twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

inb4 shitposting

TOO LATE
DRUMPF

twitter.com/Carrasquillo/status/908168759445254144

What the hell is going on?!

TRUMP DID A THING

Reminder:
Shills have never been right about anything.

who created the daca = is amnesty shit

>narrative ripped apart
>posting slows down
really makes you think

mmmmBEECH!

>meanwhile on another chan

If only mods fucking did their jobs here.

Every time

covfefe

YOUR QUEEN HAS SPOKEN

here

Amnesty Don

Why do people want these unwanted spics to stay? What about Americans who can't even pay their student debt. You guys will literally defend your president losing his second term. Amnesty and legalization of DACA should not go through. I want the RAISE Act, Wall, E-Verify and the Deportation of every Dreamer and Illegal. No Amnesty or DACA Legalization for anybody. They hate America and will vote Democratic.

checked

DON'T FORGET
YOU'RE HERE FOREVER

That he's a shill leaker within the White House that completely influences the president and his policies

Here you go.

real awooka hours yet?

This is your daily reminder that /ptg/ a kike psyop and will defend Trump literally no matter what happens.

Trump could come out and support unlimited immigration, feminism, political correctness, Black Lives Matter, antifa, Islamic terrorism and the /r/the_donald / /ptg/ inbred retards and Trump shills would sit here and justify it.

Someone make an art piece of smearing human feces and blood on an isreal flag or something along those lines and call it "post modern" art.

We need start jewing the jew. Make the jew live up to their own playbook.

If he signs this shit into law then he's a Traitor to this nation like all the rest

Are these fucking snakes in our government just totally blind to the demographic data? Trump of all people should know what the voter breakdown was. He is not gaining anything by this.

ALWAYS IN THE SHADOWS. ALWAYS HIDING BEHIND LIES AND PROXY SOLDIERS.

hey look another post where he doesn't say he wants Amnesty or the legalization of DACA

People who want the GOP to get stuck on losing battles and attack their own.

What round of Amnesty Don is this? I lost count after Phoenix

They all have to go back.

Don't fall for the DACA/wall blackpill. Obviously another brick in the media's "TRUMP-BREAKING-PROMISE-DRUMPKINS" wall.

Trump is sinking the piece of junk that is the republican ship

>>narrative ripped apart

You wish. Trump's "big heart" is granting amnesty (when he promised he wouldn't).

But 4D, right?

The 12th time Kikebart has said this

>i won't deport anyone during the time i specifically said i won't deport anyone in

Fuck off Ann

Isn't this just the classic carrot and stick deal making? Trump makes (((them))) feel better and give them hope before hitting harder. You gotta soften the opposition a bit. Obata didn't till the end and that's why he got so little done.

How is daca not amnesty?

NO WALL
IRAN DEAL STAYS
DACA IS LEGALIZED
OBAMACARE STAYS
TAX CUTS FOR THE RICH

It doesn't matter. Shills gonna shill.

Fuck off milk merchant
Your days are numbered

what the fuck does that even mean?

More wall spending is being voted on next week, he has no reason to tie it to a current non-existent bill that won't pass through congress.

It's all so tiresome

>t. /leftpol/

top Breitbart comments. Trump's base is turning away in droves....

You mean to tell me brietbart wants clicks and leftist media wants to try and divide and conquer?!

for once shes not black pilling or concern posting.
did someone shoot a load into her morning covfefe or something?

bannon was a massive kike loving larper who only messed stuff up in the whitehouse

There are still some dedicated blackpillers trying to stir shit up. Any rational person will wait and see what actually happened rather than jumping to nonsensical conclusions.

How is it?

They're not even posting the tweets Sarah Sanders and Marc Short made

nafta is getting burned true doe. deal with it.

Great, I'm glad we're going to be a blue country forever. I can't wait until Sharia Law is enacted and I'm thrown in jail for 'hate speech'

But Trump called Hillary crooked, so it's all okay right?

It's beyond cuckoldry, it's demographic suicide. If Hillary was President even she wouldn't have been able to push DACA (Amnesty for more than 800k illegals) through. Trump is somehow worse than Hillary. Amazing.

Always is.

I'm not Portugal, so I won't have a 2,000 character post, but was it ever really believed that Trump would push the border wall for DACA? I'm fairly sure Trump would be content with
>Immigration reform
>Kate's Law
>etc.

