Madoka Thread

Which meguca has the best legs?

I will post who has the best armpits and is also best girl

I don't get whats appealing about armpits. Seems kind of weird to me.

All that Dog Drug Reinforcement (Copyright Magica Quartet) really pays off.

Legs for days.

Team legs coming through.

I gotta say, Homura pulls off her stockings really well even without zettai ryouiki, so I gotta give her credit for that.

posting pits and legs. and worst girl.

Don't bait me like that m8

>stockings
it's pantyhose. or tights if you spell color with a superfluous character.

>zettai ryouiki
>google
Ah, yeah.

Homura's tights!
Cute! CUTE!

Stop making Madoka threads.
Stop it. Stop!

Or is it leggings?

it is blasphemy to think that those that must not be spoken of would ever clad a magical girl's leg.

This. They always turn to shit. Stay on unless new material comes out.

I don't know clothes; what are the differences between tights/pantyhose/leggings?

>Tripfags
>ACK
>HomuHater
>Nameshit
>Impregnator
>Madoka and straight and wants a husband

Yeah, it's /u/'s fault.

what about feet?

I dont care whose fault it is, but i know whose problem i want it to be.

>Tfw Moemura will never give you a foot job

Seriously considering suicide.

Would it help if I posted Concept Movie leaks so we can pretend content is being discussed?

>tfw I watched Madoka literally yesterday and I'm very excited about it
>can't discuss it anywhere because it is "old" now, so all I can find is shitposting and yuri shit

I know it is my fault for getting there late, but still pains me.

InuCurry art looking great.

Probably not, because so little has been revealed and with such minimal context, we'd have wild speculation at best.

Kill yourself

What do you want to discuss? And if you haven't seem Rebellion, there's no point in discussion.

We can talk about Wraith Arc, but it's pretty lame.

Tights = Waist to toe.
Pantyhose = Same as tights, but thinner.
Leggings = Waist to ankle.

Eh I guess you are right, I will do that now instead.

Great, now I have to masturbate again. Thanks a lot guys

naming things is complicated. and there are differences between countries (britbong vs. murrican english) and colloquial and industry use.

suffice to say that on Sup Forums pantyhose is the preferred term to refer to any tight, finely-woven garment that covers a girl from waist to feet. tights can generally be used interchangeably, especially by britbongs, but may be preferred for the thicker, woolen kind. They're usually worn together with a skirt, occasionally with shorts. thickness varies. most common colors are brown and black. an especially fetishized form are those with a thigh band that arises from overlapping parts.

leggins don't cover the feet. and due to association with yoga pants they're often treated with disdain

socks are named based on length. knee-highs, thigh-highs, ankle-high etc. with further qualifiers like striped thigh-highs. thighhighs + skirt that show off a region of skin are called ZR as you already may have discovered.

of course those are just the high-level categories, further refinements do exist if the need to discuss nuances arise.

I never realized what I was without until now...

the old part isn't the problem. old shows get discussion every now and then. madoka was/is insanely popular. critical mass of popularity to form a cancerous core user base that flocks to every thread in existence and poisons it.

Informative.

So, how does Homura's footwear work? Is it just like, leggings sewn to soles with heels?

>"K-kaname-san?!"

Magic.

It's a magical girl dress. summoned out of nothing.

It needs no tailoring.

These tights were made with AI YO

You posted her

Reminder that Mami becimes a witch in the PSP game when she gets NTRd after Homura shows up. Her familiars are little Madoa's that represent her desire to keep Madoka all to herself. She does the same thing to Sayaka and Kyouko in The Different Story

I want to love every part of Homura's body

are you doing it on purpose now? refer to

She deserves to be loved and granted eternal salvation.

Warehouse!

sometimes wet
usually hidden

I self-insert as Madoka in Rebellion. Makes fapping a blast.

I think we can all agree that Homura is a good girl who deserves love and eternal salvation.

>inb4 Sayakafags
>inb4HomuHater

Their hurtful comments wash off of me like a rotten egg breaking over a stone.

But Madoka is a shit tier waifu. Homura on the other hand...

Hence why I self-insert as Madoka.

Homura may be a best, but she is decidedly not waifu material.

I read your post wrong my bad.

True but I'd rather a Homura than a Madoka

Obviously. I would never take her away from her waifu just to satisfy my needs.

>Not being able to handle a real woman like Homura Akemi

It's not so much about "handling" as it would be about mutual emotional compatibility.

