Chile is going to turn into Central America-like subhuman banana republic if immigration keeps going

Chile is going to turn into Central America-like subhuman banana republic if immigration keeps going.
Fucking 60IQ Haiti niggers are flooding and shitting kids for citizenship.
Someone has to gas the kikes and stop this ape trafficking shit. NOBODY NEEDS NIGGERS.

lamentablemente no se puede hacer nada con el gobierno de turno, las leyes son rigurosas pero no se aplican, mucho de los encargados de migración los dejan pasar, carabineros y los militares los detienen pero a la semana después están en santiago.

Here's one man's plan:
Invade these countries that everyone's leaving and take their worst asses over.
As independent mercenaries.
Take them, all of them, starting with weak-assed Mexico.

Two can play at this game. Preferably more.

The time for thinking as Americans is over. Take these lousy shitheaps and make all the indigenous idiots either move, or become slaves.

White Chilean here
I feel like we are already a minority

Mestizos, Aboriginals and now blacks are the majority of Chile's population now. Like in Argentina.

We are a South Africa 2

Where are they coming from, and why Chile?

yeah we could... but haiti is just a dirt island and colombia who is doing ok their are not a failing country like venezuela, but they are exporting their worst people to other countries, here in chile colombians build what we call butcher center they literally butcher people cuz drugs and stuff like dat, the police can´t do shit cuz they are not super police and the goverment dont give them the necesesary equipment and military can interfer in inner cities

where are the whitest parts of chile?

WHY IS THIS HAPPENING EVERYWHERE

jesus fuck there is no fucking saving the white race, we are fucked. and they are blatantly lying to us all about race statistics.

if you guys don't want them you should stop giving them visas. those haitians are arriving on tourist visas

At some point we decided that assisting in the survival of a species that relies on r-selection was a good idea.

haiti and colombia, chile was growing at a very gud rate in standars of living and stuff and like the parasitic migrant they came for oportinities but we stop growing, so no more jobs, and now we have a lot of usseles people, many of the work here is specialized work, so caant jsut go and ask for a position or think u can scale a lader, if u want to work in a mine and pay for ur family u better have engeniering tittle or a liciense to use heavy machinery and stuff but those people dont have shit, many of them end working at almost slave standars but thats what u get to come here illegaly and dont knowing shit

dominican here

fuck haitians

I have a job offer for a hydraulics engineering position in Chile. The thought of it has been bouncing around the back of my head for a while now for a reason I can't explain. I want some kind of change, even if it just latitude.

Remove voodoo

whats funny is we should fuck israel and make palestine state, then move all immigrans THERE

mmm to be frank i dont know what to tell u bro, the market is shit here, if u want those $$$ see if is worth it to come here, chile maybe ve a gud country but we still in south america, most of the work here is where i'm staying (the north of the country) and here is the most shitties part of the country, is just dirt and more dirt a cold beach and many people who dont speak in chilean accent.

Fuck off moor.

who let all the nigs into chile?

is this jew shit happening far moor in lesser countries?

Chile is a black country and a blueprint for america in 2050

It just annoys me that so many of these people are absolutely satisfied living in utter squalor because as shit as it it's it's still better than where they came from.

kek. I'm making close to $100k but that's getting to be middle class income in a good chunk of the US. I travel and work long hours, but lately most of my travel has started to look the same everywhere I go. Money wouldn't be an issue so much as some change would be beneficial.

he was talking about other white people not you damn shitskins

this is the black plague of our time and its fucking global

time for a good ethnic cleansing

They seem to integrate, just like our niggers am I riite?

They just flee to wherever is marginally less shitty. I used to work in Honduras, and every now and then there'd be news about Cubans and Hatians showing up on the shores.
The main export of the third world is the third world itself.

How come they can enter so easily nowadays? Last time I checked, most of the chileans were against immigration 'cause of what happened on Antofagasta with the colombians.

Black lives (South American)matters...

Buen meme de Sup Forums.

Is this familiar to you?

I was going to elope to Chile in a total SHTF scenario, but I'm having second thoughts, now. Feelsbadman

Just shoot them.

>implying everything isn't going as planned

Same. I was leading more towards Uruguay tho. Nonetheless we have nowhere to run.