a.pomf.cat/utqiiw.png),
a.pomf.cat/djazrw.png)
data.desustorage.org/a/image/1444/40/1444401610347.jpg
danbooru.donmai.us/posts/2289699?tags=pokemon eevee
imgur.com/9Ro8JRy
imgur.com/C88B438
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Love_lock
i.imgur.com/2w3pBlj.jpg
dustloop.com/wiki/images/thumb/a/a7/BBCF_Carl_Portrait.png/350px-BBCF_Carl_Portrait.png
vignette4.wikia.nocookie.net/one-minute-meelee-fanon/images/c/c4/Relius_Clover.png/revision/latest?cb=20150904143341
u.pomf.is/przjkp.jpg
u.pomf.is/ndwerp.jpg
u.pomf.is/opytrz.jpg
u.pomf.is/peflza.jpg
u.pomf.is/lobqgh.png
u.pomf.is/lpryia.png
imgur.com/a/QZ9DH
imgur.com/zAYpumX
i.imgur.com/LF8Rnp7.jpg
imgur.com/a/ESE72
gelbooru.com/index.php?page=post&s=view&id=3110654
imgur.com/a/5uXEn
imgur.com/a/qGnby
imgur.com/a/0aUmr,
i.imgur.com/6UNxllU.jpg
imgur.com/a/Gzpn7
imgur.com/a/OzDIr
imgur.com/DjaHuBg
my.mixtape.moe/hrpouy.png
imgur.com/a/lFYxs
i.imgur.com/tkgngxC.png).
imgur.com/a/q9C3x
imgur.com/th3WzqS]
imgur.com/a/OtpDd
imgur.com/a/4iK9W
imgur.com/a/XtzRf
i.imgur.com/c9ULwQO.png
imgur.com/BtNnLta
a.pomf.cat/pqbmjs.jpg
a.pomf.cat/dcqwet.jpg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Requesting anything of Tharja in her Sorcerer clothes please. Nothing NSFW though.

Since Mai Natsume will be using a red spear in her new manga, I would like to request her dressed either like Lancer from Fate/Stay Night or like Scathach from Fate/Grand Order (preferably with the spear but still wearing her hair ribbon).
Lancer: i.imgur.com/o423k6t.jpg
Scathach: i.imgur.com/mPSsyc4.jpg

Other ideas would also be appreciated, such as Mai in her bikini with her hands behind her head like this:
i.imgur.com/uHVtZxP.jpg

Since Pokemon Sun & Moon got some new info and revealed Starter Pokemon earlier this week, Rias hugging any of them or giving them orders in a battle would be cute. Rowlet would be my first choice but any of the three are fine.
Rowlet: i.imgur.com/9bAMeuy.png
Litten: i.imgur.com/9LP3oG5g.png
Popplio: i.imgur.com/bkRanvc.png

Or Rias wearing the MgRonald's uniform from the Hataraku Maou-sama! series, looking agitated and annoyed that the fast food industry is not real Devil work. Could be behind the cash register or something similar to that. Or just wearing the uniform if you're not interested in any of that scenic stuff.
Uniform reference: i.imgur.com/PsaTr0V.png

Alternatively, 7th Dragon III was leaked last weekend and I'd love to see Rias as either a Mage, Agent, or God Hand class. Any one of them is fine.
Mage: imgur.com/a/EnbCv
Agent: imgur.com/a/cMXMY
God Hand: imgur.com/a/ZXijy

Any SI/kisekae related stuff would also be incredibly appreciated. Her outfit can be her regular school uniform or just some cute casual clothes of your choice.
kisekae: i.imgur.com/SYSE2B4.png

Anything else is fine but please keep it tasteful. Thank you and have a nice day.

Requesting my Kobori coming out of a pool in her green bikini, the water accentuating the contours of her body. Have some focus on her midriff, please.

u.pomf.is/qzgpox.jpg
u.pomf.is/zcosxv.jpg
u.pomf.is/tfuywo.png

Anything else is fine, cutelewd included.

Requesting all long haired waifu's get a haircut.

Requesting Gazer dressed as one of the Crystal Sages from DaS3, preferably without the plague doctor mask.
Crystal Sage Ref: a.pomf.cat/wwjsml.jpg

Alternatively, wearing something spring related, or something cute like a wedding dress, a sweater, a bikini, or a maid outfit.
Maybe something inspired by either of her videogames, or her as a construction worker or a scientist. A yes/no pillow might be cute as well.
Interactions would also be nice, maybe something cute like dungeon crawling with Miia, or ideas/costume swaps from other anons if they're interested.
Anything chibi or cutelewd is fine as well!
That said, most anything is fine.