Moemura >>>> Homura >>>> Akumamura

funeral homu > homunator = homura (fake) > akuma (civilian) > moemura > akuma (dress)

Honestly, I wouldn't know how I'd rank the different iterations of Homura. I admire and pity her in all forms, in different ways. Ultimately they're all part of the same character, so it doesn't matter to me. Homura a best.

>Ultimately they're all part of the same character
As much as that PTDS-ridden war veteran who lost all his comrades is the same as the happy 13yo boy that you've met many years earlier.

Apart from pic related, when has Homura not been a horribly traumatized emotional wreck, struggling to suppress her despair in order to keep up the resolve to fight for Madoka's happiness? As Moemura she hated herself for weakness, as Hommando she hated herself for constant failures, and as Homucifer she hated herself for betraying Madoka.

Tougou

Sure, in broad strokes she stays the same. But if you look more closely she changes. First she tries teamwork, then going alone, then... kinda-teamwork while being madoka's lone apostle.

And now she's mad, benevolent, god-queen of the universe. While attending school. We don't know how that's going to play out yet, but that's again going to affect how she interacts with the others and conducts herself.

Anakin = Darth Vader ultimately as it's called character development

>Wish to become male
What happens?

Little podracing slave faggot is not the same as the man with the mask.

"To love someone is to see them as God intended."

I will always see her as Moemura, and I'm sure Madoka will too.

Your emotions are not as powerful anymore. Your soulgem won't drain as fast, but you're too weak to effectively gather grief seeds. You'll die after a year or two of slow soulgem exhaustion.

Obviously, but the most dominant aspects of what define her character are more or less consistent. What fundamentally shapes Homura is her suffering, her self-hatred, her determination in spite of that, and her undying devotion to Madoka. Those aspects are what I appreciate about her character. How she differs based on her circumstances and experience are not unimportant, but I prefer to focus on her core.

>flower field scene
>hair braiding attempt
Madoka tried. Didn't work.

Some aspects of moemura still survive, like the desire to live happy moments with madoka and so on. But homura pretty much has reshaped herself for the sole purpose of protecting madoka.

>imgur filename

Less burst potential but also more stable emotions and a psyche that isn't quite as vulnerable means a much higher resistance to despair. Terrible wish if you need the powers immediately but if you were to couple it with a few years of prep time you'd be unstoppable.

Not a good system really, magical girls are the most efficient fuel source as they burn quick and clean, a warlock capable of introspection and logical increments would have terrible yields. Kyu would simply fuck you over if you tried such shenanigans.

And yet they both yearn for an existence they define by their own hands, not one forced upon them by their superiors. But they're stuck as they are, trapped in discontent, denied a meaningful life.

>you will never be cute as homura
it hurts

Why would you want your dick mutilated?

Ally yourself with another relatively powerful girl, develop a strong relationship (platonic or romantic) and prevent her from falling into despair, at least until she ages enough so that she becomes more resistant to despair. She'll be able to provide grief seeds to sustain you both.

What makes you think that homu has no dick?

you can always look for some aspects in someone's life and draw parallels.

Did you know that hitler built the authbahn network just like eisenhower did the interstates? they're practically the same! They even share the whole president/chancellor character archetype

Madoka had an extremely limited understanding of Homura's situation during that. Now, whether or not Moemura can truly return is a matter of speculation, but there's always this possibility if Madoka manages to save Homura in some way:

Homucifer in the streets, Moemura in the sheets.

Poor man's Asuka.
There, I said it.

Just because she tore Madoka in half doesn't meanshe has one.

Is there a single major similarity between those two?

Did their infrastructure projects define a major purpose of their life and characterization, and in similar ways?

I'm not saying slave Anakin and Darth Vader are the same, I'm saying that they share some fundamental aspect of identity that connects them.

Do girls armpits smell bad like guys?

Not even close, personality nor look-wise.

But still she can has one.
Very unlikely tho.

Can we agree that this show lifts you up just to break you down? I don't know if it was just me but I got pretty invested in everyone and you know. It just sucks. Fuck this show.

Also Sayaka best girl

That's why Rebellion exists.

Agree. Good taste.

Madoka is the best. Other girls can't even compete.

Coming from an ecchi master.

We can be friends

>ywn separate a Meguca from their soul gems and turn their immortal bodies into the perfect onahole

>ywn kiss Homura directly on her soul gem and watch her squirm

End my life