O
N

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/93I9c9bsywk
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

This is kike Ivanka's doing i can smell it

Fake news, debunked like a million internet years ago

link to tweet pls, banned account

Complete absurdity. Is really the shill strategy these days? Claim that not including a promise in some specific piece of theoretical legislation means a total betrayal? This really isn't going well for you guys.

>Okay guys, I know that the last million times I said Trump was finished, it never happened. But this time it's really happening, I swear!

damage control from trumpshits is delicious

THERE

WILL

BE

NO

WALL

GET

REKT

The shillstorm gaslighting for this shit was funny.

It's okay. Trump did the right thing.We all come from Adams seed.There's no reason not to accept your brothers in god in your country

Steve King is MY president

Im really curious to know if those awful memes were made by a troll here on Sup Forums or actually by Media Matters

>Schumer, Pelosi claim
Do I need to say more? And the White House has already said that this is not true, and we have been gettig raided by shills simply reposting the image of the AP tweet.

damage control from shills is delicious

THERE

WILL

BE

WALL

GET

REKT

They were made by that Malaysian Mike faggot to "troll Sup Forums."

Cue all the shills pretending to be mad that Trump betrayed us as they try to stampede everyone into blackpilling.

It must be tough to be a hate-filled old man....

they're funny from an ironic standpoint

Wall =/= amnesty.

Im not fan of trump but he is getting a hand of statesmanship and this is a great opening gambit.

800,000 is better than the 11,000,000 that the Dems wanted in here.

Are the shills just retarded?

What have I become
My sweetest friend
Everyone I know goes away
In the end
And you could have it all
My empire of dirt
I will let you down
I will make you hurt

> tfw btfo

I think its just a liberal demoralization effort. I highly doubt he's going to sign in an upopular law that his base hates without having any type of bargaining chip.

Trump wants to be liked and he should know by now there's no pleasing the left till he lets all the niggers have a go at his wife and open borders for spics.

DEMOCRACY IS OVER.

TRUMP HAS BETRAYED EVERY PROMISE.

AMERICAN WHITE WORKING CLASS: WHY DO YOU CONTINUE TO SUBMIT? THE SOCIAL CONTRACT IS BROKEN.

I REPEAT.

THE SOCIAL CONTRACT IS BROKEN.

THERE IS NO LEGITIMACY TO THE GOVERNMENT. THERE IS NO ACCOUNTABILITY.

LAWS ARE LIES.

TRUMP IS ANOTHER GLOBALIST TRAITOR.

Its false flagging to get people to support Trump.

even if the left feel like they've "won" they're still just as vitriolic and hateful. That's the glue that holds the right together

Steve King 2020

He shouldn't fucking do it at all, especially on this. Telling Mexicans to fuck off was literally his opening shot.

don't lose heart lads, Horowitiz Trump has fallen to the warp but that doesn't mean all is lost.

Left can't meme. And I made up that meme.

I never really expected much from him I thought he'd be blocked every step of the way.

I voted him because I was an angry libertarian realizing that they're nothing more than controlled opposition.

then why is Briebart, Drudge, and a lot of other right wing outlets shitting on him for doing it. why is his own fucking people saying he was always for amnesty?

are they just super secret communists?

IVANKA'S BREASTS BLESS THIS THREAD!!!

GREEDY KIKES AND BASED BLACKS WILL KNOCK AT YOUR DOOR, BUT ONLY IF YOU POST "HOLD THEM THIGHT, DONALD!"

No the only news about that has come out is from liberals. So they're going off of that.

I'm not going to pretend to be some Trump fanboy. But I doubt he'll bend so easily on this if he does then his base will drop him. He has zero reason to appease the left.

I only expected about 10% of his shit to actually happen, but this is the one thing I'm not willing to let slide. I live in Dallas and I fucking hate spics more than just about anything, I want them all gone and DACA brats are on the top of the list. It's not enough that they're here, every one I've ever seen acts like they have some right to it and spits in our faces, I'm not going to tolerate it.

he's getting the tax cuts he wants. traded his base for tax cuts. would have got that with Jeb by now or any other republican that won. this (((deal))) is basically the same shit we would have had anyway.

I should have voted for Jeb. at least he told you he was going to fuck you with a smile and free turtles.

amnesty don, that's from brietbart

WTF I hate lower taxes now.

