Hatsukoi Zombie

Draw a girl
Call it a boy
She is actually a girl
Why is this not enforced

I, for once, had actual hopes for a childhood friend win.
But no, it had to actually be a girl really cute though.

>Ebino won't win
why is this allowed?

Reverse trap is my jam m8
Also I felt so amazing when it turned out MC basically deserved everything she gave him and she is beyond justified and had a hard life
I'm still at chapter 9 though
It's kinda like that twist where the villains hidden motifs were justified and the protagonist was the villain all along.

It hurts brother, it hurts.
Fantastic girl wasted as a secondary character.

Draw a revenge
Call it a blush
Why is this allowed?

Im actually enjoying this a lot.

Watch, she's going to get shipped with Pleb fetish-kun.

How many chapters are left until the scanlation catchs up?

Please no, I mean, he's not a bad person but that'd be such a waste.

I think only one, at least from the raws I've read.

What was your first love zombie?

>girl in school I thought was pretty but never approached
>learned from a friend she was kind of crazy anyway

I dated mine, but we broke up so dunno if the manga will touch upon this but the zombie returns and haunts you forever.
>tfw I just wanna die and she wants to be friends

Fucking fast

My love zombie is kindergartner who was my childhood friend. We use to pile in our station wagon as my dad would take me, my 2 brothers, her and her older brother and sister to Chuckie Cheese which was an hour trip. On the ride back, me and her would be in the back and I would wait for her to fall asleep so I could hold her. Even as a small boy, I was captivated by how cute she was. Unfortunately, she died in a car wreck when she was 12.

Guess that zombie will be with me forever.

>early elementary school maybe 8-9
>like my first girl ever
>tell her eventually
>she agrees to kiss and other kiddy things in secret
>assume thats what you do when you like people
>rip first love zombie
>later find out she is also kissing like 6 other boys
>don't go to school for a week
>never talk to her again

fuck life

Neighbour who I knew since we were kid and now she is seeing someone. One of my biggest regrets. was too scared to ask her out at the time due to my health problems/low self esteem

No one.

Revenge?
What?

not really revenge but because she suffered a lot due to seeing love zombies She wants him to suffer too

Nah, in one chapter where she's talking about her revenge and comming back to japan for that, in a last panel or page it's kinda implicit that even if she wants to get back at him for that, she also has some feelings for me, and was very happy about his love zombie.

>me
Damn dude you're taking this self inserting thing too far.

Holy shit, kill me, I didn't notice.

Kill yourself selfisertfags

This author draws such sexy girls

are you telling me the reverse trap wins
picked the fuck up

>this girl won't win

I'm sorry user

does this count as indirect kiss between boys?

I hope Eve gets some more love, both characters she has to interact with on a meaningful level kind of treat her like shit half the time.

> that chest
oh my, i bet you can hide below it when it rains and remain dry

>around second grade I moved from a ghetto in cali to a small ass town in a different state
>the other kids spread rumors about me being in a gang so most people stayed away
>even got into fights because of it
>she was the first person that was nice to me there
>she had moved there from the south just a few weeks before me
>she had long brown hair and wore it like pic related most of the time
>was really into sports and didn't really back down from anything.
>once saw her scare a group off other kids because they were picking on some kid
>at the same time she was always really graceful and acted like she was always in control of the situation she had this southern accent so that might be why I think that
>she was kind
>always picking me to be on her team for PE
>always picking me to work together on projects
>and always picking me to be her dance partner stuff like that
>the other kids thought I was bad and would get her into trouble
>since some kids would pick a fight lose then snitch and tell the that teacher I started it
>they would constantly tell her not to hang with me or to go with them instead
>even threatened me onceafter working up the courage and ganging up on me when I was alone
>she didn't care and usually would just smile and tell them I'm not a bad guy to give me a chance
>she was like the sun so bright, always full of energy and just knowing that the next day she would be there had a calming effect.
>I on the other hand came off as shy, awkward since wasn't used to how people there had fun or hung out so I would stick out.
>since I would only talk to my family at home and her at school ,when I could, the rest of the time I would watch Toonami or whatever was on tv after it was over. didn't help my situation none but was just a way to escape
>once when I was feeling down I asked her why she didn't hang out with anyone else when I was around
I can finish but I'm starting to feel sad

Please finish.

So does Ibusuki knoe that Ebino is in love with Tarou?

probably she does but her biggest rival is eva

>your worst enemy is yourself

Sasuga

She doesn't even try you fucking selfinsertshitter

Wow, scanlations are now only 3 chapters behind

>that image
Stops tempt me with yuri dammit, I actually like the main pair for this

I wonder when Underdog scans deliver more chapters of Amano Megumi

>he is falling for his own fantasy

>Both girls
Still would ship

How the hell does he even see through walls thanks to Eve if she's just a fantasy? Are you zombies the first step to stands or some shit?