Also I'm always free to talk

I managed to make her in the kisekae thing so I'd like to also include that any nice ideas involving that would be super cute.
a.pomf.cat/vndnwi.png
Anything from hand holding to studying together to princess carrying.
Something like matching outfits might be nice as well, or dressed as most any souls-series boss pair.

Don't.

Requesting Erza please! Anything is fine, no lewd though.

If you want something specific, I would love to see a version of this picture but with Erza. Http://i.imgur.com/woaoukw.jpg
Alternatively, her head could be tilted and resting against the back of her hand.

Thanks to anyone that does this!

Good morning or afternoon everyone!
As always, I hope everyone had a great week!

If possible, I would like to request my beloved Mizunashi Akari, please.
To be more specifique, I would like to request her wearing a bikini pareo (like this imgur.com/a/V0YOI ) and maybe some sunglasses?

Please and thank you if you're kind enough to pick up my request.

Mumei from Kabaneri giving a footjob with both feet

Stay in the general please.

Requesting Rin having some cute minor misfortune happen to her for Friday the 13th.

The grey skies have been putting me down lately. Maybe something summer themed of my waifu would be nice.

Requesting something nice done with mspaint pencil tool.

Requesting something nice and cute for my lovely waifu Inori.

Some ideas:
-PoV with her blushing and drinking from a cup with 2 strawholes
-Her sleeping peacefully on the couch or bed
-Her happily eating delicious strawberry icecream
-Something heartwarming Mother/Family Day related
-Wearing Gwyneveres or Priscilla's outfit imgur.com/a/TdXqv

Thank you and have a nice weekend.

Requesting Maka. If you'd like something specific, anything cute her wearing only a towel after a shower and trying to wrap the viewer together with her in the towel would be splendid.

Although please feel free to draw anything cute/cool of her that comes to mind. Much appreciated!

Requesting Rukia interacting in a cute or cool way with one of these pokemon (references here)
imgur.com/a/i6hJc
If you would prefer, feel free to use any pokemon after gen 1

Thank you and hope your weekend goes well

Requesting Shion wearing a bright red bunnysuit and wearing red frame glasses or her wearing a wedding dress.
Anything cute of her is fine.
Thanks in advance

I'd like to request Deedlit in a kaiju suit/onesie either on a miniaturized city film set or trying to act cute-scary. Leaving choice of kaiju up to artist.
Alternatively holding a smaller version of herself, our daughter, and wearing something housewifey.
Anything cute/lovely is appreciated!
More references: imgur.com/a/a1oN3

Requesting Madotsuki looking smug as fuck.

Good morning everyone. Requesting please Orihime putting on her current outfit imgur.com/a/TUS9L I don’t want any sort of lewd exposure going on. Anything else cute of her is good too, thank you.

Hello WWD!

My Birthday was this Thursday (May 12th)! Because of that, I would like to request a picture of Arche Klaine doing something for me for my birthday.

Anything else cute is highly appreciated as well.

Thank you for your time!

Good Morning!
Requesting my husbando, Law doing anything cute or romantic would be fantastic.

Specifi ideas for this week:
- Wearing comfy summer clothing, sunglasses and drinking from a coconut
- Dressed like a doctor asking OR to take better care of themselves.
- I've never really had somewhere that felt like home, so something of him welcoming me home would be really sweet.

As always, if he's wearing a wedding band, that would make it all the better.

Feel free to ask questions, have a good weekend!

Requesting Amakusa Shino, please and thank you.
Optionally wearing a frilly dress (gothic lolita is fine if you really want), but anything else is fine too.

Requesting my waifu, Futayo Honda, I'd like to see her dressed as Psylocke or hugging a Rowlet. I'd also like to see this with my beloved imgur.com/pNIihFP,6E9OAFb

If anyone's up for waifu drawn in another artist's style request, I would love to see her in AV / Archvermin's style.

Anything cute or cool's also fine, Thanks.

Additional ref: imgur.com/PQ6oJ9P

happy late birthday Archeanon

Requesting loli Nio wearing Kiss-Shot Acerola-Orion Heart-Under-Blade’s outfit, please: imgur.com/a/lP8WX
Anything else cute would be appreciated.
Thank you to anyone who may be interested.

