Who are your role models in politics Sup Forums? Can be for their strength, their vigor, their kindness, their wisdom...

Who are your role models in politics Sup Forums? Can be for their strength, their vigor, their kindness, their wisdom, or their sharpness.

Who are some political/historical figures worth admiring?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=dljcxoADUN0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

You know those people that genuinely don't give a fuck and will act however they feel? That's freedom incarnate, it's something you have to look for, it's something an existentialist would call a genuine personality. I don't want anything in particular, but it want to become great, I want greatness to be part of my character like evil is Vader's or snakiness is Lauren's.

America's last good president.

utter disgrace what happened to him

These gentlemen. They're modern renaissance men

Kennedy was cool as fuck.

Serious replies only brehs.

That picture activates my ovaries.

Bro go back and learn about Hitler. You'll change your views on him.

youtube.com/watch?v=dljcxoADUN0

>an hero'd instead of fighting to the death for his beliefs with a knife gripped between his teeth

He was a real pansy user.

He escaped to argentina fag.

reminder that he cucked a CIA employee while in office, truly the greatest and alpha as fuck

Stop being American

Why do think they assassinated him? MIC?

I wanna be just like him when I grow up

pretty much, he wanted to cut 20% of the CIAs budget after re-election, was eyeing Vietnam withdraw and rapprochement with Cuba

>surrounded by the enemy
>fake your death
>run away to argentina, watching while everything you worked for crumbles

Really starting to see this guy for the Alpha he was desu. I take my comment about him being a pansy back, user.

>ywn fuck marilyn monroe in the oval office

Do you think the CIA are a rogue agency now?

the entire US government is rogue