Going off the AP story. Half of every modern news outlet's content is regurgitating another news outlet's content, Breitbart is no different. That being said, I've been getting increasingly antsy since Bannon left and the WH's garbage responses to the story isn't helping.

he could have passed lower taxes with the GOP, they are the majority. he worked with dems to get lower taxes. it was just a jew way to sneak amnesty though

think about that for a second.

why would he listen to such obviously bad advice...

> The beginning of the beginning of the beginning f the beginning of the begiining of the beginning of the beginning of the beginning of the beginning of the beginning of the start of the first part of the beginning of the end...

this is more fake news cnn propaganda

still don't forget that Paul Ryan is a fucking rat. he will sell you out the first chance he gets. you have to remove him

He can only pass a limited, revenue neutral rewrite of the tax code without Dem support. He doesn't have the 60 votes needed to overcome filibuster in the Senate.

Wait what? Ben Garrison?

Isn't it illegal to fake someone else's signature?

AP usually doesn't report anything that isn't confirmed. If it was just (((CNN))) or something I would agree it's fake news.

Get the dreamers to build the wall, otherwise they go back.

We already proved it was all bullshit

>no date

You're not even bothering anymore, are you, lickspittle?

Shill thread. Already discredited

how so?

Hey, buddy, there's a thing called the senate. It has to pass that, too.

1:13

youtu.be/93I9c9bsywk

>AP usually doesn't report anything that isn't confirmed
That may have been true at one point, but they're still the media.

The increased anger will be used as a political point i.e.
>look how unpopular this is (((pelosi))) the goys will need this deal sweatened with RAISE and wall funding
Timed when the gop has to pretend to be republican before elections

>ITS ALL A RUSE

that talking point is getting old drumpfkins

GLUMPF is finished

All the right ever does is steal the lefts memes and claim them as their own.

>Amnesty Don again

I'm sure this time it'll be correct. 26th try's a charm after all.

That's utter horseshit, even CNN is more believable.

How will Flompfkt ever recover?

he's unironically right lol, That's what most of Trump's base voted on him for, the wall was the ultimate binding, Trump has already broken many, but once he breaks that one there's no coming back

Fucking liars, Someone for the love of god shoot up their offices already.

I'll wait to see how this plays out a bit more, but if he offers amnesty to hundreds of thousands of immigrants, he's lost my vote in 2020. Maybe I'll still support him a bit, but I won't vote for him.

Gosh golly op is right. i most certainly am not going to vote pro Trump Republicans in 2018 and certainly not for the man himself in 2020 guaranteed. After all i love diversity and more shitskins taking gibs that i never "qualify" for and all of them snobbish lefty cunts that will literall shake and cry if i do. I mean did anyone watch the latest southpark? "dey took muh jerbs" amirite?

>“Our message to the world will be this: you cannot obtain legal status, or become a citizen of the United States, by illegally entering our country
Donald Trump, August 31st 2016, Arizona Rally
>BUILD THAT WALL
>DEPORT THEM ALL
>This is just mind games
>He will never give amnesty to anyone
>Think of the children
>Well if it's in exchange for the wall...
You are here
>4D chess, he will reverse it
>Wow, 10 million new Trump voters
>He only gave them amnesty, so they can die in the war in Syria! Genius!
>The wall wouldn't have worked anyway, ever heard of a ladder?
>Texas was always blue!

Steven King has no credibilty, who the fuck cares what a washed up meme horror author thinks?

>Trump would be strong on immigration they said
>Trump would build a wall they said
>Trump would not take any shit for the Dems they said
>Trump is a business man and negotiator they would help get America working for the American citizens again they said
Trump has turned out to be nothing more than a pushover that the likes of old ass Pelosi and ultra kike Schumer get to control.

Trump is neither a Republican nor conservative but rather a NY liberal who lies to his delusional supporters.

>If AP is correct

Imagine earning your living shilling complete trash on 4skin? Holy fuck i'd blow my brains out.

It won't pass the senate. Ryan is just baiting you

This. Pol has blown the fuck out. Trump sold them out for liberals.

Then why the fuck don’t you remove the government already along with the leftists and the red scum and Jews

>paul ryan would never lie

dreamers deserve amnesty

they're doing more for your country than any of you dumbass hicks

>brazil
into the trash

>AP
>correct
>if

Haven't you caught on to the Jewish media machine's game yet?