The wall is going to be more-so during the new fiscal year budget reconciliation.

She's definitely not getting another invite to open for Trump. Fucking women. Never take women seriously.

Contraception is treason! Stop this degeneracy or you'll end up like this!

old don > new don

>I'm ending it in sixth months, so start packing your bags
>This means he wants to keep DACA

What do they put in the water in Canada?

So Ann understands its bs?
Kinda confused

The shills are /ptg/ anons preying on one another for fun, until an answer is found that settles things. Think of it as liquid Sup Forums to the veins to calculate solutions in an intense yet short battle. I join in sometimes, I'll admit.

Who /blackpill/ here?

If Trump allows DACA to become legal in any capacity, I'm done. No fucking wall is worth the damage that will do to this country.

Lets be real niggers, Trump could never build a wall and he'd still be the best option.

Notice the school shooting isnt an issue? You bet your ass Jeb would be crying on a podium now and we'd have 10x more mexicans and gun control.

Everyone is a kike lover in D.C. You dont get to enter D.C. without loving kikes.

We need to align with kikes who are on /ourside/. Beggars can't be choosers.

Thank you Nancy! Great lady! One of the best!

THANKS DUMB GRINGOS

ENJOY YOUR STUDENTS LOANS

LMAO

Theres no reason to talk about deporting DACA sorts when there are millions of other illegals that can be deported first

Thanks to Irma, I get to see Trump tomorrow. Thanks Irma!

She must have gotten laid last night. Long dry spells can make women moody

YAY YOU'LL GET HALF A SHITTY FENCE WITH FULL AMNESTY, DACA, NO MASS DEPORTATIONS, AND NOTHING ELSE

LET'S BUILD A WALL WHILE WE LET ALL THE ILLEGALS STAY IN, THAT DEFINITELY DOESN'T DEFEAT THE PURPOSE OF THE WHOLE THING

SO MUCH WINNING GUISE!!! MAGA

THIS IS TOTALLY WHAT WE VOTED FOR

Breitbart comments
the favorite place for leftist organized shilling

Because Ryan ans Mcconnell were going to stop that

THANKS FOR FREE $280,000 DUMB GRINGOS

ENJOY YOUR STUDENTS LOANS

LMAO

no,she's just retarded and doesn't understand what she said

It wont be tiresome if fucking Trump was more specific and now making deals without telling us wtf he is doing

That's the point we've reached. I think it's best to just join in and post AMNESTY over and over until we get bored.

She's defending Trump... and attacking him.

AWOO

Yes time to vote for a true conservative like gary john- oh wait.

Nigga dont act like you have anyone better.

In California majority of people polled thing that "White Nationalists" are abusing Free Speech. What do you want to bet most of those people identify as Latino? Oh sorry, I mean "LatinX".

California is a portent of the future.

Yes, she is basically "congratulating" the president for not making a deal that doesn't include the wall. I say congratulating in quotes because tomorrow the president will do a thing and she will be back ripping him.

>The shills are /ptg/ anons preying on one another for fun
Bullshit

>I join in sometimes, I'll admit
That's because you are a faggot

>It's an Ann speaks in riddles episode

That;s nice sweetie

Exactly this. Reagan made this mistake by giving amnesty and California went blue because of it.

He said repeatedly he never does that

Not yet. Waiting to see what happens and watching people eat each other on the topic.

This is a whitepill only thread mate

i just want my fucking power back and i can't even enjoy /ptg/ because it's another amnesty don shill episode

DUMB GRINGOS = DEBT SLAVES

DREAMERS = FREE COLLEGE

ENJOY YOUR STUDENTS LOANS lmao

Here's your (you), faggot.

>during ths six month period

and undoubtedly we need more Steve Kings in the White House (or at least one), running the country. Too bad we seem to have Ivanka Trump instead.

Did she just contradict herself in 140 characters? I'm so confused

I would marry this woman if she kept some of her eggs in a freezer somewhere, would love to help her raise kids and make love to her, she`s so bitchy, like regular huemonkey girls.

Surely THIS is the time Amnesty Don actually happens. THIS will be the time that Drumpf goes back on a promise

>if you don't want amnesty and have principles, you're a leftist!

Failed /ptg/ shills at it again.

It means that when doors close trump is going to do whatever the fuck he can do to make the people in the room like him.