New Nisekoi chp is out

New Nisekoi chp is out.

Other urls found in this thread:

imgur.com/a/t35XE
twitter.com/AnonBabble

it seems like its actually gonna end real soon. our suffering maybe almost over my fellow otters.

so is the watermelon finally running out?

where can i read it

MangaPanda

Yes. Finally we'll be free

MARIKA IS BACK BITCHESSSS! WOOOOOOO

Though I doubt Raku chose her. Fingers crossed for different endings for different girls!

When Chitoge wins, there will be celebrations.

>MARIKA IS BACK
Dropped.

So all the girls are gathering in that park? Fuck that shit.

what the fuck did this motherfucker realize in one panel that he couldn't in 200+ chapters?

Oh my god, the ride is ending. We will finally be free.

>4 alternate end routes
The ride will never end user

>readng these shitscans

Jesus you guys are desperate.

Yui isn't.

Because we should wait for the official release on Monday to see the exact same things be said in a more localized and PC manner, right?
And because Nisekoi is such a deep and complex series that something might be lost in translation if it isn't done professionally.

Fucking end your life you worthless cunt.

>mfw Onodera probably lost already

I expected nothing and I'm still let down. I read 217 chapters for my favorite girl to be thrown into the dirt, suffering.

Chapter album:
imgur.com/a/t35XE

>First face
Onodera confirmed for winning.

picked back up

this

All of this talk of winning. We all know Raku will choose no one and none of the girls will snap and rape him to the point of mind break so where is all the hope coming from?

>Both girls faces shown
>I know who I want to spend the rest of my life with
He's obviously going to say he wants to be together forever with both as friends.

Of course he won't choose her. Girls that actually try from the start never win.

Something sensible like, "I want to spend the rest of my life tenderly loving Marika." is straight out then? Even a desire to take a gorilla like the animal she is or picking up Onodera's little sister would be good at this point.

Why are nips so terrified by girls that actually want them and obsessed with girls that hate them?

Girls that are willing to kidnap their man and rape him to the point that he can only beg for more can win though. Not that I'd need Marika to rape me to want her, but Raku really seems to have some issues accepting something absolutely wonderful.

While I'd love a three-/foursome end, I think the "lol who you wanna go tell first" advice of Shuu will lead to him choosing Chitoge. She's already his "best friend", so she's the first he'll want to share mindless everyday chatter with. Thanks to the acting as lovers bit, she's always been the go-to person for slice of life interaction.

Komi: "It seems like I forgot something. Oh yeah, the plot"

Muh tsundere.

>still reading this shit
>still reading these shitscans
>getting mad when called out reading the shitscans

Stay mad little faggot

Yui is obviously going to be already there because she got called offscreen by Rakumom or some shit like that.

>Raku tells Chitoge she's the one he wants to have that meaningless everyday chatter with
>no word on whom he actually wants to have a romantic relationship with
>series ends

Why should someone care about the quality of shit when it's going to taste the same?

Wow a supreme friend zone ending is happening

Why is Raku unable to figure anything out by himself ever?
>Shu: "You like Chitoge."
>Marika: "You like both Onodera and Chitoge at the same time."
>Shu: "This is how you figure out who you like the most."
What a limp piece of shit.

>MUH FIRST CRUSH I CAN'T GET OVER OR MAKE A MOVE ON
>MUH TSUNDERE WHO I CAN'T TELL IF SHE REALLY LIKES ME OR NOT EVEN THOUGH ITS OBVIOUS

TSUGUMI END SOON

Tenku Park? Who the fuck translated this?
It's Tengu Plateau, an actual place in Shikoku.

>in a more localized and PC manner
>actually reading garbage VIZ Scans
Tsurezure Scans version is the best

That said speed scans are fine for what they are but I always make sure to reread the fan scanlated version directly from Japanese because the Korean Translations often have mistakes

If he actually chooses Borodera than this will be the worst ending of all time

Him choosing any girl, even ones who have barely ever appeared or interacted with him at all, is infinitely better than a no one/open ending.

I get the feeling Marika is going to be the girl he made the promise with to tie in with the whole "dying girl/tragedy" thing, but he'll still pick Chitoge in the end.

It's from the Korean Scans
And it's "Tenku Plateau" not "Tengu" since it's a parody name
Pic related

I'd rather an open ending than Shitdera

Nice Trips

Marika has short hair so it can't be her
Judging by Mamaraku's words it probably isn't Chitoge so it's probably the Doormat

>Marika is terminally ill
>Raku promised her he'll marry her before she dies
>The truth is painful cause the promise was to a girl who'll die one day and both Chitoge and Onodera have to detroy Marika's single life wish to be with Raku
>Rakumom couldn't tell Chitoge cause it's a very private matter to Marika and it's up to her to tell
>Marika isn't obsessed with Raku for nothing but because he gave her hope and a purpose to live
>Marika being kicked out the Rakubowl secretly crushed her from within but decided to let go cause she loves Raku and wants him to be happy more than herself even if it means with someone else

Open endings are pure cancer and should never happen.

If it's Onodera than it's worse than an Open Ending

That's what I'm saying, there is no worse ending than an open ending. It's not even an ending.

The only way this can end is if everyone ends up with Raku.

Not Marika.

>There are people that actually thought anyone else but Chitoge and Onodera had a chance at winning

Why?

Where can I read it? Mangafast still don't have it.

So what happens if we get to the end, and then he releases like 4 identical chapters, except each one has a different girl winning?

and how fucking mad would be be [\spoiler]

More like Chitoge, period. Albeit it could be a nice twist to see Onodera win.

The tears would be entertaining.

