Same sex marriage is inevitable - it's Labor party policy, so as soon as they next get in it will happen

Same sex marriage is inevitable - it's Labor party policy, so as soon as they next get in it will happen
If the plebiscite fails, Labor will win because they will campaign with SSM as their main selling point

If the plebiscite succeeds and SSM passes, labor's got nothing to campaign on and shorten continues being a wet towel with no charisma. The libs will have a chance of winning, which will prolong the 'slippery slope' from going any further for another few years - which leaves more time for gender bullshit to turn sour in other countries like canada and strengthen resistance to it here by the time labor eventually does get in and tries to implement it

I'm voting yes and you should too

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/dannolan/status/907817752060059648
pastebin.com/jaHkuPy9
pastebin.com/XVU8JRyn
m.youtube.com/watch?v=jjPQ_jVlEnQ
rightwingwatch.org/post/new-research-further-debunks-regnerus-study-on-gay-parenting/
archive.is/Z4Gu4
washingtonpost.com/news/volokh-conspiracy/wp/2015/05/10/new-criticism-of-regnerus-study-on-parenting-study/?utm_term=.dc5cef00d5f8
archive.is/SePdG
slate.com/blogs/outward/2014/03/04/mark_regnerus_testifies_in_michigan_same_sex_marriage_case_his_study_is.html
archive.is/ehXt8
huffingtonpost.com/2013/03/10/supreme-court-gay-marriage_n_2850302.html
archive.is/Y5erS
advocate.com/politics/prop-8/2013/03/11/debunked-antigay-parenting-study-commissioned-sway-supreme-court
archive.is/QVAQz
prc.utexas.edu/nfss/documents/NFSS-study-design.pdf
prc.utexas.edu/nfss/documents/NFSS-codebook.pdf
icpsr.umich.edu/icpsrweb/ICPSR/studies/34392
strawpoll.me/13927052
marriagesurvey.abs.gov.au/contact
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

rofl too late user. just turned mine in

It really is nobody's fucking business what two consenting adults do with their lives. The thing is; after they get their marriage rights, they'll want to adopt children and indoctrinate them with their fucked up rationale and shit gets thorny from there.
Consider the consequences of this.

Welcome to fag hell

They will bully you unless you chop your penis off in public.

Litterally have my form Infront of me, unmarked. Which one should I vote boys?
Yes or No?

Fuck marriage

Already voted yes, none of mine or the .gov.au's fucking business.

>tfw postal voter

Newsflash Melbourneites, NOBODY talks about Australia outside of Australia, nobody fucking cares at all. Nobody is saying "oooh gee I hope they're all cultured and with it, I'll think they're cool then". Nobody gives a shit.

Dip your willy in ink and squat over it without looking. It's the only way to do it.

Im in the same boat. If its no the riots will be kek. But gay divorce court sounds pretty entertaining

Vote no pls

masturbate on it and send it in

Thanks, I don't want people to care about my country's politics.
I hate when foreign fags try to think they have a say about how this country works.

>turn your back on your morals and be pragmatic
nope

If you really believe this like me, you shouldn't have voted at all.

The best thing that could possibly happen to this country is for the ALP to campaign for sodomy in the next election campaign. The Australian people will brutalise them worse than the biggest dildo in Oxford street. Especially once Atifa and their poofter allies start using violence and coercion, as they do.

Fags are always the first symptom of decay.

Just look at what they do to Sup Forums.

You may be a dirty foreigner, but you have a good point.

Vote is rigged, enjoy your gay marriages.

Heard the latest? Poll is a joke. Some people moved out but didnt change their address so new tenants received 5-6 polls and filled/turned them all in. Also if you hold a flashlight to the return emvelope, you can see the vote. If a postie doesn't want yes votes, he can see the vote and get rid of it. 122 mil

Why did they censor the name?
This is illegal, get him fired!

Well you know what? I voted NO just a few seconds ago and while it might not count for much, it felt damn good knowing that the leftist cancer hasn't infected me. I don't care about gay marriage, I only care about sticking it to the dickheads that demand that I care.

This is right on point. Sup Forums board used to be fun to go on if only to shitpost but now it's completely ruined.

Just voted no, lads

Don't get me wrong, I don't care about denying anything from the fags. As far as I'm concerned, I wouldn't give two shits if they were allowed to marry. I voted no to stop the spread of marxism, to stop the spread of far left ideology and identity politics, to stop safe-schools pedos from gaining a foot-hold in the door. If none of this mattered, I'd have probably voted yes. But it does matter. This shit has to be stopped.

Found it
twitter.com/dannolan/status/907817752060059648

POOFTAS
FUCK
OFF

Alright we need a torch and burn on this fucker. Somebody needs to find the contact details for the Chatswood AP so we can get him fired for breaking the law.

I'm voting 'no' because sodomy is not marriage, it is a grave sin against nature. I don't care about the fate of the Liberal Party. The party is good for nothing. They exist to get into power and keep the same machine ticking along that is driving our country off a cliff.

The sooner the Liberal Party destroys itself, the sooner we can establish a real conservative movement in Australia based on tradition and respect for honest work.

