Fuck him. he is no longer /ourguy/. i disavow...

fuck him. he is no longer /ourguy/. i disavow. and though many of you won't believe me i swear to christ i'm not some lefty just trying to manipulate you all or play the "as a republican" game.

he has fucked us. he has literally broken his promises. if he won't send those DACA faggots back home then he has essentially proven that foreigners are more important than us.

can't believe i'm finally saying this but fuck donald trump

i feel like shit right now. hurt and abused. the man i have defended ardently for two years, and memed for tirelessly really didn't give a shit about me or any of us when it came down to it. fucking words can't even describe the anger i feel right now.

Other urls found in this thread:

breitbart.com/big-government/2017/09/13/report-trump-caves-on-daca-wants-quick-amnesty-for-800k-illegal-aliens/
americanthinker.com/blog/2015/08/who_is_tougher_on_border_security_donald_trump_or_ted_cruz.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

srsly fuck you donald trump, you fucking cocksucker. hope you see this shit. hope you somehow randomly and magically sign on to Sup Forums and see this. i am one of your biggest supporters. i am done with you and this shit is unforgivable. i will never again in my life support you, almost no matter what you do.

the god damn knife is sticking out of my back and all of white americas back

Bahahahahahahahahaha

Did you seriously not see this coming? Seriously?

Those DACA fags contribute more to the economy than you white fags with no marketable skills.

They're strivers, you're whiners.

It's fake news you fucking shills

They're dreamers, and that's all they'll ever be

all they do is smoke weed, work at burger king, and play GTA online

It's not fake news:
breitbart.com/big-government/2017/09/13/report-trump-caves-on-daca-wants-quick-amnesty-for-800k-illegal-aliens/

What I don't understand is why you people aren't celebrating. Trump is such a master negotiator even NANCY PELOSI can't resist his charm and agrees with him. We literally just doubled our army and knocked down the resistance to MAGA and you try to spin this as a bad thing?

They flood our hospitals, schools, and social services

Careful vetting as it should be.

Now A Cruz Missile. Didn't work during the campaign and doesn't work now.

fake news. fuck off shill it isn't sticking

dude i'm not a shill and it's really not fake news this time. this is really what happened and it really does basically mean that he sold us out. maybe he got MKULTRA'd or something, i dunno. but he did sell us out and he is NOT representing our agenda anymore.

you know you sit and laugh. you're so happy. we all know we don't have political representation. we all know the higher ups and rulers are pushing your agenda. or, more specifically, you're just supporting the agenda of the deceitful, manipulative, anti nativists who are in office. they don't give a shit about you man, just like they don't give a shit about us. if you're white then our loss is your loss. that's the reality. that's the thing you idiots don't seem to understand.

well said.

>says he's gonna work with whoever he can make deals with
>does just that
Is this your first election user? Do you think he is your own personal pet president? He's also President of the center and left as well. Good grief kid, give the guy some time.

>Do you think he is your own personal pet president?
fuck off, i think he's the president i voted for to do the fucking job he said he was going to do. to uphold the principles and pursue the policies that he ardently swore he would during his campaign. and fuck yes he had a responsibility to protect the people of this nation FIRST AND FOREMOST. not GRANT AMNESTY TO 700,000 ILLEGALS.

you obvious fucking democrat
anyone IMO who has been a "trump supporter" in the past, that is defending him and what he did tonight, is a fucking democrat or someone on trumps paid payroll, like those /r/the_donald faggots. they are mass banning their many users who are pissed off with the president right now, and they are angered rightly so.

>Democrats say
There's the problem with this news.

Friend, I've known shit's been fucked since Syria Weekend.
What is much more terrifying to any rational person is not the Trump who does the radical and somewhat far-fetched things he promised to do, but the Trump who starts doing other things.
In the first case, the scenarios were sort of predictable; in the latter, the scenarios become wildly unpredictable.
With this on the table, it is only a matter of time until the crackdown occurs.
This, friends, is why I and people like I am have meticulously curated their online footprint since day one.
When the Internet Laws come, those who have not will be trotted to trial on the basis on what they have said online.
Make no mistake: everything you have ever written here, and really anything you have ever done on the clearnet is attached to your Unique User Number or some such bullshit, archived for the time when AI machine learning will have become sharp enough to process all that information and begin meting out justice.
And, I am sorry to tell you, but with the way things are going it looks like it's not the leftists who will get the helicopter rides on the Day of the Cable.
We have been entering uncharted territory for a while now.
There is no telling what comes next, but I have a feeling it won't be good.

unfortunately this is the 100% absolute reality.

What. You though all those folks posting here in support of Trump while at the same time agreeing with him on the fundamental principles of Obamacare's universal coverage approach towards healthcare and such weren't Democrats--or at least weren't an indication of that nu-GOP voter in agreement with much of the left's cultural training on both the social and economic platform?

Any actual principled rightist, conservative, libertarian, etc. who actively boosted Trump's prospects in the primaries deserve all the self-recrimination they could possibly feel over the next four years, and there will be many.

there's a level of compromise i could understand. taking away something like obamacare, which is in a lot of ways an entitlement program, is kind of something i could understand. the bullshit he is pulling now though, on top of everything else. totally unacceptable.

>the bullshit he is pulling now though, on top of everything else. totally unacceptable.
The thing of it is they're one and the same. Trump telegraphed throughout the entire campaign (including when he joked of how he was a part of the establishment except when he ran for president) that he wasn't any kind of candidate a voter who cared about typical Republican concerns should have backed.

Including his immigration rhetoric, which were constructs specifically tailored for the campaign and not at all representative of his earlier views.

americanthinker.com/blog/2015/08/who_is_tougher_on_border_security_donald_trump_or_ted_cruz.html

>Only a month ago [Trump] was saying that "good" illegal aliens could stay. Only a few years ago he was calling for amnesty

>I am just not sure how you get comfortable with the fact that [Trump] has only supported these measures for less than two weeks

Not representative even of his earlier practices. The man was caught using illegal immigrant labor in his businesses.

>Claims to be a Trump supporter
>Trusts what Democrats say
Shills gonna shill