Why don't more authors give alternate ending type chapters for the various girls? You could sell them all as a volume and it would sell like crazy.

Onodera is a complete wimp who deserves to die alone after being the maid of honour in 500 weddings. Chitoge is the only option because she is caring, has a real connection and is as beautiful as the dawn is bright.

I'd like to think losing would make Onodera realize she needs to go for it while she has a chance.

5.5 scanlated when

I would think Onodera would realize that her sister has a better relationship with MC than she does.

S3 when?
I won't read this shit because
>reading

read my post again
Open Ending>Onodera Ending

Chitoge is a little bitch that can't even face her own feelings. Atleast Onodera stands by Raku's side and tries to sort things out. Chitoge just runs away from her problems.

But she will win anyway because of first girl syndrome.

Never ever.

>Onodera is a wimp
>Chitoge isn't
>let me run away to the other side of the planet to avoid facing my problems and keep running when they come to face me
>then I'll go to find out the truth behind the promise alone without telling the people I made it with
Ebin. :^)

This
I can't stand Onodera

And it'd just be a waste to throw away all of that character development for Chitoge just to go with an edgy "too cool for school" twist ending

That's just because Chitoge loves Raku more than anyone and can't stand it she's not with him

Onodera on the other hand is just a cuck hopelessly waiting for him and hoping for the best

Fuck off you filthy secondary
If you actually watched that garbage what you saw was not the real Nisekoi you saw some putid garbage adaptation that doesn't reflect the source material

>if this person does it she's sympathetic
>if this other person does it she's a cuck
Shippers aren't the most rational bunch.

Thankfully never.

>Shippers is one person

>If I don't get what I want I will run away from my problems

Sounds more like a spoiled little brat to me. It's not like Onodera wants to take him away from her she wants to talk it out.

Well, that one isn't.

See, this is what happens when you read shistscans. You miss stuff like

>Chitoge loves Raku more than anyone and can't stand it she's not with him
She's done literally everything in her power to not be with him.

Regardless of best girl shitposting, I really fucking hate this trope in anime/manga where the main girl has no confidence in herself and runs away until he comes to get her.

What if Onodera and Chitoge end up together and Raku never gets anyone because he is an insecure little bitch?

What would you do if you were in her situation?
What would you do if you heard the person you like say "I like [insert name here that isn't you]"?

I know I'd avoid the other person like a plague

Because she can't stand to see him with another girl

While that would be hilarious, truth be told all three of them are insecure little bitches. End it with them still undecided while based Shu bangs Ruri and Marika finds happiness with Y-san.

Avoiding someone because you overheard a small part of a conversation is fucking stupid. If what you heard bothers you, talk to the other person about it.

Borodera doesn't deserve some as great as Chitoge

>People actually try to defend Chitoges behavior

Are you guys for real? This is some next level beta shit.

Raku and Kosaki are not together yet. The least you could do would be making sure you got the situation correctly, and then distance yourself. Aren't they supposed to be her two best friends?

There's no way he could end up with no one considering how many girls are into him, especially how devoted Marika is. Plus if he can attract so many girls all the time I'm sure he'd find one eventually.

How is it stupid?
Imagine being friend with someone(while loving that person) and then you overhear him/her talking about how he/she likes somebody else

Things would get awkward quick and you'd be afraid that if you say anything your friendship would be ruined too which is why it's a tough situation to be in

In these kind of situations you tend to panic and think you got the whole picture already

Chitoge overheard him say he likes Onodera and suddenly felt like she had been a 3rd wheel all this time and that she just got inbetween them

>you'd be afraid that if you say anything your friendship would be ruined too
Cause running away to the other side of Earth and still doing so when that person specifically comes to see you doesn't run the risk of ruining your friendship, right?

>and you'd be afraid that if you say anything your friendship would be ruined too which is why it's a tough situation to be in
If you run away you're throwing away your friendship with him, Onodera and everyone else she knows in Japan. If you're going to leave forever anyway you might as well talk about it anyway, if you're lucky it'll clear things up and you'll feel better or even possibly get what you want, worst case scenario you have one awkward conversation and then leave like you were going to do anyway.

you two just don't get it and never will

>Overhear your friend say she's into the guy you're into while he's unconscious
>Overhear part of a conversation between him and another friend where he talked about how he has feelings for both of you
>Immediately drop everything and move across the planet because it's easier than having a conversation with him
>He comes to search for you
>Run and hide from the guy who followed you across the planet because once again, that's still easier than just fucking talking to him
She has done all she can in order to throw the game. She is actively trying to lose for literally no reason, and at this point she absolutely deserves that loss.
And I say this as a Chitogefag.

How mad would people be if she wins?

The only way it makes any sense to run away is if you want to test the person by seeing if they come running after you or let you go, which is manipulative and stupid.

She thinks she's already lost and would rather leave forever than have an awkward conversation.

>Muh "he followed her to America" bullshit
Can it with this bullshit
This is Nisekoi...that shit doesn't matter when you have Marika fly you to Kiribati while you're alseep and you have Tsugumi looking for her in fucking Anatarctica of all places

To make matters worse he came with fucking Onodera
It's like he's pretty much tellling her "Onodera is my girlfriend now" showing up like that

You're retarded and read too much manga
You don't know how real life works

But it isn't. Onodera told her she liked Raku, not that they were together, and pleaded her to stop running, but she still did.

You're implying that it makes sense because people act like that in real life, which is plain not true. People do plenty of dumb and nonsensical things in real life, that doesn't make them any less dumb.

>ITT
>Chitoge is apparently on the wrong
>For having pride
You can't make this shit up

If she had pride she would have confronted Raku about it instead of just running away. Running away from things is the least prideful thing you can do.