Its fake, he doesn't even work at Australia Post

Well that's convenient then.

see

Aus post commented and says he doesn't work for them
Hunt him anyway

If I didn't hate the left so much I would vote yes but the mental break down and tears is enough to get no vote out of me. But I'm a burger so it don't matta

He seems like a real asshole anyway, one of those smug holier than thou kinda people

If these were ye old times then a group of anons would already be ordering pizzas or something for this guy.

That makes two of us.

For those that wanna know how to find censored tweets, just google what was said in quotes
E.G. "I work at the australia post in chatswood"

Received my form today voting no because it is a slippery slope and fuck the left.

does anyone have the two dads are better than one, pedophile contrast pic?
I hope someone who knows chinese or arabic or anoher immigrant language translate it so it can be used to help the right learn to become multi-cultural and the left learn importing primitives are a bad idea

Just realised my mother's form is sitting there as well and I'm probably going to be the one who has to fill it out seeing as she's half a continent away.

Should I take the plunge and vote no for her as well, in spite of the fact that she'll get shitty if she finds out and my father will too? (He's voting no as well but he doesn't like me touching other people's mail)

digits answered for you

Multiculturalism has failed, user. The right doesn't need to learn to be multicultural. Besides, there's nothing wrong with a lot of cultures, only the ones that cause obvious problems like Islamic culture and the Ghetto black hip-hop culture.

He doesn't work for AP. they replied in the tweet thread. If he did, he would end up in jail.

Gay people already have the ability to adopt children, marriage is completely separate

On second thoughts, just dox the mofo anyway.

VOTE NO:
Because men and women are fundamentally different, therefore relationships between men and women have fundamentally different norms and needs of social/legal structures compared to relationships between two men or two women. Heterosexual relationships have a norm and a need for monogamy and long-term stability so as to create partnerships able to raise children as a family unit for multiple decades, whilst homosexual relationships have norms of polyamory, multiple sex partners, and short duration (average 4 year relationship length for pairs of gay males, 1 year for pairs of lesbian women.)
Children derive marriage norms & expectations from society, and a generation of children raised with the polyamory and short-duration norms of homosexual "marriages" will have their ability to meet the heterosexual needs of monogamy and long-term stability in marriage diminished. Like with general sexual morality, homosexual norms of gay "marriage" will corrupt heterosexual norms of marriage and lead normal heterosexuals to have expectations of lowered marriage rates, more divorce, more infidelity, and less stable relationships. Less stable marriages lead to broken families, and children raised in broken homes have worse social outcomes that affect society at large via higher welfare, crime, medical costs and so on.
Gay marriage is about replacing the norms & expectations of stable monogamous marriages of heterosexuals (in the minds of children and society at large,) with the norms of unstable polyamourous gay relationships. Any expression that heterosexual marriage norms are better or superior to gay "marriage" norms will be attacked and supressed as homophobic and bigoted. Gay marriage is about dragging the norms & expectations of heterosexual relationships down to the lowest commen denominator of gay instability

pastebin.com/jaHkuPy9
pastebin.com/XVU8JRyn
m.youtube.com/watch?v=jjPQ_jVlEnQ [Open]

I believe faggots should be able to marry.
I think the greens are the most obnoxious sacks of crap in the world, and I would love to masturbate using their tears as lubricant.
I know that if they pass this then they'll move on to a new, even more obnoxious/degenerate campaign.
I'm voting no, as should you.

[citation needed]

Defeatist cunt

Still gives awareness. Plus he can still probably get arrested, as it's got intentions.
Sure it was a meme post. But it give cause for concern. Keep an eye out for gay aged care workers.

Why isn't my ballot paper in the mail yet? Reeeeee

With the way the Left have acted the past several years - they don't deserve SSM. They've long forfeited that 'human right'.

Voting no

ME TO
REEEEEEEEE
WAS IT STOLEN? FUCK

Debunking Regnerus:

rightwingwatch.org/post/new-research-further-debunks-regnerus-study-on-gay-parenting/

archive.is/Z4Gu4

washingtonpost.com/news/volokh-conspiracy/wp/2015/05/10/new-criticism-of-regnerus-study-on-parenting-study/?utm_term=.dc5cef00d5f8

archive.is/SePdG

slate.com/blogs/outward/2014/03/04/mark_regnerus_testifies_in_michigan_same_sex_marriage_case_his_study_is.html

archive.is/ehXt8

huffingtonpost.com/2013/03/10/supreme-court-gay-marriage_n_2850302.html

archive.is/Y5erS

advocate.com/politics/prop-8/2013/03/11/debunked-antigay-parenting-study-commissioned-sway-supreme-court

archive.is/QVAQz

88 out of 248 of the respondents that were counted as "Parents are of the same sex" responded that their parents were never in a same sex relationship while they were living with them though they had same sex relationships while they were growing up, ie their parents divorced and they ended up with the straight parent but they were still counted as having parents of the same sex

Source
>prc.utexas.edu/nfss/documents/NFSS-study-design.pdf
>a. Parents are of the same sex
219 active and 29 withdrawn panelists, from Page 3
>prc.utexas.edu/nfss/documents/NFSS-codebook.pdf
>S8 Did you ever live with your mother while she was in a romantic relationship with another woman?
40 said no, from Page 4
>S9 Did you ever live with your father while he was in a romantic relationship with another man?
48 said no, from Page 4
Yes, that is the official study results

icpsr.umich.edu/icpsrweb/ICPSR/studies/34392

This one? Print it out and put into meighbour mailboxes

Ye sit is you have no right to be fag and should be gassed

Easy decision for me, let fags do something meaningless & kill their next election campaign? Win the war lads, win the war.

