How long have you loved your waifu for? Is she your one and only...

How long have you loved your waifu for? Is she your one and only, or have you had past waifus (that you were really serious about)? Do you think you'll be in love with her forever? Are you happy with having a waifu?

I recently got really attached to a character and I feel real feelings for them and it's honestly kind of distressing. The "they'll never be real or love you back" part is heart-wrenching enough, but I'm also worried about my feelings one day fizzling out. It's stupid but I don't ever want to not love this character. Does anyone else feel this way?

also
>tfw you really want a dakimakura but you still live with your family and share a room
>tfw this is one of your motivations for one day moving out

You must be over 18 to use this site.

I'm 20.

And you're autistic. No one takes waifuism seriously, dude.

nah, lots of people take it seriously, just some more than others. I don't care if it's autistic lol.

No because I'm not an autist

a lot of people create attachments to their favorite character and it's healthy to care about them and want them to have a happy ending and what not,
but it's not healthy to treat an imaginary person like it was your girlfriend
my waifu is my favorite female character of any show and i have pictures on my computer, get into arguments when people shit on her online,
but I don't pretend she's real or get attached to the idea of being her "boyfriend" that's kinda retarded user

3 years.
One and only.
She is my first love.
Yes, I do.
Yes I am.

>tfw you really want a dakimakura but you still live with your family and share a room
I got daki when I was still living with parents.
I still use it even when sharing room with a friend.
I don't hide it when people come as well, don't be a insecure faggot about it and no one will criticize you.

1 year.She's my second one that I was serious about.I think I will be with her forever.And I am indeed happy.

3 years
sometime i cried why she's not real

Oh and I have an daki even though I live with my parents.My father might be disappointed,but my mom do not care.My friends also know about it,I even explained to one of them what does it mean to have a waifu and that she's mine.Don't hide it,most people won't care.

>lol
Please stop

>lol

We've been together for about a year now.

>I don't pretend she's real or get attached to the idea of being her "boyfriend" that's kinda retarded user
you dont pretend even in your imagination sometimes? come on user, surely you indulge occasionally, even if it's retarded. I dont see the harm in pretending to be his girlfriend, just in my head. maybe it would be a problem if I started rejecting real-life people because of him or something.

is this an Sup Forums maymay or something? i've never been to this board honestly.
>inb4 "lurk more"
I dont care about your rules. :^)

I respect this kind of "I dont give a fuck" attitude but the character I like isnt human and is kind of weird looking and not traditionally attractive, which makes it extra awkward. maybe it'd be so ridiculous looking that people would think I just had it ironically though.

You don't have a waifu, but only favorite character then. It's not like there is something wrong with it, but waifu require you to be in actual, honest love with her.
Also no one pretends their waifu is real or that it's their girlfriend. People does interact with their waifu, talk with her, cook for her etc. but they all know she is fictional. It's just the way you interact with fictional girl that exists only in your mind. And it's not like waifu is your girlfriend or wife, these things implies she is 3D. However waifu is supposed to be your partner for the rest of your life because waifu is a character you genuinely love in romantic sense. If your love is true, then you would never want to be together with other girl.
>it's not healthy to treat an imaginary person like it was your girlfriend
It's only unhealthy if it hurts you. Many people start enjoying their life the moment they get a waifu. She often motivates them to improve their life, make them happy and brings lots of satisfaction.

Nice bump, Ouji.

Tried to have a one a few times

Its really not for me, If I like being alone then whats the point in getting an imaginary girl, If I wanted a gf Ill go get a real one

If it works for you thats great though, enjoy.

Because you don't simply get a waifu. It never works this way.
Waifu need to choose you first, and then you can accept her and cherish your relationship. If you truly had a waifu, you would know what's the point and why not just get 3dpd.

Sure user.