The death of an age

Despite taking the "iron pill", having children, and studying, all the literature I've read and lectures I've heard has begun to black pill me. All signs point to destruction of western civilization. We pulled the handbrake of traditionalism of sorts (nationalism) but we still careen towards the cliff. Between Evola's "Kali Yuga" and Spengler's "winter time", we are fighting the inevitable. It's not to say that all is lost or that our efforts are in vain, but that the world will not turn into what we want. It doesn't help that our attention is turned to distractions of some kind. I only hope that we can pierce this suffocating blanket that threatens to put us to sleep for the last time.

Oh no, it's despair shill thread #1294.

It's not like we've had a sustained bombardment of this retarded tactic since Charlettsville scared the shot out of leftist groups.

theyre JUST that mad over the shitted meme

I'm legitimately right wing though. I listened to Bowden for roughly 3 hours today and Im currently reading Hans Hermann Hoppe.

So reasonable discussion about a sinking ship is "shilling" and "slide threads" now?

Read Turner Diaries and follow the instructions. Can't fight progressivism with words.

Already have. Pretty much the only fiction book I've read I'm years. That book isn't a manual as much as it's a wet dream though. It goes into some detail, but you can't take it fully seriously.

its too bad kike liberals did this. they dug the grave. they lie in it with us.

>If there ever was a consolation prize

Spengler was a twat determined to read the same leaves at the bottom of every tea cup in the room. The length and resiliency of Chinese civilization alone against repeated disasters puts his nice neat timelines into total disarray.

Good point.

sleep on it

I will die happy, knowing the world will die a weak pitiful death of poor genetic breeding as shitskins ruin everything they touch and have no understanding of anything beyond the reach of their arm's grasp.

That is because you look at this conflict through the wrong lenses. If you want extreme changes you need to be willing to make extreme sacrifices. This will not be a war of words; and it cannot continue to be so.

There has never been a better time to be alive. Civilization is doing fine.

>doing fine

It has to get better before it gets worse. In fact, the worse things get, the closer we are to victory.

Still can't see how people are against Nationalists actually giving a shit about them while virtue signaling retards don't only a few seconds and they still are on their side just crazy

No offense bro but you are the ugliest mother****er I have ever seen. If I didn't know any better I'd assume your mom was a titty waitress at hooters, got pregnant, was fired for her slump in appearance, then couldn't afford an abortion so she had the local kids try and whack her bulging fetus like a pi�ata. Only you survived and that's how you ended up with such a disfigured face. Either that or you got baptized with scolding hot coffee. I bet if a blind kid felt your face he'd be asking why there's a pizza on this camels ass. ****s disgusting bro get it sorted or at least wear a bucket over your head or something. peace

transhumanist fallout 1 hellscape is inevitable, but rest easy knowing the jewish 1% has been infiltrated by adopted gentiles such as myself, and the new world will be be contested by me and my legions of genetic man-frog hybrids

Why aren't there more Happening plan threads? I know what im doing and who im taking, im prepared to start a commune innawoods and live off the land when shit hits the fan
>mfw im waiting on the end times