One Piece

Will Oda please us and give us this cutie?
Also any predictions for next chapter?

Reminder that aside from Robin this is how the Strawhats look.

repostan jimbei is the 10

Meaning that basically everyone is as we think, except Luffy is tan and Ussop is a nigger

Yiff in hell

I just want to see the fucking Reviere

I hope Robin knows how to poo in loo.

Why aren't those humans being racist against him?

Are there black Russians?

they are, that old man is telling him to get out and pointing the way the fuck out of town, because nobody thinks a fishman could be smart enough to leave of his own accord

It's not like everyone hates them. Franky cared for his master who was a fish man.

Because they probably know who he is.

speaking non realistically
why is this a good ship

What's the worst DF and why is it this (pic related)

that was funny as shit, I don't care what anyone says

Where's the new chapter

hito hito no mi is the most useless if you're a human

>slow thread
>not waifu posting

pick a slut

Almost a week away.

SPOILERS WHEN?

6 days from now.

>middle-eastern woman a nigger
how do you fuck up this badly

>Luffy originally wanted ten people for crew
>Nine untill now

She's Russian you stupid motherfucker,and in that picture she's wearing poo in loo clothing.

You're just as retarded as him,kys.

that looks like that asmrdarling chick

after the draft
oda is a bball fan

Holy shit you fucking newfag, stop making new threads when the old one is still far from auto sage

That is some real shit fan art that looks nothing like Carrot

Reminder that you need to kill yourself

Robin is a dirty negress

dealt with it

none of them are sluts aside from Robin

you know there are also light skin Brazilians

that smirk is good enough for me

butthurt again darling? why don't you post your poll anmyore?

Lucci, Spandam and Akainu won't be the only cameos in Film Gold.

Won't happen.
Nor will any fucking inter-SH ships.

Oda obviously considers them to be like a family. Fucking your family is creepy.

Unless Oda has a past history of drawing incest doujins or something that I don't know of.

Why does Amuro-Ace have to be on everything now?

>Oda obviously considers them to be like a family. Fucking your family is creepy.

Thats true. And Mother and Father of that family are Robin and Franky respectively.

>mfw

Suck on i

>both of them are kinda weird but attractive
>they need eachother to fulfill their dream
>age and height difference makes it even more cute

i'm tired of LuNa and SaNa fags spreading their faggotry. post actual best ships

this is bretty gud

>aside from Robin
No speaka ingles amigo?

You're no different from the LuNafags since your ship is also dead.

her brave soul lives in the Thousand Sunny

Honestly made me kek.

>her

So will CP0 have it's own set of secret techniques, or will it be just Rokushiki again enhanced by haki?

show me a bigger asspull

look obviously those monkeys on Jaya taught Zoro the secret monkey arts at some point
Oda just didn't think it was important enough to include in the story

It's been mentioned that Fishman racism gets worse the closer you get to Mariejois
Backwater places like the town Jinbe went to don't seem to really give a shit.

Rokushiki for basic attacks and movement but i really hope so they will have a butch of new attacks. also strong ass haki too.

So can we all agree that Kaido is the strongest One Piece character by far?

>literally the strongest living thing and fucking immortal
Oda couldn't have made it any clearer than that,you'd have to be delusional to think anyone even comes close to him.Wonder what kind of asspull will be used to bring his defeat.

was Roger stronger than him?

Well Roger is no longer alive so he doesn't fall under that title

>immortal
For fuck's sake, he's not fucking immoetal. Being immortal doesn't magically shatter guillotine blades or break spears or snap ropes and whatever the fuck. He has a ridiculously tough body. Either from genetic modification, birth, or DF. And he'll bebeaten like pretty much every other cunt in the fucking serious. By dealing more damage than he can take. The people against him are Luffy, Law, Kidd, Killer, Zoro, Sanji, Marco, Minks, possibly Drake and Hawkins. Bet on Kaido if it's 1v1. But it sure as fuck isn't going to be1v1.

Fuck off with this immortal bullshit.

I'm sperging out so hard I can't even spell.
Immortal* Be beaten* series*

> Being immortal doesn't magically shatter guillotine blades or break spears or snap ropes

That's hardly impressive desu,even arlong survived being smashed through a large building.That's far more impressive than anything Kaido did.

Oda is a retard,he should check his pwer levels.I think he has no idea just how strong his characters actually are.

>fell 10,000m and stood up without a problem
>proceeded to take a giant dump on Kidd
It's questionable if the headache was even from the fall or his drinking problem.

>power levels
Hah.

And don't forget Moria. He is possibly the most important one, if Luffy will take on Kaido one on one thanks to his shadow power-ups.

The energy caused by falling from 10,000m is similar to that caused by being smashed through a wall,.even chapter 2 Alvida could do that.

Again that's not impressive at all considering how top tier characters are capable of blowing up entire islands or even countries.

Even Gear 4 Nightmare Luffy can't beat Kaido alone. He can tank damage though for a while. Consider Kaido as a raidboss.

kaidou was a rookie in roger's era

Can't believe I forgot about him. My bad, user. And yea, who knows what kinda crazy strong shadows he's got this time.