Report it stolen if it doesnt show, I would bet some people wouldnt be above stealing them

It's probably ended up at my parents and they've thrown it or something. I think I am still registered to their address after all this time. I'll ask them. Can we vote online??

>two consenting adults do with their lives
So a man is allowed to fuck his dog and I shouldn't worry about that?

They should have done it online.
Would have been over and done with by now if that was the case.

>The ballot packs will begin to be sent out from Tuesday, September 12th. However, they won’t all be sent out at once and it could take up to two weeks for forms to arrive in your mailbox.
On a side note, check the address you have on your enrollment thing, I've heard some people have received up to 7 votes because of people living where they lived but they didn't change their address for voting.

No, only God has the right to invoke marriage, not the state.

Would have been far easier to run it through mygov or something, although online votes have their own set of security issues but then again mail has more.

well what would you do anyway, user... look on in disgust?

There are at least two people who haven't paid for mail forwarding after they moved from my place yet.
I'm not sure what I'll do if their ballots arrive in my box.
Kinda risky

Mygov is more secure than paper votes.
At least they check your identity and do 2FA; they don't even check your drivers license when you paper vote

Paper votes are fucking stupid but the whole idea of it is stupid. Just fight it out on parliament floor like every other policy.

Who /voteno/ here?

This, its what we vote representatives for

>In New Zealand for my mate's wedding
>My sister is house sitting for me
>She has friends who are "homos" so supports the homosexual marriage
>Knowing her she's likely to fill in my ballot for me
Is there anything I can do about this? I don't really want her to be fined or go to jail or anything.

Id like to call the cops but I'm afraid that won't be an option soon.

hope he likes jail/never being employed again.

Let's find out. How is Sup Forums voting?

strawpoll.me/13927052

I'm voting yes so that the left will shut the fuck up about it. Anyone who thinks that voting no will accomplish anything is delusional. All it will do is make them fight back harder again and again until they get their way.

I'm sick of hearing it and seeing it everywhere, also I don't care because marriage is retarded no matter what gender you are. At least this way I will get some peace and quiet.

does yes count if you convinced others to vote no

Quitter

Go fuck a rake

Never give up.
Never surrender.

>turn on the TV for the first time in yonks
>same sex ads, every break
>never seen a "Vote No" ad except for when the Project made fun of one
>newspapers tell stories about the bravery of being gay
>massive companies donating millions to the "Vote Yes" campaign

This bullshit is completely one-sided

contact the AEC and ask them, might be able to get them to send yours to a PO box or hold it for a while or something

>At least this way I will get some peace and quiet.
Because everywhere else that legalised this travesty is so peaceful now.

Australians overseas will have the ability to vote via phone or online, a service that is also open to people will an illness or disability.

Voters who have nominated an overseas postal address on the electoral roll will be sent a letter that includes a unique 16-digit code.

Those who haven’t updated their address can also request a code from the ABS online between September 25 and October 20.
>marriagesurvey.abs.gov.au/contact

The codes can be used to vote online or by phone from September 25.

This is ironic. If you think voting Yes will make them shut the fuck up then you're dumber than a bag of bricks.

yeah but I was hoping that we could get it translated in order to really mess with the leftists
I don't give a shit about multi-culturalism, I just want the left to struggle to comprehend that their pets voted against them

Next thing you know you'll have trannies and 57+ genders and pedo acceptance slowly being worked in, probably bestiality somewhere in there too, they going international with this shit, every first world nation will fall to the deepest pits of degeneracy.

Just did mine voted no

Australia is not other countries you muppets

yet they claim they are oppressed, the sooner the west dies the sooner we can pick everything back up.

This is actually a pretty big issue. One side wants to make a change that the other side will never be able to reverse. It makes politics incredibly unfair

They struggle to comprehend simpler things, that's for sure (such as 100 million deaths being worse than 6 million)

nope, then the left will push for polygamy, incest, transgender bathrooms, child marriage, robot marriage, gays forced to be included in everything

vote no to kick them in the face and say we're not going along and make them cry

DEFEND THE REALM

>labor having a campaign issue
>ever

No one I know is voting yes.

So fuck that

He's shitposting

>a problem appears
>best solution is to give in to it and it will go away
>logic

I voted 'no', not that it ultimately matters anyway.

>evidence of something happening everywhere
>it won't happen in my country
You seriously need to do an IQ test just to see how deep your retardation is.