Requesting a cute Tomoko,thanks for considering and have a great weekend.

Requesting my beloved Goddess Satsuki Kiryuuin in Iron Man's costume imgur.com/a/mkVaV anything else cute/cool would've be highly appreciated as well.

Hey, hope all is well. This week I'll be requesting my Yotsugi in Phi's outfit from VLR (ref:a.pomf.cat/utqiiw.png), if you wish to do one of the poses/expressions in the reference, you can definitely feel free to do so.

Alternatively requesting her as a fairy, either as the math fairy or as the icecream fairy (ref:a.pomf.cat/djazrw.png) the difference between them would essentially just be the wand she carries one being a big one with icecream scoops, it would also nice if she was drawn using her magic or in a cute pose, otherwise I will appreciate any cute drawing that the drawfriend has worked on, it's always greatly appreciated. Thank you very much and have a very nice weekend.

Hello waifu friends, I’d like to request my sweet love Tamaki please. Anything cute/cutelewd is fine, but I’ll list some specific ideas below as well. As always thanks for reading, and have fun!

Full Reference Collage here: data.desustorage.org/a/image/1444/40/1444401610347.jpg

- wearing her miko outfit and interacting with, being surrounded by, or/and covered with Eeveelutions. I realize asking for ALL of them is way too much to expect, so in order of preference I like: Glaceon, Sylveon, Flareon, Umbreon, Jolteon, Eevee, Espeon, Vaporeon, Leafeon. Ref here: danbooru.donmai.us/posts/2289699?tags=pokemon eevee

- -as a cat girl miko sitting/lying in a donation box similar to this, ref: imgur.com/9Ro8JRy

- dressed like Chuchu from Show By Rock imgur.com/C88B438

-taking a selfie while wearing a cute dress: maybe a sundress or some cute /fa/ of your choice

My waifu Kanan in work-out clothes!

Requesting Inori on a bridge affixing a love lock, or holding one and showing it with a smile to the viewer.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Love_lock

Alternatively, something cute with this outfit i.imgur.com/2w3pBlj.jpg If you want to add some boots, simple heels would be perfect.

Anything else is fine too. Thank you.

Requesting Carl Clover and Relius Clover replicating this scene from JoJo's Bizarre Adventure, using Nirvana and Ignis in place of Star Platinum and The World.

Carl Clover and Nirvana: dustloop.com/wiki/images/thumb/a/a7/BBCF_Carl_Portrait.png/350px-BBCF_Carl_Portrait.png

Relius Clover and Ignis: vignette4.wikia.nocookie.net/one-minute-meelee-fanon/images/c/c4/Relius_Clover.png/revision/latest?cb=20150904143341

Requesting my Momo playing a fantasy MMO and being OOM, elf ears optional. Please and thank you.

go to the general mate

Good morning. Requesting my beautiful Ai Nanasaki wearing an outfit with high heels, one that shows off her wonderful legs. Here are some possible outfit ideas:

u.pomf.is/przjkp.jpg
u.pomf.is/ndwerp.jpg
u.pomf.is/opytrz.jpg
But if you feel like you know a better outfit, then by all means go ahead. Another good idea would be her wearing nothing at all except high heels.

Also requesting Ai and I dancing together, kinda like this:
u.pomf.is/peflza.jpg
u.pomf.is/lobqgh.png
SI ref: u.pomf.is/lpryia.png

Anything is appreciated though, including cutelewd, thank you.

Requesting a recreation of the Die Hard movie poster or BluRay cover with Kagura, with the title "Azumanga DaiHard" please! If you wish you can also replace the Nakatomi building with the Azumanga school building, but don't blow it up.

Die Hard references: imgur.com/a/QZ9DH
School reference: imgur.com/zAYpumX

As always, anything you feel like drawing, even somewhat lewd, would be greatly appreciated.

Please and thank you!

Also a big thanks to for the drawing last week! Really cool artstyle here, and I like the slight look of determination on her face too. Thanks again Carrotbro!

GOOD MORNING GUYS!

I've got a few ideas I'd like to put up on the wall this time:
+Requesting my Waifu being excellent and silently threatening user's boss by glaring at him from a nearby window, while user desperately begs for a raise.

