Does DEEN even care about making anime anymore...

Does DEEN even care about making anime anymore? I'd say that the only good thing that came out of this shitty art is the saggy titties. For some reason, the saggy titties are great.

Sakamoto deserves KonoSuba sales.

>thinking DEEN ever cared about anime.

wow user was KonoSuba your first anime by DEEN?

It just feels more egregious than usual given that this was the first episode and a still shot.

Never doubt the amount of shit DEEN can put out.

DEEN is shitty and has been shitty for years, but they've put out a few okay shows. I think all of Maria is from them and Zipang too.

Did you not watch Rakugo? The art direction was great

Rakugo was fantastic, but I kept thinking that A1 or someone else did it given that the characters were at the very least on model.

>DEEN is shitty and has been shitty for years
I sometimes forget that in the 90s and early 2000s DEEN was a decent studio. But modern day DEEN is QUALITY.

DEEN made the Rurouni Kenshin OVA. It's a masterpiece, and I still cannot wrap my head around how they managed to make something so good and have degenerated into the mess they are today.

Deen has been doing great lately. Rakugo is serious AOTY material and Sakamoto has been pretty damn funny so far.

>a split second shot that no one even cares about unless you search through frame by frame to find it.

didnt realize that Sup Forums was more autistic the Sup Forums

I liked Konosuba as much as the next guy but there was a lot of noticeable QUALITY.

this

>Rakugo is getting a s2
DEEN is saving anime

They just delivered AOTY.

So is Kono Suba. Is DEEN the hero we don't deserve?

>tfw umineko was my first anime from deen
I went in not knowing what to expect, and I still feel disappointment from all the time I wasted.
Is konosuba better? Should I try it? I'm hesitant to watch any more deen garbage.
op makes it look pretty rad, not gonna lie

only fate/fags will shit on DEEN, everything else is a meme

I feel the same way about J.C Staff
They did Utena and Cat Soup, but now they're sorta average. Flying Witch is nice though.

The quality adds to the charm. I think the comedy wouldn't be as funny if it was all amazing professional work.

No, DEEN has butchered a lot of adapt-ions, it is the frills choice of anime studios.

Somehow the stars aligned and they masked their Quality in all the transitioning scenes, keeping key moments intact till the far later episodes where they did their usual slip ups.

Somehow they got away with quality as an entire art style due to it being a lewd episode.

You all better pray to the gods they repeat S1 performance, they are known to kill things as they typically take the reigns of S2 in a lot of shows.

Came here to say this. Whether or not it was intentional, the fact it looks kinda shitty adds to it.

JC staff have been hit or miss recently, their manga adaption have done well but their SOL/romance have been terrible for the last 5 or so years.

Sunrise used to be full of sakuga but IBO's animation is utter shit.

It looks more like an artstyle choice than a QUALITY. Their wacky animation requires a bit stretching here and there. Obviously there are some actualy QUALITY, but stuff like episode 9 isn't one of them.

Sunrise has all the different studios. I know they have an A-team that they put on Gundam series like they did for Build Fighters and G-Reco. Don't know about IBO.

Didn't you watch 桜Trick?

No, Deen is the hero we don't need.

Remember that time when DEEN saved anime?

Rakugo was amazing. Art and animation was top tier too so yeah I'd say so.

It's like that for comedic effect, they could have easily made it with KyoAni quality if they wanted.