Does every country have symbols which anyone in the world will immediately recognize as belonging to that country...

Does every country have symbols which anyone in the world will immediately recognize as belonging to that country? Who has the most? I think it's easily America.

I just want mcdonalds bitch

Fucking garbage like all fast food. There is nothing on this Earth better than cooking up your own burger and frying your own fries.
Stop eating literal trash because you're too lazy to make your own food, you fat fuck.

they laugh at us for eating this shit. it's like poisoning rats. fuck we're stupid

eating any globalist food like macdonalds is like inviting george soros into your home to make lunch. you wanna eat food prepared for globalists for peasants to eat? fuck the big food corps, it's a trap

Nah fuck you pussy i like having my $1.39 mcdoubles once a week.

I don't get fat like white boys because I'm not filled with estrogen.

Too many absolutes.

No Sage

>eating any globalist food like macdonalds is like inviting george soros into your home to make lunch
>Implying soros wouldn't push weird newage overpriced hippie shit like non GMO farm fresh cage free bullshit

You need to take the burger pill

dude mcdonalds is delicious, go fuck yourself, elitist cunt. Go eat your avocado toast so you can feel superior you fucking fairy.

He's a Sith.

I work in a kitchen, nothing beats a greasy fast food burger when it's 1 am and your whole body is sore.

Liberia

British

Well mexico has a lot of things too

This shitty doggo for example

>(((McDonald's)))
Literally created by a jew

kek

Enjoy your heart and colon disease you meat eating murderer

Kroc was Jewish?

catcus,desert,sombreros,flaminco guitars,tequla,gypsy dresses like pic related,god tier food,latin pop and panchos come to mind when i think of mexico

aztec ruins also

No. Sup Forums likes to get (you)s by claiming anyone and everyone famous is jewish, often using a stock photo of the person and shopping a jewish star onto the corner.

they make billions feeding us garbage then make billions more giving us cures for the diseases they cause. we should tax fast food just like cigarettes, alcohol and tanning.

a. nazi. leaf.

Um no sweetie. McDonald brothers were white and autistic.

this desu

Ugh had forgotten about the (((word filter)))

might be germany to but he's actually from austria

Get two junior McChickens my dude

We have emu war wiki page.

Get on our level Yank.