+Either that or my Qaifu cooking a meal for ALL of user's coworkers. Oversized stove and all.
It's the first time he's invited them over, and they had a really different image of her in mind from his descriptions.
One of them jokes that user "was always fond of the bigger girls in his youth."

+Or perhaps a simple scene of me and my waifu waving each other goodbye, as I head off to work.

+My Final idea at the moment, is that I would like for you to depict what the Wedding could have possibly looked like.
Do whatever you want with this, I'm sure you can come up with something better than what I'm imagining!
It could have been a disaster! It could have went perfectly! The ELS could have shown under the guise of a limousine and started assimilating all the food!
Anything I will appreciate!

I would much prefer Qan[T] to be fully sized, but if it really is easier for you, at least make her somewhat huge.
Thank you very much!

Link to the full res ref: i.imgur.com/LF8Rnp7.jpg

~Sorry for posting thrice, I screwed up each of the earlier posts in their own way.

Requesting my husbando, Archer
If possible, something with his version of his usual outfit without the red cloth and with his gloves on (shown in one CG in further references), giving a thumbs up
Otherwise, anything is appreciated

further references: imgur.com/a/ESE72

Thank you and have a nice weekend

Requesting Nepgear
Sleeping like this gelbooru.com/index.php?page=post&s=view&id=3110654 , and saying "Onii-chan.." in her sleep
Dressed like Hoshino Fumina or Rinko Iori imgur.com/a/5uXEn
Any cute PoV like any of these imgur.com/a/qGnby with her
Something with me and her imgur.com/a/0aUmr, something like building gunpla would also be fun.
Or anything cute in general(nothing lewd)

Requesting my Waifu, Bayonetta, walking user like a dog on a leash while talking to her bae, Jeanne, over the phone.
Strapped to user's back is a basket that holds a towering load of gift wrapped boxes and designer store bags.

Thank you for being excellent!

Not only should that go in the general, but you'd have better chances in the Sup Forums drawthread.

Requesting Hibiki wearing Captain Falcon's outfit.
i.imgur.com/6UNxllU.jpg

Nero is best saber, good on ya. Hope you get a delivery.

Stop trying to force character development upon the waifus.

Happy Friday, everyone! Requesting Fujibayashi Ryou, please, preferably in one of the following scenes:
>as a delicious milf cooking dinner. Think Akiko Minase from Kanon
>outfit swap with Aigis
>taking her place in the GJ club as GJ-Blue (Megumi's outfit + Shion's manner of wearing her jacket at the elbows, blue button optional) imgur.com/a/Gzpn7
>dressed like Oka Hiromi imgur.com/a/OzDIr while doing something relaxing, like sitting on a porch swing
>driving around in a convertible wearing Inori Yuzurika's black dress imgur.com/DjaHuBg
>wearing a customized suit of Iron Man armor based on her design with actual hair vents
>dressed like Rally Vincent from Gunsmith Cats outfit references to come later; preferably the suit with no shades while wielding the .44 Colt Supermag from the Dirty Harry series
>being smug while teasing user/viewer cutelewdly while wearing an otherwise casual outfit
Lewd would be perfectly fine with any outfit request or if you wanted to abandon outfits completely, a 7 on the newly made lewd scale would be welcomed.

I'd like to take this time to thank pencilanon for drawing her in that cute frilly dress last weekend, it was absolutely adorable!
Have a great weekend!

Hello everyone!
Requesting Levochka lovingly holding a Litten while the latter looks irritated and wants to escape from his arms. Litten ref: my.mixtape.moe/hrpouy.png
Anything else cute or cool is greatly appreciated too as long as he's happy, thanks in advance and take it easy.

Hello, Yuuna's offical artist drew it so I'd like to request my Yuuna in any of the outfits of Mysterious Heroine X. imgur.com/a/lFYxs

Requesting Chelsea, please!

I'd love to see her sleeping cutely or doing morning related activities, such as morning stretching, brushing her teeth, putting on socks/thighhighs or her skirt, or anything similar, preferably as she's wearing only her shirt and some cute underwear, or just underwear.

Or alternatively, something pov would be nice, preferably something date related.

Of course, anything else cute or cutelewd is also welcome.

Please and thanks!

Thanks user, you too!

Requesting Sakuya resting her head in my lap, pov or faceless or what have you. Casual clothes with her hair down would be preferred.

Anything cute or cool is always lovely. A bit of cutelewd is ok within reason.

