How does everyone feel for the upcoming battles in Toriko?

How does everyone feel for the upcoming battles in Toriko?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jin_Chan
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Disappointing.

Feels like it will end in less than 10 chapters.

Jirou's dead, all is lost

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jin_Chan

I think the theories about a new arc after this will be true.

>God is actually a creature that appears every few centuries that has super apetite
>this 'God' was supposed to be a tadpole version but matured quickly than expected
>series is ending quickly than expected

POTTERY

In all seriousness though, I keep feeling that I always miss a chapter or two when reading new chapters. I didn't even know that I actually did miss a chapter because of how fucked up the pacing is

This, unfortunately.
Toriko used to be my favorite shonen but now it's just embarrassingly bad. I hope Shima will put it out of its misery soon.

They should of taken it slower.
Don slime and Jirou's battles ended too quick.
Don slimes had potential to be awesome but just felt so rushed, already giving up 2 chapters later.

Added with the fact there was a lot of time skipping that could of been nice to read.

Haven't even seen all of the eight kings in action still. The whole acacia's life reviving course goal seems GONE now.

this shit is gone downhill since force shoving to our thread

THIS SHIT FUCKING RUINED DRAGON BALL

>God is a frog
Wow, how original

feels good man

Damn you beat me to it. It is truly wonderful how much homoerotic symbolic can be crammed in a single manga.

Unless Midora gets back out and has a decent fight or goes beast mode, I can't say I'm looking forward to them.

Just let it end already author.

The ultimate ingredient is a fucking frog with a lacklustre character design. Absolutely disappointing.

Wait, when did Komatsu get sucked into GOD again? The pacing feels like I've been missing chapters here and there.

>Jirou's dead
Goddamnit. I love this old but insanely strong trope, but why does it always end on a tragic note.

Because Shimabukuro's Wild Ride doesn't brake for anything.

No, it is fake god. If we take chinese mythology seriously she is the wife of the 8th King that we have yet to see (and she ate bambina's balls) .
>According to one Chinese legend, the Jin Chan was the greedy wife of one of the Eight Immortals, who was transformed into a toad as punishment for stealing the Peaches of Immortality

Toriko turned from GOAT to diarrhoea real quick.
Fuck shonen jump for rushing things.
I hope shimabukuro's next manga will be as creative and original as Toriko was, I just can't see any way Toriko can be any good any more.

He definitely will.

The exact chapter when GOD first made its full appearance.
>implying he won't just prepare GOD from the inside because muh voice of ingredients lol

ARE YOU WATCHING CHANG'E

They're clearly cancelling Toriko.

If Neo and trapfu can walk through the flames whats stopping FROG

Hopefully next chapter is 8 Kings stomping the fuck outta neo before they get one shot or forgot about

We never even got a proper full-shot of Moon. And half of the Kings are still unnamed .

Its such a shame its going at the speed of light since its obvious from that chapter where everyone got picked up/8 kings fighting neos that he planned most of gourmet world out

Yeah, it's a waste. Many of the kings seems really gimmick-ish so making them bosses would have been much more interesting. Imagine the part with Mother Snake.

And anyway, how come the 8 kings aren't already here?

This entirely. The pacing skipped over so much just to force all the end-game players into a cage match, and Acacia and Frohze were made evil with no foreshadowing just for a generic villain. It's super fucked and the only reason I'm still reading is because I've been dedicated to this shit since it was good.

Maybe going to the real God?

>some people don't like Toriko's latest chapters

it's just as I expected
completely over-the-top and mindless final showdown

ANOTHER arc was boring as hell but GOD arc... love it!
midora vs joa
nitro vs jirou
jirou vs neo
neo vs don slime
and now neo & joa vs toriko & co

jirou was best though
and he still can be resurrected cause neo didn't ate him

>ANOTHER arc was boring as hell but GOD arc... love it!
But worldbuilding is the only thing Toriko excels at

frohze isn't evil, it's something that took control over her body

>worldbuilding is the only thing Toriko excels at
What?

what are you guys talking about?
who cares about the worldbuilding and story?

Toriko is good for the stupid fights and cooking

The Toriko world itself was really interesting

I wanted to see more of it

Is this the best shonen right now?

>How does everyone feel for the upcoming battles in Toriko?
Burnt out.

Get the fuck outta here Carlos.

That was entirely unintentional. I meant burnt out like in a on-and-off-relationship where you just surrender after some time.

Intentional or not, that was a good pun. And yes I do agree with you, at this point I'm reading it just for the sake of completion.

That's not 'world-building.' It's just making crazy as shit places.

If he keeps it consistent within the world itself you might as well call it worldbuilding.

What are the odds that dragon king got offscreen'd by NEO? His resurrection did take place at Area 1 after all.

Theories that its the thing Neo was eating when slime first seen him before the flashback. Would be hype as fuck if he just came out of nowhere and rekt neo for a bit though

I for nce still expect a CENTER "arc".

But lets see.