Reminder that Moria and the gang will show up at 944. Guess what chapter 449 was named? "The mysterious 4 of Thriller Bark"

Zoro's death my ass.

I'd consider it a last resort. Luffy does not need to kil Kaido, he just needs to defeat him, which has been done several times now.

He might need help to weaken Kaido, but in the end it will come down to a duel.

That's fine, as long as you don't call him immortal, I don't care what you think about Kaido.

yeah and the Roger was rookie in "Brook's era"

>The people against him are Luffy, Law, Kidd, Killer, Zoro, Sanji, Marco, Minks, possibly Drake and Hawkins. Bet on Kaido if it's 1v1. But it sure as fuck isn't going to be1v1.

You're fogetting the fact that Kaido still has the 3 calamities,possibly several other strong DF users below them and hundreds of gifters.Not even mentioning the shogun of Wano and all the strong samurai working for him.

They all are jobbers like Jack.

Nigger calm down,calling him immortal was basically bait,I agree with everything else you said there.

Evan Jack alone could take care of the minks,i'm sure the others could take care of the likes of Marco and Supernovae.

Yeah, anyone could beat minks using fucking gas.

Yea, the Samurai will be dealt with easy as pie by the minks and/or Whitebeard pirates and/or Strawhats and/or Kidd pirates and/or Heart pirates and/or friendly Samurai. That is what will happen and you know it. There are only 5 people worth of note on Kaido's side. One has been fairly weakened and the minks have booked his fight. Zoro will sure as fuck get his 1v1, so 2 gone. 3 on Kaido's side vs a bunch on Luffy's side. It still won't be a 1v1 against Kaido.

His gas is part of his arsenal,just like Zoro's swords are,my point still stands.That was Jack alone against both Nekomamushi and Inuarashi,he could have taken both of them on if it was a 1v1

Ahh, but the minks have their trump card too.

>There are only 5 people worth of note on Kaido's side
Other than the calamities and the shogun who might the 5th one be assuming the supernovae change sides to Luffy?

And as far as we know Jack didn't use his hybrid form either,not to mention both of them lost limbs which should have clarly weakened them by quite a bit.

>Implying Luffy won't ally Big Mom this arc

She will probably job to Kaido next arc.

Kaido himself. I counted him in cause I don't bet on a 1v1. That's why I counted Luffy too.

Yea, but they were still pretty damn scary strong. Capone and Sanji realised this real quick. And they were pretty confident about the rematch. I'm just saying, let's not count them out so hastily.

Isn't Zunisha their trump card?

nope, pretty sure it has something to do with the moon

I'm pretty sure it's got something to do with the full moon,probably wereminks.

They probably have some badass who turns into a mad werewolf on a full moon.

I can't wait to see Werecarrot

Brook was a rookie, didn't even make it to Saboady before dying

So do you guys think Kaidou will be defeated at Wano or he will get his own arc after the Shogun gets defeated?

The shogun and one of the calamities will be the antoganists of Wano leading into Kaido the way Cesear and Vergo were the antoganists of Punk Hazard leading into Dofflamingo

Really nigga? SHs will be BTFO by Shogun AND Kaido. They can fight Kaido only if they make samurais their allies.

>just noticed the kids climbing jimbe
I keked a bit

>Kaido gets his shit pushed in by the alliance
>Two arcs later
>Cover page story begins
>He was sent to Impel Down
>Jack breaks in with the Beast Pirates
>Kaido is trying to kill himself by jumping into Level 4's fire pits
>Ginrummy and Sheepshead stand by holding their weapons defiantly against Hannyabal and his awakened Zoans
>Jack stares at Kaido
>"I haven't heard you say it yet. Say you want to live."
>Kaido jumps into the inferno instead
>Just sits in the flames with an angry look
>Breaks out of prison by punching through the wall, swimming through the Calm Belt while beating the shit out of Sea Kings
>Ends up in Amazon Lily
>Overcomes suicidal tendencies once he finds true love in one of the Kuja maidens

>ONE
>BILLION
>BERI
If yen equate to dollars, then Jack is worth 9 million US dollars. That's more than a third of Osama Bin Laden's official bounty.

The Shogun has to be defeated by Zoro. But the Calamity? Another Luffy/Law tag team? I don't know about that. Everyone has agreed to meet on Wano. Including the minks and Marco. This is essentially Alabasta. Dressrosa and Punk Hazard being Whiskey Peak and Little Garden. Wano is where everyone is at.

So did kaido actually get fucked up or caught before his torture and executions, or was he bored and thought other people could help him kill himself?

Rev up those theories

Jesus fuck my dick

Yasopp stole Vista's wife.

Both, I'd say. He was beaten before so he was probably captured as a result to that and other times he probably just got drunk and walked over Impel Down, sobbing.

I can picture a moody Kaido walking into the Marine HQ. Everyone just shits themselves while Sengoku amd Garp just sighs.