Not really looking forward to work but it is friday. Hope everyone is ready for a great weekend. Thanks if you consider.

Mine doesn't have hair. I'm pretty sure bringing scissors in such close proximity to her head would warrant as an attack and she'd try to exterminate the barber.

>mine doesn't have hair
I pray for the health of your waifu.

I-is she alright?

Requesting Natsuki in a similar pose to the one on the right, showing off her legs, preferably with ZR or pantyhose.

Or anything cute or cutelewd would be nice.

Tharjafag is back and making the thread early again? Fucking hell.

Requesting Shalltear Bloodfallen, please.
For something specific, I'd like to see her in any sort of futuristic setting with parts of her body augmented by cybernetics.

Anything else would also be welcome as usual.

Can I please request Ashitaka from Princess Mononoke and Haku from Spirited Away in an awkward Yaoi situation, where Ashitaka has Haku up agents a wall, and has his hand on Haku's chin like their going to kiss? And I want Ashitaka to have a cheeky grin and Haku to be surprised. And I would like it in color please?

>

go to the general drawthread

I'm requesting my husbando Akihisa Yoshii from baka to test to shoukanjuu.

My dear baka has his birthday coming up at may 17th and i would love to request anything birthday related of him.
Here are some ideas:
-Akihisa receiving a giant present and him being really excited about it.
-POV of user giving him a present.
-Him eating a piece of a delicious birthday cake.

If a drawfriend has any better birthday related ideas feel free to draw that instead.
Also anything else is appreciated too.

I did, but no one has draw it yet! I posted this for like about 25 threads and on other boards, but no one seems to draw this! And i'm a bit sad. :(

Going for a walk in the park

The point is that this is the wrong thread for your request. This isn't the general drawthread.

Howdy, all

Requesting R. Dorothy in the same pose with a similar expression on her face as Josey Wales but instead of akimbo1847 Colt Walkers, let's have her with akimbo Jericho 941s

Thanks!

Requesting Yukari!

in a simple apron,

Or playing with a Panzer 2 Luchs,

Or as a tank girl, either as a silly cosplay (cardboard), or as a mecha musume,

or wearing short shorts and a tank top,

or getting all comfy and cosy like at home in casualwear!

Anything else cute and fluffy is cool too

That's not our problem this isn't the right thread for that requests. There are people who request for much longer than 25 threads but they are in the correct one.

Hey everybody. I'd like to request Dolce with a different hairstyle. Maybe shorter or with her hair down. Another idea could be her sleeping in bed with her belly exposed (i.imgur.com/tkgngxC.png). Nevertheless though I'd love anything with her. Hope you all have a nice weekend!

Requesting anything cute or cool of my husbando Honebami. If you'd like, something spring or summer themed would be nice.

Take care of yourselves this weekend.

Requesting Aichi smiling and encouraging the viewer, or anything summer themed, or both.
Or maybe telling a drunk user to go to sleep already.

Please just take it easy.

Requesting a POV of Ryuushi singing me a lullaby

>that shitty edit
or

Requesting Mazaki Anzu performing a Latin dance.

Ref: imgur.com/a/q9C3x

Any other works are very much appreciated.

Requesting my love Yuu smiling happily while sitting beside/in a large flower bed, or Heat-Powered Turbo Yuu [ref: imgur.com/th3WzqS] having her head stroked lovingly. Anything else cute and/or cozy is also warmly welcome.
Thank you and I hope everyone has a nice weekend!

cute sword
sorry for the >(you)

Requesting *Hyun-ae wearing hanbok and with sun umbrella.

Hello WWD, humbly requesting my husbando Slaine Troyard.

It would be comfy to see him holding a black cat or sitting next to it (or multiple cats). Alternatively, him with an umbrella in the rain, maybe sitting somewhere outside and waiting. A combination of the requests would be lovely too. Reference for clothes and umbrella: imgur.com/a/OtpDd

Of course, any happy idea you have for a drawing is welcome too. Hope you have a great and comfy weekend.

Requesting my waifu Kochou Yoshida in one of these busty girl problem situations please?

Requesting Hagoromo Gitsune cooling down by pressing a cold drink to her neck or forehead while tugging on her shirt's collar or wearing Kyokotsu's outfit(outfit on right side of reference). Anything else is fine, too.

