WTF is going on Sup Forums ? Why are THEY now calling out ANTIFA et al?

"We have seen extremists on the left and right in our city," said Berkeley Mayor Jesse Arreguin, a Democrat who backed the police request to use pepper spray. "We need to make sure violence is not allowed."

hosted.ap.org/dynamic/stories/U/US_FREE_SPEECH_BERKELEY?SITE=AP&SECTION=HOME&TEMPLATE=DEFAULT&CTIME=2017-09-13-19-15-15

Other urls found in this thread:

dailycaller.com/2017/07/11/berkeley-mayor-calls-antifa-linked-activists-arrest-unacceptable-amid-racial-profiling-claims/
breitbart.com/tech/2017/04/21/berkeley-mayor-is-member-of-antifa-facebook-group-that-organized-riots/
youtu.be/LB3PVhLy7iU
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Because they lost control of it and it started making them look really bad.

How does it start though? who sends the first memo that (((they))) all read from?

I suspect it is becoming too hard to use Communists to uphold the narrative. Communist agitprop is stipulating that political violence is acceptable against those waving the colours of mass slaughter, and I think people are starting to ask why Communists aren't included.
The other thing is that far-left propaganda has already done the mental legwork for why it is acceptable and necessary to organize along racial lines and fight for the safety and interests of your people, especially if their wellbeing and interests are being threatened - for obvious reasons, because it's true and an ideology can only avoid what is true for so long. People are starting to look at these far-left agitators openly discussing the end of white people and are starting to ask why whites aren't included in the groups who can fight for their self-interest.
People are also getting concerned about the way Antifa has been labeling people Nazis, because it includes a lot of libertarian and other variant ideologies that are just being lumped in to justify violence. With the advent of Alt-Leftism as a label, people on the left are beginning to worry that that sort of behavior is going to get them treated the same way and lumped in with Communist extremists that openly preach the end of the white race. If that happened, it would be easy for white nationalists to justify the above points.

isnt the berkley mayor the guy that came out in support of antifa at the milo ruckus?

>guy
you mean the berkley mayor who told the police to stand down while the "peaceful" antifa protesters burnt his town to the ground?

Yes he was:

dailycaller.com/2017/07/11/berkeley-mayor-calls-antifa-linked-activists-arrest-unacceptable-amid-racial-profiling-claims/
breitbart.com/tech/2017/04/21/berkeley-mayor-is-member-of-antifa-facebook-group-that-organized-riots/

news clip talking about the police standing down:
youtu.be/LB3PVhLy7iU

>it is becoming too hard to use Communists to uphold the narrative

agreed for the most part...
I am particularly curious about that day last week after charlottesville, when all the media and political class did a 180 degree turn on antifa violence on the same day. who started that? they couldn't have all come to the conclusion at the exact same time. who gave them their marching orders? i want that memo, and i want that person... dare i say it... unmasked!

yeah

what a fuckin joke that guy is no way hes getting re elected with that kind of flipflop

I dunno. It is Berkeley. They are pretty far left.

because they legitimate all the things the right says about the left. like tinfoil niggers justify everything they say about us

excellent links!
who gave this flip-flopper, and the lugenpresse their marching orders? i want to be on that mailing list...

it wouldn't be the first time
I can't find my screenshot of it but look up the "dark speech" fiasco during the election

>Berkeley. pretty far left.
exactly won't the left feel that he has turned their back on them?

>dark speech

this dark speech fiasco?

yeah and hes just folded to alt-right nazis in their eyes

no ones gonna vote for him now

> they legitimate all the things the right says about the left
what gets me is that they act like they have been against it the whole time, while they have been encouraging it since before the election.

why did they ALL suddenly change their minds simultaneously?

ye
although there's one with like five times as many examples, it's nuts

Also another possibility is that they've already wound em up and watched em go and are now trying to reinvent themselves as the voice of reason for when the common uncaring bystander gets a fist redistributed across his face by a zealot and goes hunting for everyone who says this is supposed to be okay

right... who starts the trend, complete with the right words to use?

There's an Associated Press handbook for reporters that goes into detail about particular key words and phases to use in their stories. This is the result.

it's a bunch of kikes at the top who own these things and they're nepotistic and all in communication, so either them or some higher up global banker kikes who figure it out themselves or own a few analysts who come up with it and pass it down the foodchain until some intern is told that it's time to tell america that antifa really isn't okay anymore and just does what he's told

>fist redistributed across his face
excellent turn of phrase, user.

where is the central command?

>Associated Press handbook
So, AP sets the agenda?

it's a secret obviously
it's not like there's some big advertised "this is the boardroom where we decide what you're going to think" short of the occasional Bilderberg meeting

>analysts who come up with it and pass it down the foodchain

who fires the first shot?

>it's a secret obviously
I want to know! How hard would it be to get CC'd on the email list... don't they want their propaganda disseminated far and wide?

I go to Berkeley and afternoon classes were cancelled tomorrow because of the protest. People who don't have to pay for school themselves probably don't see that as a problem.

At least cops can use pepper spray on the protesters now, hope we get Davis pt 2 tomorrow.