I really hate black people Sup Forums is this normal are there somethings worse?

I really hate black people Sup Forums is this normal are there somethings worse?

or is it the jews because of the genocide

it's phoneposters

No OP, anyone who is sane, moral and has an IQ above 90 hates them too.

NEETS are worse

Translation: 'da jooz'

why do you say that

Some people have lives leafnigger

I'm sure there are worse things.

im serious, jews are crazy

chechens

A natural reaction to having something forced down your throat is resentment. Black "culture" is constantly pushed on us as something good and desirable, it's perfectly natural to have an adverse reaction and end up loathing black "culture".

But just because it's natural doesn't mean it is good or healthy, you should resent having their culture forced on you but you shouldn't necessarily resent the culture itself. Believe it or not blacks do have a lot of hidden wisdom in their culture - although we have more pieces to the puzzle (of life), and more intricate pieces at that, the blacks still have a few puzzle pieces which we don't and it would be unwise to disregard what they've learned through experience.

TLDR; don't resent the blacks, resent the Jews pushing them on us.

Pooinloos are the ultimate worst race.
They have all the violent rapey tendencies of nigs, mixed with socially awkward neurotic Jewy personalities. It's a perfect storm of subhuman.

abos jews thread

who is this cunt?

Dont worry user this Normal

What's to like?

how can you tell someone's a phoneposter?

what

so Jews are responsible for racism

>black
>people
pick one.
You know we just say niggers around here.

some of them are smart enough, they are people, ugly people

shit colored people

It's normal. I used to think everyone was equal and that it was wrong to think that some races are better than others but then I learned that everything I was taught was wrong and here I am.

False
All of them are niggers. Remember around blacks never relax

most are

He's saying abos and jews are worse. I would say it depends on the nigger. Aside from outliers, there are discrete populations within SSA like the Yoruba that have had civilization for long enough to evolve into peeple.

imagine the inverse of a delta function - poos are distributed like that

Know the difference it could save your life.

What, do you keep yours 'inside' Yank? Ha!

Are there any conservative black people other than Ben Carson and Floyd Mayweather?

Both of whom are ultra successful.

Secret hacks
I have them too

>"There is no anti-semitism without semitism."
-t. Denying man