Good morning everyone,
Requesting my beloved Ivis dressed in a transparent nightgown, with her head turned away, telling the viewer she doesn't want to sleep alone tonight.
Though if that doesn't interest you, possibly having her dress in Murakumo Kai Ni outfit would be adorable.
Murakumo Kai Ni reference: imgur.com/a/4iK9W

Of course, I'm alright with just about anything with her.
Thank you to whoever does this request; it's always appreciated and I hope everyone enjoys this coming weekend.

Requesting my darling yumi doing some cute SoL stuff such as, but not limited to
>painting nails
>hanging out with friends
>as a loli being chuuni
>taking care of her anime goods collection
>in a mech fighting to protect the earth
But anything cute and adorable is fine.
Thank you and have a nice weekend everybody

He's the cutest sword!
No worries, have a good one user.

Good morning, Sup Forums!

Requesting my waifu wearing Reinhardt's armor from Overwatch. Alternate skins are welcome, as are any changes that might be necessary to make it clear that it's her (ie. making the helm a crown/tiara instead to show her face and hair, or making a more feminine build of the armor). Preferably doing something related to the character such as swinging the rocket hammer, charging with the rocket on her back, or deploying the energy shield. A simple pose is fine too, of course!
imgur.com/a/XtzRf

Alternately, in an outfit swap with Weiss (hairstyle optional), wearing Neptune's hoodie or and HDD outfit like Purple Heart's (or a design unique for Hina), or in her pajamas with BB either playing games or sleeping next to each other.

For something on the lewd side, Hinagiku wearing a naked apron! Any angle/pose/situation is fine, but if the front is partially visible it'd be cute to either "Kiss the Cook" or "XXX the Cook" written on the apron.

Lastly for the thread, Hina wearing something comfy and casual, being cute with the new Pokemon Rowlet!
i.imgur.com/c9ULwQO.png

Please and thank you as always!

I posted the wip last week and here's the finished one

In advance of my request, I'd like to thank Paintr for this

I missed it when he posted it nearly 3 weeks ago and I'm incredibly embarrassed that I did
It was really well done and I've been kicking myself since I saw it and realized I never thanked

Anyway, I'd like to request my Noir dressed as an operator themed knight, sort of like the picture in: imgur.com/BtNnLta

I hope you enjoy your weekend, and again, I apologize for missing this

/r/ing bunny Kallen cuffed and gagged front and back as in the ref, please.

Is this a meme?

waifus telling scary stories...
i don't know what i was thinking.
to be continued...

We are fueled by memes

Requesting Cave,
>Dressed as Red Riding Hood
>dancing in any style (optional wearing matching clothing)
>Cosplaying as anyone from DoDonPachi SaiDaiOuJou a.pomf.cat/pqbmjs.jpg or DeathSmiles a.pomf.cat/dcqwet.jpg

As an alternative, her donning armor much like that of any fighter from a Cave shoot 'em up game (examples: DoDonPachi, Ketsui)

Let's have a good weekend.

Cute!

I like you. Great job.

I'd like to request Yozakura looking at the viewer with an embarrassed look on her face
while struggling to get her hips unstuck from a slide.

Requesting Fuuka welcoming me home from work or anything cute. Thanks in advance.

Requesting Weiss.
-as a Catmancer, Fencer, or Guardian class from Bravely Second
-anything of her in Akihiko Yoshida's (Bravely Default, Final Fantasy) style
-practicing her summoning
-tasteful lewds in an arctic setting
-anything of her in her snowpea outfit (the one in the smaller turnaround ref)
-in an alternate hairstyle
-singing (karaoke or anything else)
-as a witch with her familiar
-as a NetNavi from Megaman

Anything else is appreciated too, thanks.

And if you are up to the task of 2 characters, I would like to see an outfit swap with Hinagiku (hairstyle swap optional)

Oh wow that's amazing! She's looking so cool as an operator, and the colours are great too. Is she wearing a school swimsuit underneath? Also, you're Salmon right? Thanks a lot for drawing her!

Happy Friday everyone! I'd like to request my dear Claudia as either a cute/dorky vampire or a spooky vampire. Maybe trying to be scary with a cape and a glass of red wine (or tomato juice). Or for something a little darker, Claudia still wearing a cape but with fangs and her face/clothes smeared with blood? Whatever is best! Or if this idea doesn't work for you, anything else is fine and appreciated.

As always, thanks in advance and enjoy the start of your weekend.

Saved