New chapter of Botan's magical adventure is out

New chapter of Botan's magical adventure is out

Volume two is finished, so the translators should start on it soon.

Other urls found in this thread:

bato.to/comic/_/comics/ookami-shounen-wa-kyou-mo-uso-o-kasaneru-r14569
mega.nz/#F!gVJxWJTB!5idwMudbdNfs7QlA3f2AUw
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Oh nice, chapter 16 is out. Looking forward to the scanlations.

This manga literally has the cutest art style I've ever laid eyes on.

Google is giving me absolutely nothing. Sorry to ask but... source?

Nevermind, I found it. bato.to/comic/_/comics/ookami-shounen-wa-kyou-mo-uso-o-kasaneru-r14569

See? You can do it if you try.

Yeah, it's this.

Only the first volume (chapters 1-11) is translated, but the second volume (chapters 12-16) should be available soon™. I'm just another user from a previous thread, but here's my personal archive: mega.nz/#F!gVJxWJTB!5idwMudbdNfs7QlA3f2AUw

Took a lot of work actually. All I had to go off of was Botan.

So you start crossdressing and you make your crush go full les and fall for your girl persona.

What fucking do? Seriously, how would this end well?

I should start crossdressing and make girls go lesbian for me.

Protip: If google doesn't help, look at the archive.

Botan's losing the manga.

It didn't help that there's an anime airing this season that has a girl named Botan in it...

How is that surprising? Best girl always loses. She's too genki, sweet, and endearing dumb to ever win.

MC realizes Botan accepted him for who he was while the thorn queen fell for who he wasn't. Obviously Thorn queen learns to get rid of her phobia of men and accept the MC also.

Forget pic showing my expression when I realize it won't go that way.

>Best girl always loses.

Its easier to say "First girl always wins" or "Main girl"

Yeah but "best girl always loses" is punchier and hurts just the right amount.

It happens a surprising amount in cross-dressing stories. The straight trap cross dressing stories anyway its a common trope.

Then she finds out you're a guy, a lot of drama happens, and eventually she realizes she loves "you" regardless anyway.

I think that Tokujira and Botan are both great girls. Between the two, Botan is definitely the superior one. However, if you really think about it, Itsuki is the cutest and the best girlfriend material.

Now that you mentioned it

I was actually hoping someone would bring him up. He truly is a man of fine culture (even if he doesn't realize it).

I also never noticed that Itsuki's pupils go heart-shaped in the second panel.

What a slut.

Yay.

Thanks a lot.

If Botan doesn't win i'll riot.

Bisexual Harem End Best End.