probably testosterone deficient yourselves, jerking off to a hormone you barely have any of

Anti estrogen keeps my levels at the minimum required for health.

I dont fuck anything that converts to progesterone anymore because I dont want to feel like a liberal

thats ridiculous. Thats so anti-male to criticize men for having a natural male hormone being prevalent.

How about a picture of a woman with "ESTROGEN" on her shirt
Or a black man with "MELANIN" on his shirt

These leftists are fucking retarded, anti-nature, want to inject the male population with pseudo-estrogens in order to neuter them.

Good thing nobody gives a fuck about political "Cartoonist" leftist idiots like in OPs picture. Even a newspaper wouldnt show that shit on the backpage. It only floats around on the Internet and you faggots keep reposting it, implying its relevant and therefore making it so.
Consign it to the dustbin of history, along with all the other leftist garbage, as well as Hillary clinton can get swept in their too

liberals don't compete at all, nope, not in their big urban centers full of people gunning for their jobs

This is true for most men in the west though and hardly something to "berate" people for.
Hormonal imbalances in water (pill piss & gayfrog fluoride hormones) and food has huge effects, feminization is real. Remember it´s an important part of the Communist Manifesto.

tl;dr: Get your T checked anons. Google tactics and foods that can help, sure. But also try supplements for 1 month, it´s another life.

Er well, actually, I hate to tell you all this but obesity is a sign of high estrogen sooo..

How do I naturally get more testosterone? Is it really just diet and excise?
How do I get rid of man boobs?

exercise.
youtube.com/watch?v=0ueN6HNR5YE

Sounds like projection there. My metabolism is so good that I could eat whole 12 inch pizzas and 2 double cheeseburgers from in-n-out for every meal and still not get fat.

Fatass.

>what is pct

youre retarded if you think every liberal man is the same personality same height same physical features etc

i know totally. Just because we like to fuck asses and support open door immigration doesnt make us identical clones or something! grow up sweeties!

eat more red meat and fat also

He's either a turbo cuck or Janusz Korwin Mikke level turbochad.

There is no middle ground with an aesthetic like that.

Because they were the losers in school and developed a hatred for their bullies.

serb women can't resist the big bosnian cevap

One of my favorite parts of grand theft auto 5 was when Michael was ranting about how every man in California grows a beard to compensate for no testosterone and a weak jaw line