There two huge differences between fantasy and reality

nice

>超絶動揺
can someone help me with this?

sorry for the wait just noticed the thread didn't die. also this all went on for years before I asked
>the moment I realize what I just asked I start freaking out internally about what she is going to say
>hundreds of thoughts about what was going to happen rushed through my head
>I mean I'm not the smartest,most out going, and would struggle to keep conversations at times with most people so really
>nothing special
>has it all been a joke that went too far. for the longest time the feeling I had was the same as tomo's from watamote towards the class rep ,megumi, not really sure if she was nice because she had to or if she really was that nice
>she nudges me back to reality
>I bring my head up to see her shes just smiling like she always does with her eyes closed chuckling like I just said some dumb joke this time though she tilts her head back to look up at the sky at the sky and just stays there for a bit.life was moving in slow-motion for a moment
>after what felt like an hour she turns to me with her matter of fact voice and attitude that she used to do when she was teasing me prepped and ready to go
>user I'm sick of hearing questions like that...
>but it wasn't the normal sassy voice I thought she was going to use she sounded off like she was hurt
>user you know that every time you told me to go with them it hurt
>do you really want me to be alone? You do know that you are one of my only friends. They ,the kids from earlier, don't really want me to be with them because they like me they just want to make fun of me because its easier to do when you aren't around. she starts telling me what has really been happening for the last few years how its gotten to the point of her parents getting ready to move
>she starts sobbing
>you will never forget the moment when someone you love and look up to breaks down and falls apart in your arms.her moving, her being picked on, me being this retarded and not noticing

shit story I know but some people are just always assholes
the end of the story is that she moved away and at some point contact stopped
I left too and became a neet/security guard trying to save up money for uni

>>超絶動揺
google says
>Ultra- absolute dynamic rocking

and life goes on
probably she already forget about it and found a hot stud

Its more like Extremely Shaken

Deeply perturbed?

What the fuck, man.

Get on my level, I boxed my love zombie into the abyss long ago

>Girl turns out to be Boy
>Boy turns out to be Girl

We need to take advice from Adam Blade,
If It's Pretty, Fuck It.
That way you can never be Disappointed or Surprised.

Underdog has been blazing through chapters this last week. I think they've finished 4 or 5.

Only problem is the absurd amount of tsun Riri puts out. Glad this series hasn't gone the harem route at least.

I hope that when they will be up to date with they start doing Amano Megumi regularly

Fuck's sake

It was at highschool.
I didn't fall in love with any girl before, I started to think I might be gay. But never interested in any guy.
Then I noticed her she was objectively beautiful since everyone was falling in love with her. She was sitting infront of me all this time
This is when I realized I am asexual AF

Is she transforming into Ibusuki?

she was pretending to be eva but it failed for the obvious reason

You'd think she would have taken those into account first since it's one of the differences she finds the most annoying with Eve, besides her being a bit of an airhead.

a deal's a deal

What would be Sup Forums's reaction to a waifu ending?

Guys, what will happen?
1) Eve's breast become small like Ririto's
2) Ririto's will grow big

What the fuck are you talking about?

Tarou choosing Eve over Ibusuki at the end.

Big boobs and thick eyebrows, a 10/10.

Looks like some of the characters think so too.

Surprised, I honestly expect A) Ibusuki to win. B) Eve to tearfully approve of them both and vanish C) Ebino to not have the slighest chance in hell of winning the MCbowl and D) For Ibusuki and Tarou to have a daughter who will either grow up and become Eve or cause another guy to fall for her and that guy's love zombie is Eve.

Honestly, I don't think I would have one
What is it like to love someone? I just don't know

>D) For Ibusuki and Tarou to have a daughter who will either grow up and become Eve or cause another guy to fall for her and that guy's love zombie is Eve.

After dropping Fuuka for "Seo Kouji reasons," I'd really not want some kind of similar continuation plot to happen.

I meant that it'd just end on that note, the idea that "Hey, Eve is okay. Somewhere!", maybe Tarou would spot the guy pining after his daughter's Eve and smile knowingly and it just ends there or something.

Eve winning just seems impossible considering even she'd want what's best for him and be okay with vanishing so she doesn't get between whoever he ends up with.

I wonder what Ibuski's Heroic spirit would be in Fate-verse.

>mfw Ibusuki still pretending to be a boy because Eve's boobs are bigger than her's.

Not gonna happen because Eve is unchoosable